iTalent Digital Employee Reviews about "maritza"

Updated Sep 23, 2021

Found 5 of over 101 reviews

4.4
iTalent Digital CEO/ Founding Partner Renee La Londe
Renee La Londe
Pros
  • "Good benefits, Competitive salary, Innovative products, Good leadership(in 6 reviews)

• "I worked with Maritza and she was so organized and made my time with iTalent Digital very pleasant(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The only con would be location of iTalent Digital headquarters(in 12 reviews)

• "no pto no(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1d

works at

Wipro

Need some career advice . Y.O.E -1 CTC-7 LPA I have been working as tester both manual and automatic for last 1 year. I am hating it. Client gave opportunity to become developer but manager refused to let me go unless I spend 18 months in current role. I want to become developer and reach above 20LPA asap. I am moderately good in DSA, learning Spring and Microservice. I am not getting any calls because of 90 days notice period and testing background. How do I get out of this black hole?

22 Comments

Tech India

81K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=iTalent Digital~803191
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "maritza"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company

Sep 23, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

I can honestly say since the day I accepted the offer until being active in my role this is by far the best company to work for! My boss as well as account managers, and teammates are super active with any questions or concerns with any req or candidates. There is always room for training, coaching and mentorship always within the team which is amazing. Each day I begin work I have peace and comfort in knowing that I'm respected and trusted to work on reqs and with candidates. So far I've seen each individual being valued and respected which means a-lot. Shout out to my recruiting colleagues to just being amazing to work with as well as my boss Craig for being an incredible boss/coach, Silvia, VP of account management for being an amazing coach and account manager, Maritza for being an amazing account manager, and peter for being an amazing account manager.

Cons

None I can think of at the moment.

Continue reading
    2. 5.0
      Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jan 19, 2021 - Content Manager in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing onboarding process/training that leaves you fully prepared and ready to start your first day of work! They provide you with all your equipment early so they can go through the IT set up first thing in the morning the day of your start date! Helpful, friendly, and communicative staff! When needed, Maritza was always there to meet with me and answer my questions even though we were on opposite ends of the continent. Great benefits! Dental, Medical, and Vision!

Cons

The only con would be location of iTalent Digital headquarters. Since I was based in the East coast I never had the chance to meet Maritza and other iTalent staff in person.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic work culture and career support

Oct 30, 2019 - Marketing Coordinator in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with iTalent Digital for 1.5 years. I had a great experience working with the team. They are extremely responsive, organized and on top of their things. This is arguably one of the best consulting companies to work for in the Bay Area, CA. I worked with Maritza and she was so organized and made my time with iTalent Digital very pleasant.

Cons

No cons for iTalent Digital.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

The BEST compay I have worked for by far!

Oct 12, 2015 - Change Manager in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is the best job I've ever had! iTalent is extremely easy to work with. The interview, hiring, and on-boarding process went beyond smooth. The staff they have really cares about their people and have their interests at heart. Maritza and Beth are a delight to interact with and are really on the ball. Once you are hired they are hands off and let you focus on the client work with zero administrative burdens. They compensate very fairly and negotiate for you effectively for your role before your hiring.

Cons

None - if you hear from this company you should answer the phone and take the job! They will take good care of you and are easy to work with.

Continue reading
      3 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

“Great company! I am enjoying it thoroughly. Vastly different than any other consulting group. ”

Oct 30, 2014 - Change Management Program Manager in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative co-workers and leadership! A truly friendly atmosphere in which they care about your happiness and growth. Management is supportive and easy to work with. The orientation and equipment on boarding were top notch! Maritza and Beth are helpful and hands on during the hiring and orientation processes. The company is growing. The executives are visionary strategic thought leaders and the opportunities are tremendous.

Cons

No cons so far. Work is fast paced, which I enjoy. It would be nice to be closer to the home office!

2 people found this review helpful