iPlace "open door policy" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

iPlace Employee Reviews about "open door policy"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Awesome Company to work !!!"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. On time salary
    2. Friendly work environment
    3.aweosme location (World Tarde Center)

Cons

Nothing as of now. Great going

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

"iPlace | MyPlace | The Best Place"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best company to work with in terms of Salary, Work Life Balance, Work Environment, Work Culture. Proud to work with the best and the largest RPO in the "World".
    The benefits offered by my iPlace is un-comparable and I don't think so any company out there in the market can afford these kind of benefits for their employees. iPlace has always been, not on time but before time when it comes to the salary day (No Company Does that). The employee is paid their incentive on time and sometimes he/she is paid even if the client does not pay us on time. You work hard and work smart and you will get rewarded for the same. The management is super friendly with such an Awesome, Energtic and Cool leader "Mr. A". Overall iPlace is the best company to work for.

Cons

The recently promoted "Team Leads and Managers - Only", first need to learn people management along with just "Recruiting". They should actually concentrate on the Leadership development program that the company has to offer (which is an awesome program). Before they are given the responsibilities, the higher management should evaluate if they are ready to take on that additional challenge.

Advice to Management

No advice to the management as it is led by an Awesomly Perfect Leader "Mr. A".
    Strict Advice to the white HR Guy "Mr. U" to start giving importance to people's referrals as iPlace is a company that encourages referrals for a better team building. The white HR guy "Mr. U", please start giving importance to the "male" employees/candidates also, rather than just "female" employees/candidates, those who come for an interview or those who refer someone. Hope you get what I meant. ;)

3. "Nice work place"

I have been working at iPlace full-time

Pros

Very nice work environment. A good place and people to work with

Cons

No cone as of now

"Crowd of College Dropouts and Unprofessionals"

Former Employee - Sourcer in Pune
    Former Employee - Sourcer in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1.Good point of attraction.
    2.Nothing else.
    3.Nothing else.
    4.Nothing else.
    5.Nothing else.

Cons

There are some of the cons mentioned below. Before that I would like to mention that this company, whatever they show on social media about the company, work culture bla, bla, bla. They are not that. They have just taken a cloth to cover their faces,but the real monster is inside the cloth.

1. They dont follow core values. One of their core value is RESPECT, but after your classroom training when you are on OJT the mentor will treat you like a slave. They will taunt you.

2. The senior employees of the floor are in their own world. They will have the attitude like if they are working in Central Government. They dont have in their mind that they are with just a tiny organization which also cannot be called company as it is only a placement agency which is not even mentioned Wikipedia.

3. Most of the employees are College Dropouts who have not even completed their graduate degree and don't even have the sense to talk with the OJT (On job Training) people.

4. Anyone will come and will give philosophy without any reason.

5. All of them do the same work...i.e right from the recruiter to COO has to do same... Which is calling and asking for job.... So there is no point in promotion.

Advice to Management

The founders and key peoples are US peoples. Please take all the authorities to you. These college dropouts who are sitting in the management will take your company to loss.

6. "good experience so far"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune
    Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

lots of opportunities to grow

Cons

nothing really, so far everything is fine

"Wonderful company with the best work culture."

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is very helpful and understanding. Career growth solely depends upon performance.

Cons

The cafeteria food is not worth the money.

"Recruiter"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I worked at iPlace (More than a year)

Pros

They have good perks and

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Advice to Management

Nothing

"Fire the COO Who Plays Favorites"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Used to be a great company, especially when they announced the LaunchPad program that was supposed to create a fast path to higher positions and better pay. I was very happy when I first heard about it. Well, those clusters have since collapsed, and instead of firing the incompetent Heads, they were simply removed and now all work on the COO's "special projects", none of which make money although he has ensured that the way it is presented to the CEO is that they have tremendous potential. But when you put a bunch of losers in special projects that couldn't handle a very structured format, how could they ever be successful in new business?

Cons

Due to the Heads leaving the clusters there are now only two managers running the entire sourcing business and three managers on the night shift. Since the COO doesn't like or doesn't care, nothing has been done to fix them. All he does is protect his little gang of friends. I blame the CEO for not listening to what people say about the COO. He has become very dependent upon him and refuses to listen to anyone who has bad things to say about the COO. It's sad because there are many.many fine people who have come and gone over the years due to this terrible management style. We loose as many employees as we hire each year, so there is no growth potential since everyone has to train new people and get them ready. It seems training doesn't have any control over that situation either. They are blamed for attrition. Talent Acquisition is blamed for attrition, yet no one blames Operations which is where most people leave. They see no managerial support, no training, and special favors beeing doled out to a special few.

Advice to Management

Stop taking trips to Bangkok with single women from the company, You are both married men and it is bad form to act that way. It seems like the company is just a folly for the two of you to do whatever you want, like there is all this money and we ar so rich we don;t have to play by others rules. Neither of you can handle a schedule or meet on time, yet expect it of others. Until you start running the business like a business, you will continue to set the unprofessional standard we are all supposed to follow. Remember those core values? Start acting on them.

iPlace Response

16 Oct 2017 – Chief Financial Officer

iPlace’s management team is very open to receiving feedback and we are always looking to do better. If you are in fact currently employed by iPlace as you claim, I strongly encourage you to meet with... More

10. "Very unorganized ceo doesn’t care about us only cares about minor projects and heads"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Massages and easy to bring friends for work.

Cons

This is a big workplace of gossipers and cheaters and liers. Everything is fall apart. Ceo doesn’t care about us. He come here and he only care about heads. I lie to Americans about where I live. Why not be proud to say Pune? But no we say Virginia and lie. We do all the work and get paid small amount compare to US workers. Then they talk bad to us if we say something true to US companys. Coo is bad. CEO is very bad and act like he care when he come but is fake. Everyday is a new thing like the ceo and heads can’t make up there minds with anything. We spend months thinking one thing then it gets changed like nothing. I look for other job. IPlace is a joke. All good reviews are lies because they make us do it they tell us here to write good reviews but there fake. Not me. I tell the truth. I look for other job there are many US companys here.

Advice to Management

Stop lieing to us about great plans with iPlace. Everybody see how messy it is. Pay us more and try to keep us. That is why so many of us leave every year. You loose as many as you train. Bad company to work for. CEO and coo you are a joke. You waste so much time on company values and don’t do any of them. You waste time on things that is not important and make big deals out of little things. Focus on honesty.

"Sr. Sourcer"

Former Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune
    Former Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work culture and opportunity to learn

Cons

Too complex growth structure