iPlace "work life balance" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

iPlace Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

1. "Good place to work"

I have been working at iPlace full-time

Pros

* Salary is always before the time
    * iPlace offers good benefits to its employees
    * Monetarily iPlace never disappoints it's emplyees

Cons

* Less work/ Life balance due to night shift
    * There are no development programs offered by the company
    * At times it gets harder to climb the hierarchic ladder due to difficult client.

23 Jan 2017 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your feedback. Working night shift is a decision you made when you accepted the position. We try, during our interview process, to detail the realities of working a night shift and ... More

2. "One of the Best Companies to Work for"

Current Employee - Manager in Pune
    Current Employee - Manager in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

iPlace is a progressive and forward thinking company. The biggest pro is its amazing culture. iPlacers truly believe in work hard party harder concept (many would vouch for our awesome parties). It is completely performance based and as a company, iPlace allows many growth opportunities to everyone. If you perform, you grow.

iPlace aims to create win-win-win situations (win for employees, win for our clients and win for employees). Transparency and open door policy is a positive. Anyone can pick up the phone and dial our CEOs number to have a one on one chat at any time. Even though the office has lots of cabins, the management team sits on the floor and cabins are used only for conference calls and meetings. I do not know of any other company who does that.

The company is growing rapidly and the employees are growing with it. Freshers (myself included) joined this company a few years back and are already leading teams of their own. We have examples of performers becoming team leads and managers within 1-2 years of joining the company. Many people think that this is a con - but in reality, iPlace believes that if someone is doing well and has the potential, they should be given the chance to learn and live up to that potential which in my opinion is a wonderful for a company to do for its employees. Unlike traditional companies where you slog for 8-10 doing monotonous work to get anywhere, iPlace develops leaders right from the word go.

Work environment is good and people overall are very helpful. The marketing team does a lot of fun activities like games, fun fridays and small events. We have corporate tie-ups with lot of restaurants.

Compensation and benefits are comparable to any other company. Salaries are always on time.

Cons

The biggest con of iPlace is work-life balance. There is a lot of work pressure.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for believing in the company. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. :-)

"The environment, work culture, helpful behavior is wonderfull and this company let's an employee grow their career vast."

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

iplace india is a company that lets you explore your weakness and strengths. It helps you in growing your career vast and the promotions, incentives etc motivates employess to work harder.

Cons

maintain work-life balance is the toughest thing one has to go through. doing night shifts becomes a little challenging for a lot of the employess.

Advice to Management

every facility the management provides is really good. not many big changes are required.

5. "Good"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Can make lot of money.

Cons

No work life balance, work pressure.

Advice to Management

Be innovative

23 Aug 2014 – Senior Vice President

Most of our employees site work-life balance as one of the positives of iPlace. We never force our staff to work beyond 9 hours Monday through Friday (including your breaks). We never work weekends ... More