iPlace "no cons" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

iPlace Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Self-controlled promotions and appraisals"

Current Employee - Lead Sourcer in Pune City
    Current Employee - Lead Sourcer in Pune City

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working with iPlace for three years now and it feels like I have just started now. The work culture is awesome. They have well-organized training and Development programs over here. It is a performance-based company, so the better you perform, the more appraisals and promotions you get by earning stars and completing the milestone. Launchpad (self-controlled promotions and appraisals) made me a Lead in just two years. The management is always open to feedback from employees.

Cons

No cons to mention .

Advice to Management

Management is doing their best. Great Job!

2. "Great Place to Work 2018!"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We are Great Place to Work certified. It's a great company with a youthful and friendly work environment. Open door policy means that we can talk to anyone to share ideas and concerns. There are some wonderful benefits like free gym membership and free health check-ups.

Cons

No cons as of now.

Advice to Management

Keep growing!

"Best place to work!!!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Been working with iPlaceUSA for over 6 years and it is one of the best decisions I have ever made to join this Company. I started working with the company in Magapatta and today we are close to 500 emplyees in WTC. This company has given me ample of opportunities to grow and learn. The CDO as he is the Backbone of our company and thats why we stand strong and are growing rapidly. Hank and Alex have been very supportive to each and everyone and have proven to be the BEST Leaders. The one person who I really look up to would be ALEX.

I am happy to be a part of such a lovely family.For me iPlace is my second home.

Cons

No cons for me just pros...

Advice to Management

Hank thank you for iPlace and ALex this palce would not be the same without you. You guys have put in so much for us to be where we are. He is a true leader and my Mentor.
    COO is doing a good job.A must to mention is Bala (HR) who does a fabulous job handling all our HR related queries.Heads and managers are very supportive too.

30 Apr 2018 – Sr. Recruiter

It's great to see that you think of iPlace as a family and appreciate so many things about it. In my four years here, I have been given some good opportunities to showcase my skills and develop... More

"Now the Company is run by a TEAM rather than a INDIVIDUAL"

I have been working at iPlace full-time

Pros

Kudos to the company and its directors in making the much-needed change of expanding the management team and making us feel that NOW we are working for a company rather than a individual. THIS WAS THE MUCH-NEEDED CHANGE.

The management team now has professional, highly competent and transparent people whom we respect and who have earned their place in the team except for one who still thinks he is invincible.

The recent company presentation was the first ever in my tenure of last 6 years where I actually saw a team presenting some sensible stuff. All these years we were just shown some stories created on the spot and in thin air of how we are doing great but ironically still we are at the same level. I mean common do you really think that we are kids not to catch your tricks and false stories.

The new COO is far better than the old one. The earlier COO wants to be the ONLY HERO. But the new COO has really shown that THIS IS WHOM YOU CALL A TRUE LEADER who gives chance to his juniors to learn, grow and develop.

Cons

No cons to highlight at present.

Advice to Management

You guys are on right track just increase your pace and the company will grow to a level where it should have reached 5 years ago. Keep empowering your management team. They are a group of good people working to improve your company and help you grow your company.

BEWARE OF THE FALSE STORIES of your old COO and his boys as they are suffering from a very high level of INSECURITY. He has done this in the past and you have trusted his false stories, because of which many of the good leaders have left your company and you have not been able to grow till now.

The old COO should learn from the new COO.

1 Mar 2018 – CEO

As the CEO of iPlace, I personally know all the employees who have been with the company for a "tenure of 6 years." If the person who wrote this actually has been with the company for six years... More

"Best RPO in India"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time

Pros

I have worked with this company for almost 2 years.

Believe me, this is the best company to work for.

1)- salary on time
    2)- Incentives on time
    3)- friendly work environment
    4)- Great learning
    5)- company's COO is the coolest person, I have ever met...he is one of the most hard-working employee of this company and he has great management skills...hats off 2 u Sir..

6) No pressure..( thats why I consider It the top RPO in India)

7) No hire and fire policy..

Cons

No cons :)

Currently I'm not working with this company Still I would say that I lf you want to make your future in Recruitment then plz plz join this company :)

This would be your best decision of your life..

Trust me!!

Advice to Management

You guys are rocking and I wish you all will get more and more business for this company and will get more growth ..

Best wishes,

Ex- Iplacer

20 Oct 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for your review. Be sure to join the "Ex-iPlacers Club". HR wants to stay in touch with those that may want to return after working at other companies. Contact bala@iplaceusa.com... More

6. "Support Staff"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I have been working at iPlace (More than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome company & people to work

Cons

No Cons as of now

"A Great place to work"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent Work Culture, Dependable Management, Great Company, Love the Core Values. Company has the best incentives and has superb benefits.

Cons

No Cons for this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

22 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for the positive feedback. :-)

8. "I am proud to be a part of iPlace"

Current Employee - Senior Management
    Current Employee - Senior Management

Pros

iPlace is a great place to work with a great work culture and an amazing working environment. There are unlimited growth opportunities, and the performance based culture here is the next way forward for the company.

Fair opportunities to advance and good employee recognition (been working here for 6 years and got promoted 5 times.. Working for next one). Comparative benefits. Good work/life balance.

Great staff to work with Growth - Due to its performance based culture we get to decide our own growth and work towards it.

Cons

No cons as everything till date is transparent

Advice to Management

"When there are lacs of people pointing out on you, smile because you have started growing"

Stay focused at the end objective and continue to work in that direction. Going good so far.

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thanks for your great feedback. :-)

9. "We are professionals!!"

Current Employee - Senior Executive - Shared Services in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior Executive - Shared Services in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Quick Money - Well planned incentive structure
    Maximum Exposure - Well planned tasks and work delegation
    Detail Oriented Environment - Transparency along with the pros and the cons of the assigned tasks
    Support and Motivation - Great staff to work with

Cons

No cons as everything till date is transparent

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work :)

10. "Excellent Work Place! Love Coming to Work, Proud to be iPlacer"

Current Employee - Manager in Pune
    Current Employee - Manager in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Cons

No cons

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thanks so much for your great feedback! :-)