Found 2 of over 108 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Theres also some great benefits options and a really solid client base of firms in the Valley and San Francisco." (in 13 reviews)
- "Leadership is doing the right things to really grow the company." (in 5 reviews)
- "They were able to offer very good pay and also give away cool prizes like baseball tickets from time to time." (in 5 reviews)
- "Also your feedback is valuable and you feel like part of a team." (in 5 reviews)
- "The communication was clear, the people were super friendly and helpful and they took care of the smallest details for you." (in 5 reviews)
Reviews about "no pto no"Return to all Reviews
- 1.018 Jul 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
None that I can think of.
This is an unorganized company with no work/life balance, no PTO, no clue how to interact with large corporations, talk negatively about their employees to other employees, are always chasing the dollar and trying to get more busy work.6iTalent Digital Response6y
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am sorry your experience at ITalent did not match our intention of insuring all employees feel connected and supported from day one. We value your feedback and strive to enhance the employee experience at iTalent. Though iTalent does offer paid time off for exempt employees with prior approval from a manager and sick leave to employees living in states that require paid sick leave, we may not have done enough to make sure you were aware of the time off policies. We have recently updated our New Hire Orientation to include more detail around employee policies for all new hires. We strive to ensure there is a sense of community for all employees globally via our iConnect social network and have included additional information for employees in our internal HR community site in iConnect. iTalent makes every effort to ensure our employees not only feel supported but connected and have the tools needed to be successful! If you would like to share more about your experience, please contact me directly at hr@italentdigital,com so that we can set up a time to talk. Thank you again for your feedback, it helps us learn and improve the experience for all ITalent employees. Julie Valentine Sr. HR Director iTalent Digital
- 5.030 Jun 2015Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Jose, CA
Fair compensation, somewhat active leadership team, awesome account managers and HR.
Benefit is ok but not great. No PTO, no paid vacation, partial health insurance.1