iPlace "growth opportunities" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

iPlace Employee Reviews about "growth opportunities"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good Company & Awesome Environment"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace (Less than a year)

Pros

The management is very friendly. A good company to start your career in Recruitment.
    Can gain knowledge and also great growth opportunities.

Cons

Nothing as such if you are passionate about your work. There is much to explore

19 Jul 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your great feedback. :-)

"Too much favouritism!!"

Current Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No more pros... favoritism has taken away growth opportunity

Cons

Too much favouritism by COO, if you friends with him you can get promotion but if you not then you get nothing. You say bad things about him and he make your work life bad. I have a friend who was shocked that they remove him from account. When he ask client, they said they are happy with him and want to keep him...
    I hear from two managers talking that if the COO friend gets promotion that supposed to be for one of two managers then they will put in papers to leave. If managers can't grow then team can't grow. We were promised fair promotions with launchpad.

Advice to Management

Stop the favoritism! No one good reason why somebody from HR in nightshift should take away promotion from managers who worked hard to build the sourcing team and relationship with client.

24 Jun 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

"Thank you for your frank feedback. With LaunchPad, the performance of all sourcers and recruiters is posted on our intranet and determines your growth. Promotions are based on earning stars and... More

3. "Team Lead"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Fast Growing Company
    -High Growth Opportunity
    -Pays well
    -Work culture is vibrant

Cons

-High Pressure due to high targets
    -People Management can be improved
    -Options for food and other necessities should definitely improve

Advice to Management

The Management should set realistic targets for the recruiters and sourcers working on them to achieve it every single week, that will keep them motivated and could reduce attrition.

""iPlace is the BEST RPO in Pune!!""

Current Employee - Recruiting Team Lead in Pune
    Current Employee - Recruiting Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to work, vibrant environment, excellent career growth opportunities. Feels good to be a part of the iPlace family. Great pay package and salaries are always on time. The best part is, for occasions like Diwali and Christmas, the finance department ensures that we get our salaries beforehand so that we can enjoy the festivals with our family and friends. This happens only in iPlace!! :)

Cons

At present I would say I don't find any loopholes but if a day comes, I would add the cons in this section.

Advice to Management

No Advice. They are running the show well. I feel the Management is doing a great job!!

25 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. :-)

"Good Work Place"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A very good work environment where every employee can voice his/her opinions. Work and play is well balanced at iPlace. Furthermore, iPlace offers great growth opportunities to its employees.
    I have been working with iplace for over 2 years now. Following are the pros:

Remuneration
    Young Management
    Growth
    Employee Centric

Employees work in team with an growth as a individual as well as the organization.

Cons

Being located at Kharadi, the only Disadvantage is the travelling issues

Advice to Management

None i can think of

22 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thanks so much for your great feedback! :-)

7. "Iplace the Company for people with the right attitude."

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune

Pros

The best thing about working at Iplace is that you learn new things everyday. You are a perfect fit if you have the will to learn and accept challenges when they come in your way. The growth opportunities are quite realistic and achieving them is only possible through sheer hard work.

Cons

Advice to Management

Keep strategies realistic, if a person is doing good don't pressurize them till a time will come where he or she will burst and reach a point of leaving the company.

8. "iPlace"

I have been working at iPlace full-time

Pros

Growth opportunities hopefully the right way...

Cons

Not organized in terms FOR ANYTHING.

Advice to Management

No advice

9. "I am proud to be a part of iPlace"

Current Employee - Senior Management
    Current Employee - Senior Management

Pros

iPlace is a great place to work with a great work culture and an amazing working environment. There are unlimited growth opportunities, and the performance based culture here is the next way forward for the company.

Fair opportunities to advance and good employee recognition (been working here for 6 years and got promoted 5 times.. Working for next one). Comparative benefits. Good work/life balance.

Great staff to work with Growth - Due to its performance based culture we get to decide our own growth and work towards it.

Cons

No cons as everything till date is transparent

Advice to Management

"When there are lacs of people pointing out on you, smile because you have started growing"

Stay focused at the end objective and continue to work in that direction. Going good so far.

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thanks for your great feedback. :-)

10. "One of the Best Companies to Work for"

Current Employee - Manager in Pune
    Current Employee - Manager in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

iPlace is a progressive and forward thinking company. The biggest pro is its amazing culture. iPlacers truly believe in work hard party harder concept (many would vouch for our awesome parties). It is completely performance based and as a company, iPlace allows many growth opportunities to everyone. If you perform, you grow.

iPlace aims to create win-win-win situations (win for employees, win for our clients and win for employees). Transparency and open door policy is a positive. Anyone can pick up the phone and dial our CEOs number to have a one on one chat at any time. Even though the office has lots of cabins, the management team sits on the floor and cabins are used only for conference calls and meetings. I do not know of any other company who does that.

The company is growing rapidly and the employees are growing with it. Freshers (myself included) joined this company a few years back and are already leading teams of their own. We have examples of performers becoming team leads and managers within 1-2 years of joining the company. Many people think that this is a con - but in reality, iPlace believes that if someone is doing well and has the potential, they should be given the chance to learn and live up to that potential which in my opinion is a wonderful for a company to do for its employees. Unlike traditional companies where you slog for 8-10 doing monotonous work to get anywhere, iPlace develops leaders right from the word go.

Work environment is good and people overall are very helpful. The marketing team does a lot of fun activities like games, fun fridays and small events. We have corporate tie-ups with lot of restaurants.

Compensation and benefits are comparable to any other company. Salaries are always on time.

Cons

The biggest con of iPlace is work-life balance. There is a lot of work pressure.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for believing in the company. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. :-)

"Launching towards success!!"

Current Employee - Head - Sourcing in Pune
    Current Employee - Head - Sourcing in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-iPlace USA is an epitome of professionalism
    -With well established core values and goals, iPlace has paved the path for a number of individuals who look forward to developing an outstanding career
    -We pride ourselves on our performance driven culture and always leverage performance over tenure or seniority
    -The unmatched growth opportunities, skyrocket individuals to senior positions like team leads and managers, often in less than one year
    -iPlace has an excellent incentive structure; employees are known to double or even triple their salaries by earning incentives!
    -To ensure employee engagement, iPlace takes in-numerous initiatives to create a fun-filled environment at work

Cons

As we are in the thick of creating a 10,000+ employees' company, we understand that we do have a lot on our plates and sometimes tend to find ourselves on rocky grounds.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the great stuff that you do!!

22 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

What an awesome review! Thank you. :-)