Cover image for iTalent Digital

Found 78 of over 102 reviews

4.4
iTalent Digital CEO/ Founding Partner Renee La Londe
Renee La Londe
Pros
  • "Good benefits, Competitive salary, Innovative products, Good leadership(in 6 reviews)

• "interests at heart(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "no pto no(in 3 reviews)

• "No PTO, no paid vacation, partial health insurance(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

7h

an

IT Consultant

How many of you like me are thinking that Indian IT will see cut-throat job competition in near future (due to large youth population) so it's much safe to migrate to abroad and settle with a IT job there as early as possible? Thoughts pls? P.s : i have 5 yrs exp in IT

21 Comments

Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company, People and Culture

14 Nov 2022 - Community Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

For the past year and a half that I worked for the company, I have only positive things to say. First of all, the leadership is great. It was really important for me to feel like I truly belonged somewhere and my managers always want to see me grow and develop. They go above and beyond to make sure all the employees feel supported and root for them no matter what. People are very nice and there's always a positive and supportive environment. Despite working remotely, the company puts a lot of effort to make sure the employees are engaged and familiar with each other. There are teamworking/teambuilding events, which are fun and inclusive. The benefits package is very impressive, btw, and there is a program for learning and development too to pursue career goals!

Cons

I tried really hard to come up with any, but don't really see any cons at this point. There's nothing else to say other than much gratitude and respect for the management.

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

First time doing contracted work - Great Experience!

18 Apr 2022 - Project Coordinator in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

What a wonderful process from interview to my last day. I have never worked as a contractor before and working here has given me a positive outlook on contracted work. The team was great at communicating and supporting me in whatever I needed. If you are an in independent worker - you will do really well here as there is no micromanagement. Highly recommend!

Cons

Unfortunately, PTO is not offered

3. Join the iTalent Digital team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 3.0

Data Analyst

12 Apr 2022 - Data Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

I think NOT good benefit though..

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to work !

12 Apr 2022 - Program Manager in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really love the iTalent environment and the team I work with at the client site! Great benefits - they even have employer matching on their 401k Plan with Edward Jones!!

Cons

Do not have any to share at this point.

6. 5.0

Budget Lead Analyst

10 Jan 2022 - Budget Lead Analyst in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with great benefits

Cons

There is no paid time offs

7. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Better companies out there.

28 Nov 2021 - IT Technician in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Surprising they have okay Health benefits

Cons

NO PTO NO HOLIDAY PAY Only 3 sick Days off for the whole year as it's required by California law. Pay is avenge nothing special Once you are hired, you wont hear from italent at all. Unless they need something from you. There is NO culture at this company, like I said before. You wont even hear from them once you start working at your site, you just become a contact that makes them money.

iTalent Digital Response

HR Generalist

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate your feedback. Here at iTalent, we work hard to maintain a workplace environment where everyone feels they are being heard, recognized and respected. Our extensive menu of benefits includes paid holidays, 401K with matching, health benefits, tuition reimbursement and more! To see a more comprehensive list of benefits, visit our website at iTalent Digital - Benefits. We hope you will reconsider iTalent Digital as your employer of choice in the future.

8. 5.0

Great Place to Work

11 Oct 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

They keep a good communication to make sure help me do a good job.

Cons

Nothing I can think of right now

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company, Great Leader

7 Oct 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

When I was looking for a job, Craig, the recruiting manager, found me on LinkedIn and reached out to me. Communication with him was always pleasant and I felt valued. I'm very grateful that he sees the best in me. Peter, the other senior management in the company, is also very kind to me. I really appreciate him and he makes me feel that I can continue to succeed in the position. The team I am working with is the best team ever!

Cons

So far I haven't found any, but growth in pay, benefits, vacation (PTO) needs attention.

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company, Great People

6 Oct 2021 - Senior Benefits Specialist in Louisville, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Starting looking for work and right away connected with iTalent Digital. Sr. Recruiter Rupa Sunder was phenomenal! She connected me with a very reputable company and I GOT THE JOB!!!! Rupa was very professional with a broad knowledge of the job market. She gave me feedback and was my biggest cheerleader in securing the role. I really appreciate the time Rupa and Silvia spent with me to make sure I was ready for my 1st and 2nd interview. Rupa Sunder and Silvia Quintanilla are ROCKSTARS and I appreciate them very much. I highly recommend iTalent Digital.

Cons

None… it was a seamless process.

11. 5.0

Great Company

23 Sep 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

I can honestly say since the day I accepted the offer until being active in my role this is by far the best company to work for! My boss as well as account managers, and teammates are super active with any questions or concerns with any req or candidates. There is always room for training, coaching and mentorship always within the team which is amazing. Each day I begin work I have peace and comfort in knowing that I'm respected and trusted to work on reqs and with candidates. So far I've seen each individual being valued and respected which means a-lot. Shout out to my recruiting colleagues to just being amazing to work with as well as my boss Craig for being an incredible boss/coach, Silvia, VP of account management for being an amazing coach and account manager, Maritza for being an amazing account manager, and peter for being an amazing account manager.

Cons

None I can think of at the moment.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Reviews
    </>Embed

iTalent Digital Reviews FAQs

iTalent Digital has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 102 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at iTalent Digital to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, iTalent Digital employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at iTalent Digital. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

92% of iTalent Digital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated iTalent Digital 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with iTalent Digital Job Seekers