iPlace Sourcer Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Sourcer

4.4
Hank Levine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • It's a great company with a youthful and friendly work environment (in 66 reviews)

• The open door policy helps us a lot (in 24 reviews)

Cons

1. "Self-controlled promotions and appraisals"

Current Employee - Lead Sourcer in Pune City
    Current Employee - Lead Sourcer in Pune City

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working with iPlace for three years now and it feels like I have just started now. The work culture is awesome. They have well-organized training and Development programs over here. It is a performance-based company, so the better you perform, the more appraisals and promotions you get by earning stars and completing the milestone. Launchpad (self-controlled promotions and appraisals) made me a Lead in just two years. The management is always open to feedback from employees.

Cons

No cons to mention .

Advice to Management

Management is doing their best. Great Job!

2. "Perfect Work Culture"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune City
    Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune City

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with iPlace for over a year now. It is a wonderful place to work and I just love the work culture here. The management is very friendly and it is very easy to gel up with all the employees here. Every Friday there are various fun activities that take place and it just keeps everyone lively. iPlace offers great benefits like free meals, spa service, annual health check-ups, medical insurance and free gym membership. iPlace is just perfect!!

Cons

Should provide cab services for day-shift

Advice to Management

Great job Team !!

"Very happy to be part of dynamic company! :-)"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is my first job and I just loved the past two years here at iPlace. I liked the training program a lot. I went through one-month classroom training and one month on job training. The trainer is a powerhouse of knowledge as she has been with iPlace since inception. She is the first employee and it takes a good employer to retain the first employee for such a long tenure. The mentors and the energy level on the floor is a class apart. Mentors are young, dynamic and helpful in nature. I have worked with different teams and various accounts as a backup. I feel this phase (working as a backup) was the most important phase (not everyone likes to work as backups) as I learned and enhanced my sourcing skills a lot. I got hands on experience on various applicant tracking system, industries and job category. It was after this phase that I was so confident that I can deliver on any account. The team leads/managers encouraged me to attend client's work process flow call, weekly conference calls and design minutes of the meeting.

iPlace organises two parties in a year, which is crazy. You got to attend the party to know how crazy it is. Have you heard of a Spa in the office? No? iPlace has one! I have never heard of such a stuff in India where you can get a 15 min shoulder/head massage in the office.

The company holds a company wide board report every month. It feels like as if you are a board member of the company – there is complete transparency in the way the company operates and how it is doing. The company is getting into so many different ventures and it is so exciting to be part of this growing company. It is a fantastic place to learn and grow while having a lot of fun. iPlace have an open door policy and you are always heard by the management.

Cons

Nothing I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

30 Apr 2018 – Chief Marketing Officer

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

"Crowd of College Dropouts and Unprofessionals"

Former Employee - Sourcer in Pune
    Former Employee - Sourcer in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1.Good point of attraction.
    2.Nothing else.
    3.Nothing else.
    4.Nothing else.
    5.Nothing else.

Cons

There are some of the cons mentioned below. Before that I would like to mention that this company, whatever they show on social media about the company, work culture bla, bla, bla. They are not that. They have just taken a cloth to cover their faces,but the real monster is inside the cloth.

1. They dont follow core values. One of their core value is RESPECT, but after your classroom training when you are on OJT the mentor will treat you like a slave. They will taunt you.

2. The senior employees of the floor are in their own world. They will have the attitude like if they are working in Central Government. They dont have in their mind that they are with just a tiny organization which also cannot be called company as it is only a placement agency which is not even mentioned Wikipedia.

3. Most of the employees are College Dropouts who have not even completed their graduate degree and don't even have the sense to talk with the OJT (On job Training) people.

4. Anyone will come and will give philosophy without any reason.

5. All of them do the same work...i.e right from the recruiter to COO has to do same... Which is calling and asking for job.... So there is no point in promotion.

Advice to Management

The founders and key peoples are US peoples. Please take all the authorities to you. These college dropouts who are sitting in the management will take your company to loss.

20 Dec 2017 – CEO

Thanks for the feedback. It is of the utmost importance to me that all our employees are valued and respected. What you describe bears no resemblance to the company so many iPlacers have worked very... More

5. "good experience so far"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

lots of opportunities to grow

Cons

nothing really, so far everything is fine

"Sr. Sourcer"

Former Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune
    Former Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work culture and opportunity to learn

Cons

Too complex growth structure

7. "Best Place to Work - iPlace India"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

iPlace is a great place to work. The work environment is healthy and vibrant. I am part of a great team and I look forward to coming to work every day. My work is recognized and appreciated. I truly feel smart, valued and important at iPlace.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about.

Advice to Management

You guys are doing a great job. Thank you for being the pillars of iPlace.

"Too much favouritism!!"

Current Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No more pros... favoritism has taken away growth opportunity

Cons

Too much favouritism by COO, if you friends with him you can get promotion but if you not then you get nothing. You say bad things about him and he make your work life bad. I have a friend who was shocked that they remove him from account. When he ask client, they said they are happy with him and want to keep him...
    I hear from two managers talking that if the COO friend gets promotion that supposed to be for one of two managers then they will put in papers to leave. If managers can't grow then team can't grow. We were promised fair promotions with launchpad.

Advice to Management

Stop the favoritism! No one good reason why somebody from HR in nightshift should take away promotion from managers who worked hard to build the sourcing team and relationship with client.

24 Jun 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

"Thank you for your frank feedback. With LaunchPad, the performance of all sourcers and recruiters is posted on our intranet and determines your growth. Promotions are based on earning stars and... More

"Sourcer"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

iPlace is a good company to start with your career

Cons

iPlace policy keeps changing very often

19 Jul 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your feedback. iPlace policies change as the needs of the business change. As we are experiencing rapid growth in some sectors and slowdowns in others, the company needs to pivot or... More

"Feedback"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune

Pros

iplace is good place to work.
    It’s spacious,
    Facilities what ever is provided is good.
    Salary package is also good.
    Friendly environment.
    People are very helpful.

Cons

Leaving of experience ppl is very big loss.
    Overnight change in strategies.
    Not getting proper traning to employees.

Advice to Management

iplace management want "QUANTITY"and iplace want "QUALITY"
     Mgt should more fouce on quality than quantity.
    Mgt should keep suggestion/complain box so sourcer and recruiters so they can drop their suggestion/complain in it. AND "NO CAMERA AROUND IT".
    Other wise its an awesome place to work.

19 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

What's the point of a complaint box, especially one that is anonymous? the iMakeaDifference program is not anonymous on purpose because we want to work WITH the person and create a solution... More