iTalent Digital Employee Reviews about "italent"

Updated Nov 28, 2021

Found 12 of over 101 reviews

4.4
iTalent Digital CEO/ Founding Partner Renee La Londe
Renee La Londe
Pros
  • "Good benefits, Competitive salary, Innovative products, Good leadership(in 6 reviews)

• "I worked with Maritza and she was so organized and made my time with iTalent Digital very pleasant(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The only con would be location of iTalent Digital headquarters(in 12 reviews)

• "no pto no(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

81.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=iTalent Digital~803191
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "italent"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Better companies out there.

Nov 28, 2021 - IT Technician in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Surprising they have okay Health benefits

Cons

NO PTO NO HOLIDAY PAY Only 3 sick Days off for the whole year as it's required by California law. Pay is avenge nothing special Once you are hired, you wont hear from italent at all. Unless they need something from you. There is NO culture at this company, like I said before. You wont even hear from them once you start working at your site, you just become a contact that makes them money.

iTalent Digital Response

HR Generalist

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. iTalent is always interested in hearing ways on improving our company culture.

2. 5.0
      Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jan 19, 2021 - Content Manager in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing onboarding process/training that leaves you fully prepared and ready to start your first day of work! They provide you with all your equipment early so they can go through the IT set up first thing in the morning the day of your start date! Helpful, friendly, and communicative staff! When needed, Maritza was always there to meet with me and answer my questions even though we were on opposite ends of the continent. Great benefits! Dental, Medical, and Vision!

Cons

The only con would be location of iTalent Digital headquarters. Since I was based in the East coast I never had the chance to meet Maritza and other iTalent staff in person.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee

Great People, Meager Pay & Benefits

Nov 21, 2020 - Contractor
      Business Outlook

Pros

iTalent colleagues I interacted with were kind and a pleasure to work with. Management on the client-side was amazing and the work balance promoted by the client was good. The interview process was straightforward and quick. 401k includes Roth options and a good matching tier. Perks may be given at the client engagement i.e. shiny building in a prime location with amenities, free food, etc. Engagement allows for direct networking within a large, well-established company.

Cons

Pay was quite low, especially for the competitive market, and did not provide much flexibility in negotiation or consider any advanced skills. NO PTO/NO PAID VACATION - There are only 8 allotted holidays, any time off outside of these days is NOT paid and will be deducted from the base salary. No uniform sick pay/leave - if your state does not mandate it, it is not available. No bonus, stocks, profit shares are offered No stipend for parking (this is before tax allocation out of your own paycheck) and the monthly parking at the engagement starting at $X/mo was not revealed until after the hire date. This reduces the "perks" value via the client engagement and any additional perks from iTalent are limited in comparison. Full disclosure of these expenses directly related to the engagement prior to the offer would have been preferred and appreciated. Office equipment initially assigned only included a laptop and an additional $200 allocation granted later, and a full desk set up including mouse, keyboard, and monitors were not automatically assigned and is further limited by budget. Acquired experience from the engagement is a lower level of sophistication and tech skills; advancing in technical and professional skills is curtailed.

2 people found this review helpful

iTalent Digital Response

HR Coordinator

We appreciate you taking time to share with us feedback about your experience. iTalent Digital strives to be competitive and progressive with its employee benefit offerings. We regularly evaluate our employee benefits with what similarly sized companies offer. That said, we also have an open door policy and encourage you to reach out to us at HR@italentdigital.com to connect further on your experience!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic work culture and career support

Oct 30, 2019 - Marketing Coordinator in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with iTalent Digital for 1.5 years. I had a great experience working with the team. They are extremely responsive, organized and on top of their things. This is arguably one of the best consulting companies to work for in the Bay Area, CA. I worked with Maritza and she was so organized and made my time with iTalent Digital very pleasant.

Cons

No cons for iTalent Digital.

5. 5.0
      Current Contractor, more than 1 year

A great company to work for

Apr 12, 2019 - IT Consultant in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great community of talented people Managers genuinely interested in you & your development Well-organized Good benefits Company makes an effort to connect employees through social events, etc.

Cons

I'm pretty happy at iTalent. Can't think of any Cons.

6. 4.0

Unique Consulting Agency Supports High-Level Expertise

Feb 9, 2017 - Strategist
      Business Outlook

Pros

iTalent works diligently to find strong candidates with unique, industry-leading expertise and experience. They actively advocate on behalf of their employees, working to ensure their skills and experience are valued and rewarded through competitive salaries and compelling work. And by supporting their employees with important benefits like paid holidays and comprehensive healthcare and wellness benefits, they demonstrate their ongoing willingness to invest in their most valuable assets, their employees.

Cons

iTalent is in the early stages of implementing ways to leverage the collective brain-power of its employees. As these efforts continue to evolve, company leaders can sometimes miss opportunities to learn from the experts in their midst. However I'm definitely seeing tangible signs this is changing in a positive way.

3 people found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great firm with very professional leadership

Sep 23, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Theres a great appreciation of people at iTalent which is really unusual for a firm of its type. Leadership is very responsive and understanding to each individuals needs. Theres also some great benefits options and a really solid client base of firms in the Valley and San Francisco.

Cons

Typical downsides of a more hands off consultancy. A lot of engagement with iTalent management is the consultants individual responsibility. Information sharing between consultants could assist other consultants getting ramped up a little quicker.

8. 5.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

NYC Contractor

Aug 21, 2015 - Content Producer III in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone I've spoken to has been incredibly friendly. It's very easy to work with them and get detailed information on anything you need. They were able to offer very good pay and also give away cool prizes like baseball tickets from time to time. I got a great job at Yahoo thanks to iTalent. I would highly recommend them to a friend.

Cons

iTalent doesn't have an office in NYC so I haven't had a chance to meet anyone face to face. The health insurance options for a NY/NJ resident are expensive (but I assume they have a better deal for California residents). Also, the 401k match isn't anything amazing.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working for iTalent

Jun 29, 2015 - Global Corporate Communications in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is my first time working for an agency, so it's hard to make comparisons. I can honestly say that iTalent is a real great agency with in several areas: (1) Great team. I have found working with iTalent staff to be enjoyable and very helpful. There are no unrealistic hurdles. They streamline processes as much as possible. (2) Onboarding. When I joined, they provided me a working laptop, they trained me on how to navigate key systems and tools, and I was prepared to start working from Day 1. (3) Fun activities. We just recently had a great company picnic. We also get together for lunch on-site on a quarterly basis. When I speak with some of my co-workers that work at other agencies, I know they do not get anything close to what iTalent provides.

Cons

There really isn't anything that comes to mind. It's really hard to find areas of criticism with iTalent.

3 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Great Company! Great People

Jun 9, 2015 - Senior Oracle Business Systems Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

As a contractor, you get use to being secondary at your placement agency and your client. However, iTalent really goes above and beyond to make their contractors feel valued and appreciated. They offered an amazing benefits packages, unlike anything I have seen on my previous contract assignments. They understand technology, and when it was time to negotiate my hourly rate, they really went to bat for me. I truly felt like I was a full-time employee. Everyone is extremely helpful, courteous and professional. I would recommend iTalent to anyone who is fortunate enough to have an opportunity to work with them.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about iTalent. I was working in LA, even though they are based in the Bay Area, and I never felt disconnected from the team.

1 person found this review helpful