iTalent Digital Employee Reviews about "good benefits"

Updated Apr 23, 2021

Found 6 of over 101 reviews

4.4
iTalent Digital CEO/ Founding Partner Renee La Londe
Renee La Londe
Pros
  • "Good benefits, Competitive salary, Innovative products, Good leadership(in 6 reviews)

• "I worked with Maritza and she was so organized and made my time with iTalent Digital very pleasant(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The only con would be location of iTalent Digital headquarters(in 12 reviews)

• "no pto no(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

81.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=iTalent Digital~803191
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "good benefits"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee

review

Apr 23, 2021 - Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good benefits - Learning opportunities are great - Friendly environment

Cons

- Pay is not very great

2. 4.0
      Current Contractor, more than 5 years

Great company for highly skilled contractors

Feb 5, 2021 - Program Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, Competitive salary, Innovative products, Good leadership

Cons

Limited funds for travel or training

iTalent Digital Response

HR Coordinator

We appreciate you taking the time to share some feedback with us regarding traveling and training. Being in the midst of a global pandemic due to COVID-19, travel has been restricted across the board. Pre-COVID, travel at iTalent Digital was a big part of our business expense. As the world moves forward, we are hopeful that one day we can get back to employees traveling for business. At this time, our priority is ensuring every employee remains safe until employees can safely travel again for business. With regards to training, we just launched a Diversity and Inclusion training series earlier this year. Additionally, we have dozens of more extensive trainings available to employees. All our trainings are provided at no cost to employees. iTalent Digital also offers a competitive tuition/training reimbursement program that is effective following one (1) year of employment. Employees are encouraged to notify their supervisor or Human Resources if they are interested in any of our training programs or our tuition reimbursement program. As always, iTalent Digital has an open door policy and encourages all employees to reach out to us at HR@italentdigital.com if they have any questions or concerns about their iTalent experience!

3. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good Company..

Jan 21, 2021 - Senior BSA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, good work culture

Cons

There are no Cons that i have experienced.

4. 5.0
      Current Contractor, more than 1 year

A great company to work for

Apr 12, 2019 - IT Consultant in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great community of talented people Managers genuinely interested in you & your development Well-organized Good benefits Company makes an effort to connect employees through social events, etc.

Cons

I'm pretty happy at iTalent. Can't think of any Cons.

Continue reading
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company

Jul 8, 2015 - Senior Change Management Professional in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Innovative company, great place to work, talented people, quality management, culture, good benefits.

Cons

None. Keep up the good work

Continue reading
      4 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Contractor

Great experience

Jun 11, 2014 - Financial Analyst in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Benefits, well-known client opportunities. Up and coming vendor.

Cons

not as well known as other vendors, but they certainly deserve to expand their visibility

iTalent Digital Response

We agree with you 100%. We're working on marketing the company regionally and beyond. There is quite a bit in the pipeline to address this. If you follow our company communications you'll be hearing more about our efforts in the months to come!

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews