- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- India - All Cities
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad Area
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Jose, CA, United States Area
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - Kentucky
- - Louisville, KY, United States Area
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - North Carolina
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC, United States Area
- - Texas
- - Austin, TX, United States Area
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
Found 3 of over 96 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
I have been feeling monotony in my current job profile. Been thinking about Blockchain. I have around 6 years of experience in the industry. Would it be good if I try to learn Blockchain related tech and find a job in it(if possible). Is it worth the change? Would appreciate your views on this, this would helpful to take an informed decision? Oracle
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very good company to work for all
Don't get vacation pay at all
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Italent is a great place to work. They know how to treat their employees well. The benefits and compensation are great. Italent listens to our feedback and mostly accommodate our needs & requests. That is why a am proud and happy to be part of the Italent team!
I feel we need to develop the PTO accruals for each employee so we can take vacation with pay. We should be compensated if we have Jury Duty. Higher matching percentage for our 401K program.
Thank you for your input. iTalent values your feedback. We are always looking to enrich the employee benefits already provided. This year iTalent has added a company sick leave plan of 24 hours per year! This is in addition to the company holiday pay schedule for all exempt employees. We will take into consideration and be evaluating Jury Duty and Paid Time Off Compensation for the future. This will be the second year our iTalent 401k plan has provided 10% on every dollar deferred! The maximum deferral is $18k ( Govt. allowance ) for 2015, plus an additional $6k if you are 50 years of age, once eligibility requirements are met.
- Current Contractor★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Benefits, well-known client opportunities. Up and coming vendor.
not as well known as other vendors, but they certainly deserve to expand their visibility
We agree with you 100%. We're working on marketing the company regionally and beyond. There is quite a bit in the pipeline to address this. If you follow our company communications you'll be hearing more about our efforts in the months to come!