iTalent Digital Employee Reviews about "no pto no"

Updated Nov 21, 2020

Found 2 of over 95 reviews

4.7
iTalent Digital CEO/ Founding Partner Renee La Londe
Renee La Londe
Pros
  • "I can honestly say that iTalent is a real great agency with in several areas: (1) Great team(in 6 reviews)

• "iTalent is a great place to work(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No PTO, no paid vacation, partial health insurance(in 3 reviews)

• "no pto no(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "no pto no"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 3.0
      Former Employee

Great People, Meager Pay & Benefits

Nov 21, 2020 - Contractor
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

iTalent colleagues I interacted with were kind and a pleasure to work with. Management on the client-side was amazing and the work balance promoted by the client was good. The interview process was straightforward and quick. 401k includes Roth options and a good matching tier. Perks may be given at the client engagement i.e. shiny building in a prime location with amenities, free food, etc. Engagement allows for direct networking within a large, well-established company.

Cons

Pay was quite low, especially for the competitive market, and did not provide much flexibility in negotiation or consider any advanced skills. NO PTO/NO PAID VACATION - There are only 8 allotted holidays, any time off outside of these days is NOT paid and will be deducted from the base salary. No uniform sick pay/leave - if your state does not mandate it, it is not available. No bonus, stocks, profit shares are offered No stipend for parking (this is before tax allocation out of your own paycheck) and the monthly parking at the engagement starting at $X/mo was not revealed until after the hire date. This reduces the "perks" value via the client engagement and any additional perks from iTalent are limited in comparison. Full disclosure of these expenses directly related to the engagement prior to the offer would have been preferred and appreciated. Office equipment initially assigned only included a laptop and an additional $200 allocation granted later, and a full desk set up including mouse, keyboard, and monitors were not automatically assigned and is further limited by budget. Acquired experience from the engagement is a lower level of sophistication and tech skills; advancing in technical and professional skills is curtailed.

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful

iTalent Digital Response

HR Coordinator

We appreciate you taking time to share with us feedback about your experience. iTalent Digital strives to be competitive and progressive with its employee benefit offerings. We regularly evaluate our employee benefits with what similarly sized companies offer. That said, we also have an open door policy and encourage you to reach out to us at HR@italentdigital.com to connect further on your experience!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sr. Consultant

Jun 30, 2015 - Senior Consultant in San Jose, CA
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fair compensation, somewhat active leadership team, awesome account managers and HR.

Cons

Benefit is ok but not great. No PTO, no paid vacation, partial health insurance.

Continue reading