Cover image for iTalent Digital

Found 78 of over 103 reviews

4.6
iTalent Digital CEO/ Founding Partner Renee La Londe
Renee La Londe
Pros
  • "Good benefits, Competitive salary, Innovative products, Good leadership(in 6 reviews)

• "interests at heart(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "no pto no(in 3 reviews)

• "No PTO, no paid vacation, partial health insurance(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

8h

a

Senior Software Engineer

I am 30 years old and recently joined a company with 63LPA, in which 43L is fixed, 9.7 is annual bonus and 9.7 is RSU for 4 years. My family want me to get married now and asked to share my bio data. My question is what amount should I share as CTC. 43LPA, 55LPA or 63LPA?

100 Comments

Tech India

189.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=iTalent Digital~803191
    Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about iTalent Digital? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with iTalent Digital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
    Ask a Question
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Its Such a good company

16 Apr 2021 - Quality Analyst in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

All are equal and good weather.

Cons

There is no such team bonding in the UI Domain

2. 5.0

Manager

10 Nov 2016 - Human Resources Manager in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to learn and grow!

Cons

None that I can think of!

1 person found this review helpful

iTalent Digital Response

HR Coordinator

We are thrilled that you have been a part of the iTalent family for more than a year now! iTalent strives to provide employees with opportunities that foster continual growth and development through on the job training as well as through our Tuition Reimbursement program.

3. Join the iTalent Digital team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0

Great Team and Excellent company to work

11 May 2015 - Project Manager in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent environment to Work and Grow

Cons

Yet to figure it out

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent company to work with

23 Jun 2014 - Web Developer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

work culture , professional work are commend.

Cons

i never faced any challenge in this organization. Management listens to your thoughts and ideas and before you think of discussing the issues they take step forward and resolves it.A very good place to work and enjoy .

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good

23 Jun 2014 - Web Developer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pros – The best company for starters

Cons

Nothing is bad for the company

7. 5.0

Great workplace environment

11 Jun 2014 - Developer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company knows how to take care of its employees. As a developer in iTalent thanking god on every Monday because its Monday. The non-robotic environment pushes me to put innovative thoughts in development.

Cons

Company should initiate strategic plan to improve the brand value

iTalent Digital Response

Thank you for your comments about the brand value. We agree and are actively working on this. You'll be hearing more about this over the summer and fall time frame.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Laid Back and Professional

5 Jan 2023 - Marketing Data Analyst in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Contacted out to big tech company Work from home Laid back Health|Dental|Visual insurance Paid Holidays

Cons

No official PTO policy though it can be taken. Unsure of how much PTO we get or is it case by case. Pay could be better.

9. 5.0

Great Company, People and Culture

14 Nov 2022 - Community Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

For the past year and a half that I worked for the company, I have only positive things to say. First of all, the leadership is great. It was really important for me to feel like I truly belonged somewhere and my managers always want to see me grow and develop. They go above and beyond to make sure all the employees feel supported and root for them no matter what. People are very nice and there's always a positive and supportive environment. Despite working remotely, the company puts a lot of effort to make sure the employees are engaged and familiar with each other. There are teamworking/teambuilding events, which are fun and inclusive. The benefits package is very impressive, btw, and there is a program for learning and development too to pursue career goals!

Cons

I tried really hard to come up with any, but don't really see any cons at this point. There's nothing else to say other than much gratitude and respect for the management.

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to work !

12 Apr 2022 - Program Manager in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really love the iTalent environment and the team I work with at the client site! Great benefits - they even have employer matching on their 401k Plan with Edward Jones!!

Cons

Do not have any to share at this point.

11. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

First time doing contracted work - Great Experience!

18 Apr 2022 - Project Coordinator in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

What a wonderful process from interview to my last day. I have never worked as a contractor before and working here has given me a positive outlook on contracted work. The team was great at communicating and supporting me in whatever I needed. If you are an in independent worker - you will do really well here as there is no micromanagement. Highly recommend!

Cons

Unfortunately, PTO is not offered

Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Reviews
    </>Embed

iTalent Digital Reviews FAQs

iTalent Digital has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 103 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at iTalent Digital to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, iTalent Digital employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at iTalent Digital. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

99% of iTalent Digital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated iTalent Digital 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with iTalent Digital Job Seekers