iTalent Digital Business Analyst Reviews

5.0
iTalent Digital CEO/ Founding Partner Renee La Londe
Renee La Londe
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

8h

works at

Fujitsu

Came across this: One of the biggest reasons for our unhappiness is our expectations. Sometimes we expect from others. Sometimes we expect from ourselves. Although the fulfillment of expectations from others is beyond our control, the expectations we have from ourselves are under our control. When our actions fail to match the level of our expectations, it leads us towards unhappiness. So, the next time make sure your actions are enough to fulfill your expectations!

7 Comments

Tech India

12.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=iTalent Digital~803191
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Nice co-workers

Mar 9, 2021 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super nice work environment and culture overall

Cons

The health benefits are a little pricey

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Great Company! Great People

Jun 9, 2015 - Senior Oracle Business Systems Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a contractor, you get use to being secondary at your placement agency and your client. However, iTalent really goes above and beyond to make their contractors feel valued and appreciated. They offered an amazing benefits packages, unlike anything I have seen on my previous contract assignments. They understand technology, and when it was time to negotiate my hourly rate, they really went to bat for me. I truly felt like I was a full-time employee. Everyone is extremely helpful, courteous and professional. I would recommend iTalent to anyone who is fortunate enough to have an opportunity to work with them.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about iTalent. I was working in LA, even though they are based in the Bay Area, and I never felt disconnected from the team.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 3 years

Outstanding Consulting Company To Work For

Oct 15, 2014 - Business Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Contacts at the company are top notch - friendly, professional, and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Always felt they made their consultants' well-being their top priority. - They provide extracurricular benefits for their consultants - get-togethers, sporting event tickets, etc that are a nice bonus, some which include family members (San Jose Giants!).

Cons

None, would not hesitate to work with iTalent again should the opportunity arise.

1 person found this review helpful