iPlace Team Lead Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Team Lead

4.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Hank Levine

Pros
  • A very good work environment where every employee can voice his/her opinions (in 59 reviews)

• Open door policy, clear structure, opportunity to grow (in 21 reviews)

Cons

""iPlace is the BEST RPO in Pune!!""

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to work, vibrant environment, excellent career growth opportunities. Feels good to be a part of the iPlace family. Great pay package and salaries are always on time. The best part is, for occasions like Diwali and Christmas, the finance department ensures that we get our salaries beforehand so that we can enjoy the festivals with our family and friends. This happens only in iPlace!! :)

Cons

At present I would say I don't find any loopholes but if a day comes, I would add the cons in this section.

Advice to Management

No Advice. They are running the show well. I feel the Management is doing a great job!!

25 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. :-)

2. "iPlace's Core Values"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The iPlace Way!

Our awesome core values - INTEGRITY, PERFORMANCE-BASED CULTURE, RESPECT, KNOWLEDGE AND CREATIVITY, PROFESSIONALISM and PARTNERSHIP.

iPlace’s Mission Statement is to find solutions that create “win-win-win” scenarios.
    Wins for our clients, all employees, and our company.

These values help me to stay focused, loyal and committed towards my work!

Cons

Follow the iPlace Way and you will never come across any obstacles or negativity.

29 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for such positive feedback. :-)

"A Great place to work"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent Work Culture, Dependable Management, Great Company, Love the Core Values. Company has the best incentives and has superb benefits.

Cons

No Cons for this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

22 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for the positive feedback. :-)

5. "Best place to work"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Few of many pros are:
    Young management
    Great location and infrastructure (World Trade Center, Pune, India)
    Very good compensation - Best in the industry
    Frequent salary hikes and promotions

Cons

Not Applicable to this company

Advice to Management

Nothing as of now

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for your excellent review! :-) I look forward to continued success in growing this company with you.

6. "RecruitingTeam Lead"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Excellent work culture
    - Great scope of learning
    - Open Door Policy
    - Superb incentive structure
    - Young and dynamic team

Cons

- No cafeteria services for people working in Pacific shift
    - No chance of lateral growth
    - Lack of experienced management shows up in some situations

Advice to Management

To be the best place to work, you have to take a huge step from good to great and this will require the management to realise and work for what's best for all the employees and not just a specific set of people. Identification of hard working and smart workers is a necessity to keep those people motivated and producing. Numbers and data does not always point at the right direction.

20 Oct 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

We will have to disagree on numbers and data pointing us in the right direction. Motivation comes from within. As a Team Lead, you do the same work as the billed resources and backups you supervise ... More

7. "Team Lead"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Fast Growing Company
    -High Growth Opportunity
    -Pays well
    -Work culture is vibrant

Cons

-High Pressure due to high targets
    -People Management can be improved
    -Options for food and other necessities should definitely improve

Advice to Management

The Management should set realistic targets for the recruiters and sourcers working on them to achieve it every single week, that will keep them motivated and could reduce attrition.

8. "Decent place to work - employee-friendly policies needed"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management that pushes you to succeed and genuinely cares about you
    Good facilities
    Lucrative placement bonus amounts on each placement achieved
    Purely performance based growth - past experience does not play any part in promotions, only your performance here
    Door to door pick up and drops provided, fuel allowance to those who come on their own

Cons

Work pressure is intense and the individual strategies designed are unrealistic, which demotivates employees a lot
    No food provision for employees that work the Pacific shift (10:30 pm - 7:30 am)
    No insurance provided for family, only for the employee
    Penalty for the whole team if an employee takes a sick leave/unscheduled leave

Advice to Management

Focus on clients and bringing in more business is great, but the policies need to be more employee friendly. The rate of attrition speaks for itself - we'll never reach 10,000 employees at this rate.

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your feedback. Companies are under no obligation to provide a cafeteria or vendor for food. Even so, we have tried our best to identify vendors who can work under the conditions we ... More

9. "Good place to work!!!"

Current Employee - Sourcing Team Lead in Pune
    Current Employee - Sourcing Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is an open forum where you can voice your opinions. The Fun Fridays conducted here are real stress busters. They are fun and make it worth to wait for Fridays!!

Cons

The management sometimes is receptive but not open to change things at times. The Log-In, Leaves and Break policies is complicated. They are not flexible.

Advice to Management

As mentioned in the cons section, the log-in, leaves and break policy should be changed to suit the employees better. It should be flexible.

"Absurd management"

Former Employee - Team Lead in Pune
    Former Employee - Team Lead in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Sorry to say this but, any pro will eventually lead to a con so let me just write about the cons.!

Cons

1. Policy changes almost every week (obviously is never in the favor of employees)
    2. Company does not care about the health of the employees and in most cases the company is responsible for the health issue of the employee.
    3. You may ruin your career by giving time to this company; I would never recommend this company to anyone ever!!!
    4. Lack of work place ethics.
    5. The company does not have a vision, all they know is how to make money from the clients (which is good) but completely money minded people never become big.
    6.Worst HR policies related to employee time management. Worst high level management none of them are technically versatile. - The client takes the opportunity and makes that management dance to what ever they say, purely client driven. - The manager does not have guts to speak technically with client.
    7. Hectic work culture, which leads to frustration.
    8. The biggest mistake of my life "to join this company"
    9. In 3yrs I got some or the other health issue in the office and management denied to give me a leave because they did not have an extra resource (which was a lie every time they told me) to work on my project.
    10. Threatening the employees is one of their favorite things to do and people those who are already scared as their career will be ruined (which is not possible only they themselves can ruin it) get stuck in making decision against the management.
    11. There is no resource planning and hierarchy system, your trainee’s can anytime become your managers or head of operations.
    12. In most cases clients of the company are not aware who is the actual person working for them, so transparency issue with the client.
    13. I am copy pasting my review in my notes since this will get deleted by the IT department and will keep posting it till the time the management gets mature enough to handle the company.

Believe me I can write a book about my experience with iPlace, but I really don’t want to waste my time.

Advice to Management

No advice to management because the management is already playing smart as they will leave the organisation once the gain some experience with their new titles, the person who will suffer is Hank Levine.
    Guys wake up and do something. P.S: OH sorry they wont listen. Probably the higher management guys are busy searching for new jobs.

29 Jan 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your open feedback. As you are well aware, policy changes occur whenever we find a better way. Everyone in the company is informed during our monthly Board Reports of any changes to ... More

"Recruiting Team Lead"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent work culture, lively, motivated workforce.

Cons

No major cons that would concern me.

Advice to Management

Rules must be the same for all and must be followed by the top management as well. The rule makers must follow it first and then expect the employees to follow.

9 Nov 2015 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your review. If you could schedule a meeting to discuss which rules aren't being followed, perhaps we can solve this. Otherwise, sending your solution to imakeadifference@iplaceusa.com ... More