iPlace "performance based" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

iPlace Employee Reviews about "performance based"

1. "Senior Recruiter"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working with iPlace for more than 2 years now. iPlace is known for their performance-based culture, quality, professionalism and transparent management. Once you join iPlace you have to go through their iPlace Academy which provides world class training and prepares you to become a complete recruiter.
    They always keep you engaged with additional responsibilities and training which really helps you in your professional development. I would definitely recommend everyone to come and join iPlace if you are looking for a great career in recruitment.

Cons

Nothing as such i know of yet.

Advice to Management

Doing a good job, Keep it up!!!

20 Oct 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your positive feedback. :-)

2. "iPlace's Core Values"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The iPlace Way!

Our awesome core values - INTEGRITY, PERFORMANCE-BASED CULTURE, RESPECT, KNOWLEDGE AND CREATIVITY, PROFESSIONALISM and PARTNERSHIP.

iPlace’s Mission Statement is to find solutions that create “win-win-win” scenarios.
    Wins for our clients, all employees, and our company.

These values help me to stay focused, loyal and committed towards my work!

Cons

Follow the iPlace Way and you will never come across any obstacles or negativity.

29 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for such positive feedback. :-)

3. "Decent place to work - employee-friendly policies needed"

Current Employee - Recruiting Team Lead in Pune
    Current Employee - Recruiting Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management that pushes you to succeed and genuinely cares about you
    Good facilities
    Lucrative placement bonus amounts on each placement achieved
    Purely performance based growth - past experience does not play any part in promotions, only your performance here
    Door to door pick up and drops provided, fuel allowance to those who come on their own

Cons

Work pressure is intense and the individual strategies designed are unrealistic, which demotivates employees a lot
    No food provision for employees that work the Pacific shift (10:30 pm - 7:30 am)
    No insurance provided for family, only for the employee
    Penalty for the whole team if an employee takes a sick leave/unscheduled leave

Advice to Management

Focus on clients and bringing in more business is great, but the policies need to be more employee friendly. The rate of attrition speaks for itself - we'll never reach 10,000 employees at this rate.

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your feedback. Companies are under no obligation to provide a cafeteria or vendor for food. Even so, we have tried our best to identify vendors who can work under the conditions we ... More

5. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Young and energetic crowd.
    2. Approachable Management
    3. Performance based work culture
    4. Immense opportunities to grow

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the great job that you guys are doing

6. "I am proud to be a part of iPlace"

Current Employee - Senior Management
    Current Employee - Senior Management

Pros

iPlace is a great place to work with a great work culture and an amazing working environment. There are unlimited growth opportunities, and the performance based culture here is the next way forward for the company.

Fair opportunities to advance and good employee recognition (been working here for 6 years and got promoted 5 times.. Working for next one). Comparative benefits. Good work/life balance.

Great staff to work with Growth - Due to its performance based culture we get to decide our own growth and work towards it.

Cons

No cons as everything till date is transparent

Advice to Management

"When there are lacs of people pointing out on you, smile because you have started growing"

Stay focused at the end objective and continue to work in that direction. Going good so far.

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thanks for your great feedback. :-)

7. "One of the Best Companies to Work for"

Current Employee - Manager in Pune
    Current Employee - Manager in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

iPlace is a progressive and forward thinking company. The biggest pro is its amazing culture. iPlacers truly believe in work hard party harder concept (many would vouch for our awesome parties). It is completely performance based and as a company, iPlace allows many growth opportunities to everyone. If you perform, you grow.

iPlace aims to create win-win-win situations (win for employees, win for our clients and win for employees). Transparency and open door policy is a positive. Anyone can pick up the phone and dial our CEOs number to have a one on one chat at any time. Even though the office has lots of cabins, the management team sits on the floor and cabins are used only for conference calls and meetings. I do not know of any other company who does that.

The company is growing rapidly and the employees are growing with it. Freshers (myself included) joined this company a few years back and are already leading teams of their own. We have examples of performers becoming team leads and managers within 1-2 years of joining the company. Many people think that this is a con - but in reality, iPlace believes that if someone is doing well and has the potential, they should be given the chance to learn and live up to that potential which in my opinion is a wonderful for a company to do for its employees. Unlike traditional companies where you slog for 8-10 doing monotonous work to get anywhere, iPlace develops leaders right from the word go.

Work environment is good and people overall are very helpful. The marketing team does a lot of fun activities like games, fun fridays and small events. We have corporate tie-ups with lot of restaurants.

Compensation and benefits are comparable to any other company. Salaries are always on time.

Cons

The biggest con of iPlace is work-life balance. There is a lot of work pressure.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for believing in the company. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. :-)

8. "We are professionals!!"

Current Employee - Senior Executive - Shared Services in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior Executive - Shared Services in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Quick Money - Well planned incentive structure
    Maximum Exposure - Well planned tasks and work delegation
    Detail Oriented Environment - Transparency along with the pros and the cons of the assigned tasks
    Support and Motivation - Great staff to work with

Cons

No cons as everything till date is transparent

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work :)

9. "Good working environment!"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune
    Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with iPlace since one and a half year now. The open door policy helps us a lot! Pure performance based company!

Cons

The changes taking place in the company are for the betterment of the employees but absorbing these changes takes time and by the time we absorb, there are new changes but that's okay now because the performance is what matters here!

"iPlace - My Place"

Current Employee - Head - Recruiting in Pune
    Current Employee - Head - Recruiting in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working with iPlace for 5 years now. Follows complete - Performance based culture, and Partnership. Work is always fun and management very Transparent. You get to work with incredibly smart and fun people. iPlace is a demanding, but rewarding place to work.
    You will get:
    1. Career opportunity 2. Best leadership 3. Core values 4. Job stability 5. Care for employees 6. Huge learning platform 7. Respect for Individuals

Cons

Not a place for cry babies and drones.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. We all have faith and trust in you.

8 Oct 2015 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thanks so much for your review. Let us know what else we can do to make iPlace even more special. :-)

"Great Place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time

Pros

Open door policy, transparency, performance based culture, employee engagement, open to suggestions, believes in win win win situation.

Cons

None I can think of

8 Oct 2015 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your review. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to make iPlace special. :-)