iPlace "open door policy" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

iPlace Employee Reviews about "open door policy"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Place to Work 2018!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We are Great Place to Work certified. It's a great company with a youthful and friendly work environment. Open door policy means that we can talk to anyone to share ideas and concerns. There are some wonderful benefits like free gym membership and free health check-ups.

Cons

No cons as of now.

Advice to Management

Keep growing!

2. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Principal Recruiter in Pune City
    Current Employee - Principal Recruiter in Pune City

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

iPlace is truly a great company to be associated with. The company recently won the "Great Place to Work" award, which supports the fact that the work environment is healthy, positive and employees love working here!

iPlace is a great place to learn and the company invests a great deal in the personal and professional development of all employees, thereby cultivating a knowledge-sharing and continuous learning environment. The company also does its part in giving back to society through its CSR program.

A special mention of the C.E.O who has an open door policy. He is always open to new ideas, suggestions, and concerns and encourages all iPlacers to treat the company as their own.

Cons

None that I know of.

Advice to Management

N/A

"Very happy to be part of dynamic company! :-)"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is my first job and I just loved the past two years here at iPlace. I liked the training program a lot. I went through one-month classroom training and one month on job training. The trainer is a powerhouse of knowledge as she has been with iPlace since inception. She is the first employee and it takes a good employer to retain the first employee for such a long tenure. The mentors and the energy level on the floor is a class apart. Mentors are young, dynamic and helpful in nature. I have worked with different teams and various accounts as a backup. I feel this phase (working as a backup) was the most important phase (not everyone likes to work as backups) as I learned and enhanced my sourcing skills a lot. I got hands on experience on various applicant tracking system, industries and job category. It was after this phase that I was so confident that I can deliver on any account. The team leads/managers encouraged me to attend client's work process flow call, weekly conference calls and design minutes of the meeting.

iPlace organises two parties in a year, which is crazy. You got to attend the party to know how crazy it is. Have you heard of a Spa in the office? No? iPlace has one! I have never heard of such a stuff in India where you can get a 15 min shoulder/head massage in the office.

The company holds a company wide board report every month. It feels like as if you are a board member of the company – there is complete transparency in the way the company operates and how it is doing. The company is getting into so many different ventures and it is so exciting to be part of this growing company. It is a fantastic place to learn and grow while having a lot of fun. iPlace have an open door policy and you are always heard by the management.

Cons

Nothing I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

30 Apr 2018 – Chief Marketing Officer

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

4. "RecruitingTeam Lead"

Current Employee - Recruiting Team Lead in Pune
    Current Employee - Recruiting Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Excellent work culture
    - Great scope of learning
    - Open Door Policy
    - Superb incentive structure
    - Young and dynamic team

Cons

- No cafeteria services for people working in Pacific shift
    - No chance of lateral growth
    - Lack of experienced management shows up in some situations

Advice to Management

To be the best place to work, you have to take a huge step from good to great and this will require the management to realise and work for what's best for all the employees and not just a specific set of people. Identification of hard working and smart workers is a necessity to keep those people motivated and producing. Numbers and data does not always point at the right direction.

20 Oct 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

We will have to disagree on numbers and data pointing us in the right direction. Motivation comes from within. As a Team Lead, you do the same work as the billed resources and backups you supervise... More

5. "Good place to work"

I have been working at iPlace full-time

Pros

Good work culture
    Friendly environment
    Open door policy
    Excellent client exposure
    Good Team building exercises

Cons

Lack of proactive approach towards employees retention.
    lack in updating and training employees with the latest trends in the recruitment industry.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the good work !!!!! BINGO !!!!!!!!!

22 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your feedback. If you have any suggestions on ways to address employee retention, please send them to the iMakeaDifference team through the form on the intranet. One fact that may... More

6. "Nice place to grow and learn !!!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Young and talented workforce
    Challenging work culture
    Good infrastructure
    Open door policy
    In-depth training

Cons

Uneven Performance Measures
    Lack of Situational Leadership
    Clashes of Personal Interest

Advice to Management

Keep the employees up-to date with the latest trends in the industry !!!! Keep doing the Good Work !!!!!

7. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Employee Centric
    Open door Policy
    Good work culture

Cons

Nothing as such. All in all a good place to work..!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work...!!

8. "One of the Best Companies to Work for"

Current Employee - Manager in Pune
    Current Employee - Manager in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

iPlace is a progressive and forward thinking company. The biggest pro is its amazing culture. iPlacers truly believe in work hard party harder concept (many would vouch for our awesome parties). It is completely performance based and as a company, iPlace allows many growth opportunities to everyone. If you perform, you grow.

iPlace aims to create win-win-win situations (win for employees, win for our clients and win for employees). Transparency and open door policy is a positive. Anyone can pick up the phone and dial our CEOs number to have a one on one chat at any time. Even though the office has lots of cabins, the management team sits on the floor and cabins are used only for conference calls and meetings. I do not know of any other company who does that.

The company is growing rapidly and the employees are growing with it. Freshers (myself included) joined this company a few years back and are already leading teams of their own. We have examples of performers becoming team leads and managers within 1-2 years of joining the company. Many people think that this is a con - but in reality, iPlace believes that if someone is doing well and has the potential, they should be given the chance to learn and live up to that potential which in my opinion is a wonderful for a company to do for its employees. Unlike traditional companies where you slog for 8-10 doing monotonous work to get anywhere, iPlace develops leaders right from the word go.

Work environment is good and people overall are very helpful. The marketing team does a lot of fun activities like games, fun fridays and small events. We have corporate tie-ups with lot of restaurants.

Compensation and benefits are comparable to any other company. Salaries are always on time.

Cons

The biggest con of iPlace is work-life balance. There is a lot of work pressure.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for believing in the company. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. :-)

9. "Good working environment!"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with iPlace since one and a half year now. The open door policy helps us a lot! Pure performance based company!

Cons

The changes taking place in the company are for the betterment of the employees but absorbing these changes takes time and by the time we absorb, there are new changes but that's okay now because the performance is what matters here!

"We are iPlace!! We are Professionals!!"

Current Employee - Head - Sourcing in Pune
    Current Employee - Head - Sourcing in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time

Pros

The growth opportunities at iPlace are unmatched in the industry
    We pride ourselves in transparency and an open door policy
    iPlace aspires to become a 10,000 employee company by the end of 2025; this offers great opportunities to many young leaders out there to join us in this zealous endeavor!!

Cons

In our undertaking of becoming a huge company, we do sometimes bite off more than we can chew!! Let's avoid that :)

Advice to Management

Keep doing the great stuff that you do!!

8 Oct 2015 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thanks so much for your review. We are deep in the midst of a major reorganization that will set the company up for very rapid expansion over the next few years. It may seem hard, what we're doing... More