iPlace Technical Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Technical Recruiter

4.8
Hank Levine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Performance-Based Culture, Respect, Knowledge and Creativity, Integrity, Transparent Growth Structure through LaunchPad, Excellent Growth Environment" (in 36 reviews)

• "I liked the work environment with best facilities" (in 73 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons for the company as if for now" (in 39 reviews)

• "The company is growing (which is a good thing)" (in 14 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

iplace is one of the leading recruitment firms in Pune.
    It has great work environment.

Cons

There are no cons as of now.

2. "Good place to work"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Iplace is a great place to work. It is one of the leading recruitment firms in Line. They have good work culture.

Cons

No cons as of now.

3. ""Lends support and guidance to employees""

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work Oriented, Promotes a learning culture , Turns problems into opportunities, Work -Life balance, Management support, flexible working environment, Good place to work.

Cons

Growing company that needs to improve processes to increase efficiency and productivity while implementing cost savings measures.

4. "Best Place for Talent & Career Growth Opportunists"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I absolutely love the people I work with in iPlace. I am working here form last 1 years, There are some of the brightest, most creative, friendly, funny, welcoming people I have ever met.
    My teammates encourage me to be genuine and real and provide the personal and professional support I was looking for in a team.
    As an organization, it provides a tremendous amount of resources to help me achieve my goals: training, excellent leadership, transparency, opportunity. iPlace has a mission I can really get behind - Help people everywhere find the jobs and companies that they love. You can feel that at the core of everything we do. It's the reason why I go to work! My efforts and my personality feel acknowledged and appreciated here by some of the industry best managers! Female employees are given equal opportunities and they are treated very well. The door to door cab facility and proper security in place.
    Honestly, There is a huge potential for growth in the organization if tapped well. Also, the work here is very flexible giving you a chance to learn a lot.
    Last but not the least good leaders and managers to work with who support you and stand with you not only during good times but also during bad times. Managers allow you to take a risk and try new things and always encourage you to be creative and thoughtful.

Cons

At this point, I haven't encountered any

5. "Great Place"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work life balance
    Great incentives

Cons

not that I can think of, keep up the good work

Advice to Management

Great going

"Sr. Recruiter"

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Pune
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Pune

Pros

Management, Workstyle, Clients, Work culture

Cons

N o t h i n g

25 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is greatly appreciated. :-)

7. "Good Company to work in!"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One could grow easily in this company if he/she works works towards the goals and strategies set by the company. Good environment to work.

Cons

Lot of work pressure towards the employees which leads to stress and frustration towards work and also affects the health of the employee.

Advice to Management

It's good to set strategies to grow the company but at the same time management should value the amount of work and pressure the employee faces. When it comes to in-time and the other rules, it is good to get all the employees to office before time but management should also consider the consequences of reaching to office before time just to get a star by putting their life at risk.

19 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

"but management should also consider the consequences of reaching to office before time just to get a star by putting their life at risk." I'm sorry, but are you serious? Office hours are fixed to... More

8. "Fun to work"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good place to start career, iPlace teaches discipline and importance of punctuality at work place. Work culture is open and helpful. Environment is lively. iPlace offers good compensation for an ambitious starter which is a good motivation

Cons

unstable policies, lack of employee centric policies, lack of opportunities for employees to get training on recruitment tricks, other training topics helpful for leadership qualities.

Advice to Management

Policies should be employee centric and have more stabiliy, more often employees should be given opportunities to get training on recruitment tricks, other training topics helpful for leadership qualities.

9. "iplace review"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at iPlace full-time

Pros

Great working environment
    Good platform for freshers.

Cons

Leave policies should be properly structured.

"Pathetic Changes Introduced"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good part is they teach you how to work in the pathetic and tough environment with micro-management system

Cons

1) Cant take Sick leaves, if you do, then you are given a penalty to do so. 2) Totally developed a Call Center environment to make certain number of calls 3) typical domestic BPO environment for breaks, login and logout timings, and also interfering in your personal matter. 4) Anyone can be promoted anytime if they put down there papers, doesnot matter even if there is not space to get promoted 5) you take breaks with the management you will be soon promoted 6) if you show dedication management will make you work more and even 1 silly mistake, you will be given warning in first instance itself. 7) INTEGRITY doesnot matter, if you have good friendship with the management, you can do any integrity and also still work with the organisation and still you will be promoted, so chill, (the key is to have good and very close contacts with the management), 8) if you get promoted by proving your potential and skills, you will be always made realized that its the favor done on you and the management was not in the interest if your promotion.

Advice to Management

Please learn from the successful companies and adapt something which suits your environment and not something which is successful in the market as everyone is in the race but having different strategies. And introduction to the strategies to the individual recruiters was your biggest mistake.

22 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your feedback. Sick leaves harm the company and client and we are in the business of creating win-win-wins for company client and employee. When you call in sick, the company has to... More