iPlace "work culture" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

iPlace Employee Reviews about "work culture"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Self-controlled promotions and appraisals"

Current Employee - Lead Sourcer in Pune City
    Current Employee - Lead Sourcer in Pune City

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working with iPlace for three years now and it feels like I have just started now. The work culture is awesome. They have well-organized training and Development programs over here. It is a performance-based company, so the better you perform, the more appraisals and promotions you get by earning stars and completing the milestone. Launchpad (self-controlled promotions and appraisals) made me a Lead in just two years. The management is always open to feedback from employees.

Cons

No cons to mention .

Advice to Management

Management is doing their best. Great Job!

2. "Perfect Work Culture"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune City
    Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune City

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with iPlace for over a year now. It is a wonderful place to work and I just love the work culture here. The management is very friendly and it is very easy to gel up with all the employees here. Every Friday there are various fun activities that take place and it just keeps everyone lively. iPlace offers great benefits like free meals, spa service, annual health check-ups, medical insurance and free gym membership. iPlace is just perfect!!

Cons

Should provide cab services for day-shift

Advice to Management

Great job Team !!

3. "Awesome iPlace"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its been wonderful to be a part of the iPlace.
    - Great Work Culture, you are in charge of what you are doing and feel appreciated
    - Best thing is WeMakeaDifference program which helps not only our personal lives but also the people in need. I just love this as there are not manycompanies would think about giving back to the society
    - Feels awesome to work with a talented team
    - You get ample opportunity to enhance your skills as you work
    - Flexible working hours
    - Work and Fun go hand in hand
    - Marketing Team is amazing to the core as they keep everyone lively

Cons

Didn't find any yet !

Advice to Management

Encouragement and Motivation you spread is cool and is difficult to describe in words. Keep going the way you are.

"Crowd of College Dropouts and Unprofessionals"

Former Employee - Sourcer in Pune
    Former Employee - Sourcer in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1.Good point of attraction.
    2.Nothing else.
    3.Nothing else.
    4.Nothing else.
    5.Nothing else.

Cons

There are some of the cons mentioned below. Before that I would like to mention that this company, whatever they show on social media about the company, work culture bla, bla, bla. They are not that. They have just taken a cloth to cover their faces,but the real monster is inside the cloth.

1. They dont follow core values. One of their core value is RESPECT, but after your classroom training when you are on OJT the mentor will treat you like a slave. They will taunt you.

2. The senior employees of the floor are in their own world. They will have the attitude like if they are working in Central Government. They dont have in their mind that they are with just a tiny organization which also cannot be called company as it is only a placement agency which is not even mentioned Wikipedia.

3. Most of the employees are College Dropouts who have not even completed their graduate degree and don't even have the sense to talk with the OJT (On job Training) people.

4. Anyone will come and will give philosophy without any reason.

5. All of them do the same work...i.e right from the recruiter to COO has to do same... Which is calling and asking for job.... So there is no point in promotion.

Advice to Management

The founders and key peoples are US peoples. Please take all the authorities to you. These college dropouts who are sitting in the management will take your company to loss.

20 Dec 2017 – CEO

Thanks for the feedback. It is of the utmost importance to me that all our employees are valued and respected. What you describe bears no resemblance to the company so many iPlacers have worked very... More

"iPlace | MyPlace | The Best Place"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best company to work with in terms of Salary, Work Life Balance, Work Environment, Work Culture. Proud to work with the best and the largest RPO in the "World".
    The benefits offered by my iPlace is un-comparable and I don't think so any company out there in the market can afford these kind of benefits for their employees. iPlace has always been, not on time but before time when it comes to the salary day (No Company Does that). The employee is paid their incentive on time and sometimes he/she is paid even if the client does not pay us on time. You work hard and work smart and you will get rewarded for the same. The management is super friendly with such an Awesome, Energtic and Cool leader "Mr. A". Overall iPlace is the best company to work for.

Cons

The recently promoted "Team Leads and Managers - Only", first need to learn people management along with just "Recruiting". They should actually concentrate on the Leadership development program that the company has to offer (which is an awesome program). Before they are given the responsibilities, the higher management should evaluate if they are ready to take on that additional challenge.

Advice to Management

No advice to the management as it is led by an Awesomly Perfect Leader "Mr. A".
    Strict Advice to the white HR Guy "Mr. U" to start giving importance to people's referrals as iPlace is a company that encourages referrals for a better team building. The white HR guy "Mr. U", please start giving importance to the "male" employees/candidates also, rather than just "female" employees/candidates, those who come for an interview or those who refer someone. Hope you get what I meant. ;)

"Sr. Sourcer"

Former Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune
    Former Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work culture and opportunity to learn

Cons

Too complex growth structure

"Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

Pros

I have worked and know lot of companies in India but iPlace is one of the best company to work for . The management treats all employees as equal and each employee is given complete accountability of their work. Employees are encouraged to take risks, make mistakes and learn from mistakes. There is lot of opportunity not only to develop your everyday work skills but also your leadership skills. The work culture is performance based and every individual can control their appraisal. The company also believes in giving back to community and has different Corporate Social Responsibility programs which are completely managed by employees. If you are performance driven and like to make lot of MONEY, this is the company you would like to work for.

Cons

The work culture is addictive and you tend to spend more time at work. 😊 If you are not performance driven then you may not like this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

"Feedback"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time

Pros

Training was great, Enthusiastic work culture, Salary on time, great infrastucture

Cons

favoritism, unnecessary strategies, no motivational training, no skills improvement training.

Advice to Management

Please improve the transport facilities.

22 Jul 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for posting this feedback. Did you discuss your issues regarding transport with Shared Services? Unfortunately, there is not enough detail here for me to address improvement when I don't... More

9. "RecruitingTeam Lead"

Current Employee - Recruiting Team Lead in Pune
    Current Employee - Recruiting Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Excellent work culture
    - Great scope of learning
    - Open Door Policy
    - Superb incentive structure
    - Young and dynamic team

Cons

- No cafeteria services for people working in Pacific shift
    - No chance of lateral growth
    - Lack of experienced management shows up in some situations

Advice to Management

To be the best place to work, you have to take a huge step from good to great and this will require the management to realise and work for what's best for all the employees and not just a specific set of people. Identification of hard working and smart workers is a necessity to keep those people motivated and producing. Numbers and data does not always point at the right direction.

20 Oct 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

We will have to disagree on numbers and data pointing us in the right direction. Motivation comes from within. As a Team Lead, you do the same work as the billed resources and backups you supervise... More