Find jobs for Senior Technical Recruiter

iPlace Senior Technical Recruiter Reviews

Updated 18 May 2021

4.3
iPlace President & CEO Hank Levine (no image)
Hank Levine
  1. 5.0

The Best Recruiting Company in India

22 Apr 2021 - Recruiter in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

iPlace is the best recruiting company. Their benefits are amazing. Our job was secured during the Pandemic and there were no pay cuts or lay offs.

Cons

Can't think of any cons

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not as it used to be. Internal Politics and no growth opportunity at all.

6 Apr 2021 - Recruiter in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

No pros to think of

Cons

Frequently your team is changed and you're not allowed to settle properly. No training to new employees. They will expect from you to deliver in no time as if you have super powers. Lack of human touch from the management. They don't care about employees

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

All the Reviews are Fake

27 Apr 2021 - Recruiter in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good office location - Benefits (Not sure about it)

Cons

Big List and I might miss a lot here - Extremely low salary compared to market standards - They boast about their benefits but you'd barely use them and sooner or later realize they're not good enough and you'd rather want money in hand instead of these benefits - Star System: They boast about it and it is the worst system ever. They say you can get as many as 7 promotions in a year but the truth is you'll barely get any promotion in 2 years and the same goes with a salary hike. You need stars to get a hike and you'd barely get stars. It's more or less a trap and basically built for you to lose star more compared to the opportunities you have to gain. For most people, it'd take almost a year to get a ₹2500 hike and 2 years for 1 promotion hence 2 years to get a ₹7500 salary hike from what you'll start. - If you're a girl it's not a good environment for you. If some guy happens to misbehave with you and you happen to report it, the company would ask you and the guy to resign. Exactly you'll have to take the blunt for someone else misbehaving - You'd get in a comfort zone because of the office space and it'd be difficult for you to look out as now you want to be in such a big office and most companies who would hire a recruiter from an RPO won't be in such a good location - The food you get is pathetic - Even if you have a death in your family they want you to inform "2+n" days before (n is a number of days you need the leave for). Yes, you should be aware that someone in your family is about to expire to get a leave for that. You should know days prior about when and for how many days are you about to fall sick. So to summarise, if you get hired, you'd be stuck on a designation and salary for at least 2 years. You can't complain about any kind of misbehavior. You can't take unplanned leaves even if you have unused leaves. You won't learn anything here. This is not a good place to have a career. - They ask their employees to put a good review and submit a screenshot of it to get stars. PS. I had a very good experience with this company and this is what I realized once after I left.

2 people found this review helpful

iPlace Response

Manager - Human Resources

As you know, under our LaunchPad company operating system based on gamification, we do not have any performance reviews. Pay raises and promotions are obtained through earning stars for achieving monthly and quarterly goals. LaunchPad removes managers’ biases and subjectivity. Based on employee surveys, our current and ex-employees have rated LaunchPad very highly because pay raises are in their hands. Our top performers, who contribute to the success of iPlace and our clients, have earned five pay hikes in a year. Most employees earn three pay hikes a year. The average annual pay raise across the company is over 11%. iPlace is known for being one of the highest paying recruiting companies. On top of pay raises through LaunchPad, we pay lucrative incentives for placements. Our policies and benefits focus on mental and physical well-being of our employees as well as their families. Our employees love working with us, which is why iPlace was certified as a Great Place to Work twice by the Great Place to Work of India for two years.

4. 5.0

18 Apr 2021 - Specialist Recruiter in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing workplace, management, managers n team

Cons

Work life balance can be a little tricky

5. 2.0

Performance based increment

18 May 2021 - Associate Recruiter in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits in the company

Cons

Management ignorant about employee mental health

iPlace Response

Manager - Human Resources

Thank you for your review. The health, well-being, and safety of iPlace’s employees is of utmost importance. Few companies come close to matching iPlace’s employee-centric policies and benefits. Through our Employee Wellness Program, iPlacers have nation-wise access to premium services (at no cost) which include consultation with doctors, mental health experts, dieticians, for 23 ailments. These benefits cover not just iPlace employees, but their families as well. The Employee Wellness Program also gives iPlace employees unlimited access to online fitness and meditation sessions since it is essential to stay active and fit during these times. All iPlacers were covered under the Corona Kavach policy, which was over and above their annual medical insurance. In the unfortunate situation of an employee being affected by COVID, paid COVID Relief Leaves (CRL) can be availed, which is over and above our Comprehensive Annual Leave program where employees accrue 24 paid leaves per year. During the pandemic, iPlace continued to make business decisions guided by our core values – which include treating our employees as partners in the business. Although at the beginning of the pandemic we had a very large excess of recruiters/sourcers, iPlace was the only major Indian recruiting company that has had no layoffs or pay cuts.

6. 5.0

Great Work-Life Balance!

5 Apr 2021 - Senior Recruiter in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely good work-life balance, salary on time, great incentives.

Cons

The company's major business and focus is only the US market

7. 5.0

Full time employee

30 Mar 2021 - Recruiter in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work place, great food

Cons

No proper facilities for coffee

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Professional work culture

6 May 2021 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

good training, great incentives, friendly people

Cons

high competition, fast paced environment.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best US staffing firms

15 Mar 2021 - Associate Recruiter in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is good about this company is good... The management is very understanding and supportive... They value their employees to another level

Cons

Less salary as compared to the market

10. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

14 Apr 2021 - Recruiting Manager in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

implements employee centric policies i am specially fond of gamification of targets and how it contributes into increments and career growth.

Cons

Can do better in expanding into various back office business as well

Viewing 1 - 10 of 379 Reviews