iPlace Senior Technical Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

iPlace Senior Technical Recruiter Reviews

Updated Jun 27, 2019

4.9
iPlace CEO Hank Levine (no image)
Hank Levine
  1. "Great Company to work with"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am working with Iplace from more than 2 years, it's really great place to work and learn a lot of things for professional and personal development. Its really a great place to work were you can learn and grow in the company.

Cons

As of now didn't come across any cons.

Advice to Management

None

iPlace2019-06-27
  2. "Best environment to work"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1) Best environments to work in Career Opportunities, yes. 2) Good senior management. They will be around you if you need anything or any help. 3) Good intensive structure.

Cons

The cafeteria food is not too good.

iPlace2019-06-24
  3. "No Doubt, THE BEST Place to work!"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love my job. We say it and we do it - Recruiting Done Right from Start to Finish! We are specialized in end to end recruiting. The relationships I have built with the clients and my colleagues is second to none. I come in to work each day knowing I'm going to make a difference and provide the best service that I can! Iplace has encouraged me to travel and take mental health days, great benefits, great culture... and even better people. Best healthcare not just limited to insurance. Iplace's free gym service is an add-on. Tie-up with best functional training provider and including gym activities collaborated with our weekly target keeps us motivated. -collaborative environment that is company-wide, rather than just limited to office-wide -room for growth, as well as the opportunity to transfer to other departments -diverse environment -team outings and lots of parties throughout the year. -excellent on-boarding program for new hires -unlimited opportunities to learn

Cons

I couldn't find any. No Cons!

iPlace2019-03-06
  4. "iPlace benefits!!"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love the work culture specially the open door policy. The appraisal are performance based which keeps everyone motivated and there is Healthy Competition. There are good benefits, incentive structure and loads of young employees makes this a great office to work in The management is friendly and you will find a lot of growth opportunities and you will also get the chance to participate in various sport events, and... CSR activities.

Cons

No cons to mention as everything over here is perfect

iPlace2018-12-13
  5. "Great place to work"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than a year

Pros

iplace is one of the leading recruitment firms in Pune. It has great work environment.

Cons

There are no cons as of now.

iPlace2018-10-02
  6. ""Lends support and guidance to employees""

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work Oriented, Promotes a learning culture , Turns problems into opportunities, Work -Life balance, Management support, flexible working environment, Good place to work.

Cons

Growing company that needs to improve processes to increase efficiency and productivity while implementing cost savings measures.

iPlace2018-09-28

"Sr. Recruiter"

Senior Technical Recruiter in Pune

I worked at iPlace

Pros

Management, Workstyle, Clients, Work culture

Cons

N o t h i n g

iPlace2016-02-24

iPlace Response

February 25, 2016Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is greatly appreciated. :-)

"Pathetic Changes Introduced"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good part is they teach you how to work in the pathetic and tough environment with micro-management system

Cons

1) Cant take Sick leaves, if you do, then you are given a penalty to do so. 2) Totally developed a Call Center environment to make certain number of calls 3) typical domestic BPO environment for breaks, login and logout timings, and also interfering in your personal matter. 4) Anyone can be promoted anytime if they put down there papers, doesnot matter even if there is not space to get promoted 5) you take breaks... with the management you will be soon promoted 6) if you show dedication management will make you work more and even 1 silly mistake, you will be given warning in first instance itself. 7) INTEGRITY doesnot matter, if you have good friendship with the management, you can do any integrity and also still work with the organisation and still you will be promoted, so chill, (the key is to have good and very close contacts with the management), 8) if you get promoted by proving your potential and skills, you will be always made realized that its the favor done on you and the management was not in the interest if your promotion.

Advice to Management

Please learn from the successful companies and adapt something which suits your environment and not something which is successful in the market as everyone is in the race but having different strategies. And introduction to the strategies to the individual recruiters was your biggest mistake.

iPlace2016-02-18

iPlace Response

February 22, 2016Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your feedback. Sick leaves harm the company and client and we are in the business of creating win-win-wins for company client and employee. When you call in sick, the company has to provide a backup to put in your place. If that resource does not work to the client's expectations, they may demand that they don't pay for that day. If you take too many sick leaves, the client will fire us. It also costs the company twice as much for that day, paying for you being out sick and for the resource in your place. People can only be promoted through the LaunchPad program, which requires you grow your team to seven, crossing the green line. No amount of relationship you have with a manager can get you promoted in any other way. It is completely performance based. Integrity is a core value at iPlace and anyone lacking integrity will be asked to leave the company. We are a successful company, growing very quickly. Three years ago we had just over 100 employees, now we are closing in to 400. We have more clients than ever in the history of iPlace and more placements per month through our LaunchPad program. More placements mean the clients are happy, iPlace is happy because clients will add more resources if we are generating value for them, and employees are happy because they make good money on placement incentives. That is what we call a true win-win-win.

9. ""iPlace" I highly recommend this company!!"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Work culture is good, people are fun & friendly - The company pays really well - It really provides an environment that encourages employees to realize their full potential - Good incentives, half yearly appraisals, Weekend offs, fixed shifts, supportive management - Growing company with lots of opportunities

Cons

- Just 4 holidays in a year

Advice to Management

- Good so far.. Keep up the good work!

iPlace2014-01-22
  10. "Proud to be working with iPlace"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Professional environment, job satisfaction guaranteed, good pay, fixed weekend offs, salary on time, great working culture, good incentives, awesome people to work with, supportive management..... and much more...!!!!!`

Cons

We need more people in management as the company is growing

Advice to Management

So far good

iPlace2014-01-22