iTalent Digital Employee Reviews about "great team"

Updated Nov 3, 2018

Found 6 of over 95 reviews

4.7
iTalent Digital CEO/ Founding Partner Renee La Londe
Renee La Londe
Pros
  • "I can honestly say that iTalent is a real great agency with in several areas: (1) Great team(in 6 reviews)

• "iTalent is a great place to work(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No PTO, no paid vacation, partial health insurance(in 3 reviews)

• "no pto no(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "great team"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

One of the Best Jobs I've Had

Nov 3, 2018 - Motion Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance Interesting Projects Healthy work environments Great Team Members Room for Growth I started out as an intern and had the opportunity to work on many different projects. At iTalent, if you prove yourself you are given the chance to spread your wings and work with interesting projects and clients. The experience is priceless. I love that everyone is on the same page about getting a project done. The passion in the team members is inspiring. I never felt micro-managed and always felt like I had a voice. I felt like my life outside of work was respected and family always came first. This is a completely different experience from any other job I've had. I hope to cross paths again with iTalent in the future.

Cons

Sometimes things get hot and heavy with deadlines approaching which can be challenging at times.

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love Working for this Company

Aug 8, 2015 -  in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

iTalent provides me an opportunity to challenge myself with interesting assignments and to work with a great team of people. It is a positive work environment and you can feel how the company has everyone's best interests at heart (employees, customers and partners).

Cons

Working remote from the main corporate location in San Jose sometimes feels like you are missing some of the fun! But the company is making great strides leveraging Social Knowledge Management with the company to help all of us connect and collaborate!

2 people found this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. There is nothing more we take pleasure than to hear that our employees are inspired each day at work! Thank YOU for the 5+ years of dedication and service here at iTalent. We understand how working remote can make one feel distant. We are truly working to improve those feelings with all of our out of state employees. One way IS leveraging Social Knowledge Management and the exciting future of the iTalent intranet! A social collaborative venue for all employees to connect. We are also planning with remote sites to have social gatherings in their area. Please feel free to submit suggestions to the iTalent HR Department on any ideas you might have.

3. The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

6.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=iTalent Digital~803191
      Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working for iTalent

Jun 29, 2015 - Global Corporate Communications in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is my first time working for an agency, so it's hard to make comparisons. I can honestly say that iTalent is a real great agency with in several areas: (1) Great team. I have found working with iTalent staff to be enjoyable and very helpful. There are no unrealistic hurdles. They streamline processes as much as possible. (2) Onboarding. When I joined, they provided me a working laptop, they trained me on how to navigate key systems and tools, and I was prepared to start working from Day 1. (3) Fun activities. We just recently had a great company picnic. We also get together for lunch on-site on a quarterly basis. When I speak with some of my co-workers that work at other agencies, I know they do not get anything close to what iTalent provides.

Cons

There really isn't anything that comes to mind. It's really hard to find areas of criticism with iTalent.

3 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Team

Jun 13, 2015 - Manager in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to grow and develop professionally. Great team and people to work with. Leadership is doing the right things to really grow the company.

Cons

If you want a 9 to 5 job with very routine tasks that is predictable and not very challenging, this is not the place for you.

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

Thank you for providing input. iTalent strives to appropriately fill opportunities based on a resource’s qualifications and skill set to best fit the job requirements. Some jobs may be considered routine while others may not.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

8 Years and Counting

Oct 30, 2014 - Project Manager in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great team - Work on innovative projects and cutting edge technologies - Networking events to meet my peers - Consistency - Diverse Team - Company gowing

Cons

No real issues...would like to have more networking events.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide input. Thank YOU for the 8 year of service and dedication to the company! iTalent is looking to bring together our employees more often for them to be able to take a break. Planned activities like company picnics, All-Hands meetings, lunch and learns, sporting events and much more... It is an opportunity for iTalent to say thank you to all of the employees and give back!

7. 5.0
      Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Contractor for Cisco Systems

Jun 11, 2014 - Certified Six Sigma Black Belt in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome support, Great Team environment, and great place to work.

Cons

I do not have any Cons to share at this time.

Be the first to find this review helpful