iTalent Digital Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated Sep 28, 2019

4.8
iTalent Digital CEO Renee La Londe
Renee La Londe
Pros
  • "I can honestly say that iTalent is a real great agency with in several areas: (1) Great team(in 6 reviews)

• "iTalent is a great place to work(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "iTalent is in the early stages of implementing ways to leverage the collective brain-power of its employees(in 8 reviews)

• "It can be fast paced but that is normal for the silicon valley(in 2 reviews)

"Manager"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Hyderābād

I have been working at iTalent Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to learn and grow!

Cons

None that I can think of!

iTalent Digital2016-11-10

December 14, 2016HR Coordinator

We are thrilled that you have been a part of the iTalent family for more than a year now! iTalent strives to provide employees with opportunities that foster continual growth and development through on the job training as well as through our Tuition Reimbursement program.

2. "Great Team and Excellent company to work"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Hyderābād

I have been working at iTalent Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent environment to Work and Grow

Cons

Yet to figure it out

iTalent Digital2015-05-11
  3. "Excellent company to work with"

Current Employee - Web Developer in Hyderābād

I have been working at iTalent Digital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

work culture , professional work are commend.

Cons

i never faced any challenge in this organization. Management listens to your thoughts and ideas and before you think of discussing the issues they take step forward and resolves it.A very good place to work and enjoy .

iTalent Digital2014-06-23
  4. "Good"

Current Employee - Web Developer in Hyderābād

I have been working at iTalent Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pros – The best company for starters

Cons

Nothing is bad for the company

Advice to Management

Management is good and I am happy with the experience I have with my management

iTalent Digital2014-06-23
  5. "Great workplace environment"

Current Employee - Developer in Hyderābād

I have been working at iTalent Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company knows how to take care of its employees. As a developer in iTalent thanking god on every Monday because its Monday. The non-robotic environment pushes me to put innovative thoughts in development.

Cons

Company should initiate strategic plan to improve the brand value

iTalent Digital2014-06-11

June 12, 2014

Thank you for your comments about the brand value. We agree and are actively working on this. You'll be hearing more about this over the summer and fall time frame.

"Excellent Experience"

Former Employee - Director Recruiting and Sales in Austin, TX

I worked at iTalent Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

One of the best professional experiences I've had in my career. Worked with an amazing talent pool of leaders with impressive backgrounds. The strategic application for moving the business forward was unique and most important successful. Innovative ideas, open discussions and freedom to participate in various departments for cross skilling was extremely impactful for my career development and experience. iTalent... overall has been an excellent experience.

Cons

None, all was great!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

iTalent Digital2019-09-28

"One of the Best Jobs I've Had"

Former Employee - Motion Designer

I worked at iTalent Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work/Life Balance Interesting Projects Healthy work environments Great Team Members Room for Growth I started out as an intern and had the opportunity to work on many different projects. At iTalent, if you prove yourself you are given the chance to spread your wings and work with interesting projects and clients. The experience is priceless. I love that everyone is on the same page about getting a project... done. The passion in the team members is inspiring. I never felt micro-managed and always felt like I had a voice. I felt like my life outside of work was respected and family always came first. This is a completely different experience from any other job I've had. I hope to cross paths again with iTalent in the future.

Cons

Sometimes things get hot and heavy with deadlines approaching which can be challenging at times.

iTalent Digital2018-11-03

"Project Manager"

I have been working at iTalent Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

This is an unorganized company with no work/life balance, no PTO, no clue how to interact with large corporations, talk negatively about their employees to other employees, are always chasing the dollar and trying to get more busy work.

Advice to Management

Provide PTO, sick leave, have a plan for new people to get up and running more quickly. Use the technology of the client.

iTalent Digital2018-07-19

July 25, 2018HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am sorry your experience at ITalent did not match our intention of insuring all employees feel connected and supported from day one. We value your feedback and strive to enhance the employee experience at iTalent. Though iTalent does offer paid time off for exempt employees with prior approval from a manager and sick leave to employees living in states that require paid sick leave, we may not have done enough to make sure you were aware of the time off policies. We have recently updated our New Hire Orientation to include more detail around employee policies for all new hires. We strive to ensure there is a sense of community for all employees globally via our iConnect social network and have included additional information for employees in our internal HR community site in iConnect. iTalent makes every effort to ensure our employees not only feel supported but connected and have the tools needed to be successful! If you would like to share more about your experience, please contact me directly at hr@italentdigital,com so that we can set up a time to talk. Thank you again for your feedback, it helps us learn and improve the experience for all ITalent employees. Julie Valentine Sr. HR Director iTalent Digital

"Great experience, people live the company values in their everyday interactions - impressive"

Current Employee - Change Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at iTalent Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Upbeat, engaged staff, recruiters really find the right Client fit for you, very transparent people

Cons

None so far, nothing that I can identify

iTalent Digital2017-07-29

"Great Company and Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in San Jose, CA

I have been working at iTalent Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Customer Focused with supportive management to support you through engagements.

Cons

Typical healthcare packages for consulting company, could be better.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and continue to support the consultants in the field.

iTalent Digital2017-05-31