Find jobs for Financial Analyst

5.0
iTalent Digital CEO/ Founding Partner Renee La Londe
Renee La Londe
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

12.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=iTalent Digital~803191
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Jun 26, 2015 - Senior Financial Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good company to work for all

Cons

Don't get vacation pay at all

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Italent Workplace Review

Jun 26, 2015 - Financial Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Italent is a great place to work. They know how to treat their employees well. The benefits and compensation are great. Italent listens to our feedback and mostly accommodate our needs & requests. That is why a am proud and happy to be part of the Italent team!

Cons

I feel we need to develop the PTO accruals for each employee so we can take vacation with pay. We should be compensated if we have Jury Duty. Higher matching percentage for our 401K program.

1 person found this review helpful

iTalent Digital Response

Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your input. iTalent values your feedback. We are always looking to enrich the employee benefits already provided. This year iTalent has added a company sick leave plan of 24 hours per year! This is in addition to the company holiday pay schedule for all exempt employees. We will take into consideration and be evaluating Jury Duty and Paid Time Off Compensation for the future. This will be the second year our iTalent 401k plan has provided 10% on every dollar deferred! The maximum deferral is $18k ( Govt. allowance ) for 2015, plus an additional $6k if you are 50 years of age, once eligibility requirements are met.

3. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Great experience

Jun 11, 2014 - Financial Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Benefits, well-known client opportunities. Up and coming vendor.

Cons

not as well known as other vendors, but they certainly deserve to expand their visibility

Be the first to find this review helpful

iTalent Digital Response

We agree with you 100%. We're working on marketing the company regionally and beyond. There is quite a bit in the pipeline to address this. If you follow our company communications you'll be hearing more about our efforts in the months to come!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews