- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Jose, CA, United States Area
- - San Jose, CA
- - Santa Clara, CA
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Oakland, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - North Carolina
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC, United States Area
- - Raleigh, NC
- - Texas
- - Austin, TX, United States Area
- - Austin, TX
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - New York, NY
- - Kentucky
- - Louisville, KY, United States Area
- - Louisville, KY
- India - All Cities
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad Area
- - Hyderābād
Found 78 of over 102 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Hello Fishes, I have absconded 2 companies so far by working there 4-5 days. Currently working in IBM for 4 years. recently I got an offer outside. Should I resign IBM or no as I am afraid if the new organisation may come to know about the companies which I hidden in my resume. In EPFO entries are showing for absconded companies there. Should I continue here or should I resign and accept new opportunity. Total yoe 8
- Current Employee★★★★★16 Apr 2021 - Quality Analyst in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
All are equal and good weather.
There is no such team bonding in the UI Domain
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★10 Nov 2016 - Human Resources Manager in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to learn and grow!
None that I can think of!
We are thrilled that you have been a part of the iTalent family for more than a year now! iTalent strives to provide employees with opportunities that foster continual growth and development through on the job training as well as through our Tuition Reimbursement program.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★11 May 2015 - Project Manager in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent environment to Work and Grow
Yet to figure it out
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★23 Jun 2014 - Web Developer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pros – The best company for starters
Nothing is bad for the companyContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★23 Jun 2014 - Web Developer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
work culture , professional work are commend.
i never faced any challenge in this organization. Management listens to your thoughts and ideas and before you think of discussing the issues they take step forward and resolves it.A very good place to work and enjoy .
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★11 Jun 2014 - Developer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company knows how to take care of its employees. As a developer in iTalent thanking god on every Monday because its Monday. The non-robotic environment pushes me to put innovative thoughts in development.
Company should initiate strategic plan to improve the brand value
Thank you for your comments about the brand value. We agree and are actively working on this. You'll be hearing more about this over the summer and fall time frame.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★14 Nov 2022 - Community ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
For the past year and a half that I worked for the company, I have only positive things to say. First of all, the leadership is great. It was really important for me to feel like I truly belonged somewhere and my managers always want to see me grow and develop. They go above and beyond to make sure all the employees feel supported and root for them no matter what. People are very nice and there's always a positive and supportive environment. Despite working remotely, the company puts a lot of effort to make sure the employees are engaged and familiar with each other. There are teamworking/teambuilding events, which are fun and inclusive. The benefits package is very impressive, btw, and there is a program for learning and development too to pursue career goals!
I tried really hard to come up with any, but don't really see any cons at this point. There's nothing else to say other than much gratitude and respect for the management.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★12 Apr 2022 - Program Manager in San Jose, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I really love the iTalent environment and the team I work with at the client site! Great benefits - they even have employer matching on their 401k Plan with Edward Jones!!
Do not have any to share at this point.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★10 Jan 2022 - Budget Lead Analyst in San Jose, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company with great benefits
There is no paid time offs
- Current Employee★★★★★11 Oct 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They keep a good communication to make sure help me do a good job.
Nothing I can think of right now
iTalent Digital Reviews FAQs
iTalent Digital has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 102 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at iTalent Digital to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
92% of iTalent Digital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated iTalent Digital 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.