iTalent Digital Manager Reviews

Tech India

10h

an

Analyst

How do give confidence to a person under pip to change their attitude and their work

8 Comments

Tech India

15.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=iTalent Digital~803191
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Manager

Nov 10, 2016 - Human Resources Manager in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to learn and grow!

Cons

None that I can think of!

HR Coordinator

We are thrilled that you have been a part of the iTalent family for more than a year now! iTalent strives to provide employees with opportunities that foster continual growth and development through on the job training as well as through our Tuition Reimbursement program.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Team and Excellent company to work

May 11, 2015 - Project Manager in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent environment to Work and Grow

Cons

Yet to figure it out

3. 4.0

Good Company/ People to work with

Sep 12, 2021 - Senior Program Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with iTalent close to 2+ years as an onsite Consultant at one of theirClient Location in SFO. iTalent team was very professional and supportive from Day 1 from the time I interviewed with the Client thru my engagement. Regular follow-ups with client and timely communications with Consultants. Good Pay too!

Cons

Opportunities as an onsite consultant are limited vs Full Time employment. Growth in pay, benefits, vacation (PTO) needs attention.

4. 4.0
    Current Contractor, more than 5 years

Great company for highly skilled contractors

Feb 5, 2021 - Program Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, Competitive salary, Innovative products, Good leadership

Cons

Limited funds for travel or training

HR Coordinator

We appreciate you taking the time to share some feedback with us regarding traveling and training. Being in the midst of a global pandemic due to COVID-19, travel has been restricted across the board. Pre-COVID, travel at iTalent Digital was a big part of our business expense. As the world moves forward, we are hopeful that one day we can get back to employees traveling for business. At this time, our priority is ensuring every employee remains safe until employees can safely travel again for business. With regards to training, we just launched a Diversity and Inclusion training series earlier this year. Additionally, we have dozens of more extensive trainings available to employees. All our trainings are provided at no cost to employees. iTalent Digital also offers a competitive tuition/training reimbursement program that is effective following one (1) year of employment. Employees are encouraged to notify their supervisor or Human Resources if they are interested in any of our training programs or our tuition reimbursement program. As always, iTalent Digital has an open door policy and encourages all employees to reach out to us at HR@italentdigital.com if they have any questions or concerns about their iTalent experience!

5. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jan 19, 2021 - Content Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing onboarding process/training that leaves you fully prepared and ready to start your first day of work! They provide you with all your equipment early so they can go through the IT set up first thing in the morning the day of your start date! Helpful, friendly, and communicative staff! When needed, Maritza was always there to meet with me and answer my questions even though we were on opposite ends of the continent. Great benefits! Dental, Medical, and Vision!

Cons

The only con would be location of iTalent Digital headquarters. Since I was based in the East coast I never had the chance to meet Maritza and other iTalent staff in person.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best people ever

Nov 26, 2020 - St IT Project Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will find great people working alongside you, who truly care about you and your expectations. What really makes a difference for me is that they make sure you're comfortable with what you get. They are also very responsive & fast, when you have questions, and that is something of a paramount importance to me. You may as well find your friends here. They will have your best interests at heart, so you're making the right choice working here. You will also have decent benefits including paid holidays, which makes a big difference in my opinion.

Cons

None at all to report

7. 3.0
    Former Employee

OK, Nothing to report

Sep 14, 2020 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was employed and getting a salary. 401K.

Cons

No opportunities for growth or movement between clients. Very little interaction with the company or team. Even some very basic benefits are missing

8. 5.0

Great Company

Aug 26, 2020 - Product Management in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive, fun, good talent, benefits, diverse

Cons

Limited engagements in product management

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great experience, people live the company values in their everyday interactions - impressive

Jul 28, 2017 - Change Manager in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Upbeat, engaged staff, recruiters really find the right Client fit for you, very transparent people

Cons

None so far, nothing that I can identify

10. 5.0

Loved iTalent

Mar 9, 2017 - Communication Manager in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Transparent management, fun group activities, competitive salary

Cons

Hard to grow your career

2 people found this review helpful

HR Coordinator

We appreciate your hard work and dedication! We always strive to keep our activities fun and exciting, as well as, maintaining transparency and building close relationships with our iTalent family!. Thank you for taking the time to review! It is greatly appreciated. :)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Reviews