inFeedo Reviews

Updated 1 Jul 2020

4.5
inFeedo CEO and Founder  Tanmaya Jain (no image)
Tanmaya Jain

"Startup like freedom with MNC like mentorship"

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked with a couple of startups before this but inFeedo has my perspective on why one should join a start up. Most startups try to attract candidates with their exciting radical perks but inFeedo has lots more to offer. 1) The definition of Hustler has been redefined. The energy on the floor makes you want to do more, learn more and achieve more. 2) The processes in place make it such a high growth environment- every meeting leads to an outcome, every individual helps the team grow exponentially and inFeedo only hires people who can help us grow. We do not hire people to just do operational work! 3) We have great mentors! Our Director, Palash Jain who is the ex-Google Head of India Operations is always available for a quick chat to help us with anything and everything. We also have industry leaders who come in at regular intervals. 4) inFeedo truly cares about providing tranings to the team members, we have about 5-6 tranings that happen every quarter. Some of which are job related and some soft skills & personality development. 5) inFeedo is one company where we party hard but we work much harder- not cause we are forced but because we are all aligned and motivated to achieve the company vision. 6) High job satisfaction as everything you do has a direct impact to the business. 7) All team memebers are unique, funny and fun. 8) WeWork & the inhouse in Feedo Culture Crew makes sure we are having fun, lots of fun. (Sports day, musical nights, Family events, team lunches & dinners) 9) Working here will definitely change your perspective on alot of things and set you up to become an Industry Leader. 10) The product is SO cool and so many more exciting things coming our way.

Cons

Well, from my experience the only con is 1) There is a lot to do and only 3 months in a quarter so it does take a toll on your personal life, I specifically enjoy the work so do not mind it at all but I am sure it will affect a few. In case you are at the stage in your life where you have lot's of other priorities, this may not be the place for you. 2) Lot's of changes keep taking place and it is sometimes a challenge to keep up.

Continue reading

"Great place to learn and grow!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work and opportunities to grow across the company. Get a lot of appreciation for hard work and to work with amazing people by getting chances of displaying work cross functionally as well

Cons

Work life balance needs to be maintained by prioritising work well.

"Hustlers - this is the right place to be!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

It’s a great Early Stage Startup with a lot of hustle and drive to solve a unique problem. Given the product is novel and new in the industry, means every individual gets a chance to work on a new concept thereby developing new skills and experience. The team is young and raring to make a mark with their mission, thus you get to work alongside extremely passionate, skilled and driven individuals who are high on ownership and accountability in whatever they do. This keeps the level of work, engagement and peer interaction competitive. Weekly cadence and All -Hands, structured KPIs, regular assessment of performance, mid Qtr check ins, Qtrly org. meets are just a few of the many initiatives the inFeedo management drives to ensure transparency, relevance and accountability in the team.

Cons

This is not your regular paced workplace, it is a startup with a vision to chase something unique and impactful. The intensity and pace of work is very high.

"Poor Culture"

1.0
    Current Employee - Full Stack Software Developer

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Nice Office 2. Metro Connectivity

Cons

It was a poor experience working there, If you join there please be sure you are not making any mistake, founders are young and don't have any judgement experience. I seen many ypung experience people come here but they keep them on waititing and later they say no . If you are fresher dont join such company it is my worst experience there . The funny thing is HR department, they offered me an offer letter and later they said no to it so if you are leaving your company for it please dont do might you loose.

inFeedo Response

May 20, 2019

Hi there, We would like to thank you for taking the time out to write this review and regret you feel this way. While we haven't had any such instance of offer retraction as mentioned before, we acknowledge that you were rejected in the last round of interviews. All interview rounds including the final are evaluation rounds which can lead to either selection or rejection of a candidate. We appreciate radically candid feedback and would love to hear more from you at people@infeedo.com

"Come here for the hunger, stay here for the rewards!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Freedom to Work: Leadership allows innovation and freedom to work. Plenty of opportunities to learn, earn and grow - Product: Their current flagship product is the talk of the town - selling like hot cakes! Its either being used by a company, either they are talking to a company or in process of onboarding one! - Mission & Vision: Solving for a challenge like employee engagement ain't easy. With a bunch of talented individuals, they are challenging the status quo and working with top enterprises - Work Culture: If you're looking for a 9-5 cushy job, stop reading right now. Here, people punch above their weight! The culture is defined as Quick paced, pro-learning and fun. - People: With a good mix of talented (and did I mention young?) and a dedicated bunch of individuals, working here is fun and full of learning.

Cons

- Balance: As its relatively small, they are hiring aggressively. However, the work is demanding and can eat up your bandwidth. Require excellent time management to keep a check on tasks - Gaps in Talent: Still looking to hire the right leaders who can help with taking the company to the next level

Continue reading

"Best Company to work for"

Current Employee - Front End Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great growth opportunity across the company. Get an adequate appreciation for hard work Horizontally growth with vertical growth as well. Get a chance of showing leadership in your domain.

Cons

The occasional crazy day. You need to prioritise your work accordingly so that work pressure won't affect your daily work-life balance.

"Work hard Party harder"

Current Employee - Front End Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. We don't work here for someone, we work together. 2. You are allowed to make mistakes but not to repeat it. 3. Not a 9-5 culture. 4. Come, complete your work and leave no one will question 5. You are the sole owner of your deliveribles. 6. You are not restricted to you function only feel free to explore. 7. Have an idea? Take initiative and ownership and make it happen. 8. Sometimes we don't go home fir 1-2 days if we are onto something exciting. 9. You can give feedback to founders and they will listen to you and will respect you opinion. 10. About party? We went to Kasol and Nainital completely off-work rest you can imagine.

Cons

1. Since we are growing, we have to take some hard decisions which can be difficult.

"Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome culture, Transparent management, fun place to work, good learning opportunities, cross-functional learning

Cons

No major cons, few little things.

"Non Stop Hustle, Great Perks"

5.0

I worked at inFeedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Accessible office useful product to HRs long term vision set

Cons

processes need to be built as they scale

"Do not join this startup"

1.0
    Project Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at inFeedo for more than a year

Pros

- Near metro station

Cons

- A startup where you cant grow - They hire and fire in case they do not have funding - Pathetic management - Poor product - A number of employees are only 10-12 but they have listed more than 20 on their website. They are fake. - They work in a shared workspace with other startups as they are not sure about there future.

inFeedo Response

October 22, 2019

Thanks for taking out the time to leave this feedback for us. To address some of the cons you've highlighted here. (1) "A startup where you cant grow": Scaling aggressively QoQ (~33\%), each individual in inFeedo owns their own growth in the Spirit of Entrepreneurship which is one of our Core Values. We have employees who have (i) Completed over 4 years with us (ii) Successfully made shifts across functions (iii) Had the opportunity to lead functions at a young age. The best we can do as a growing organization is to map resources & mentors to these individuals. (2) "They hire and fire in case they do not have funding":We've had 1 instance where we've had to let go of a team member because of a lack of funds. This is a public story, you can read more about it here: https://www.peoplematters.in/article/techhr-2018/how-infeedo-is-utilizing-ai-to-interpret-employees-emotions-18727 (3) "Pathetic management": We take pride in our core values especially Challenge with Empathy & Embrace Change which stem from Radical Candor. Moreover, being a feedback company at heart, we encourage challenging directly and caring personally. (4) "Poor product": Amber is in fact loved by more than 250,000 employees at this moment who have given her a 3.6/4 on satisfaction and more than 100 CHROs are personally driving value from Amber. Here are some of the CHROs sharing their experience:(i) Abhishek Sen, Myntra CHRO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7quQKIgW3s0(ii) Terri Bresenham, GE Healthcare CEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwGG0eEk-L4(iii) Rohit Sandal. Lenovo CHRO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f5vHCZ-gdQ (5) "A number of employees are only 10-12 but they have listed more than 20 on their website. They are fake.": We're proud to share that we're 60 employees strong now. We were exactly 20, a year back. You can know more about the team over here: jobs.infeedo.com (6) "They work in a shared workspace with other startups as they are not sure about there future.":We are currently working out of WeWork but looking at the pace the team is growing, we'll soon grow out of it too. Further happy to share we recently crossed over $1.5Mn in annual recurring revenue with more than 250,000 users in 46 countries talking to Amber and making their voice feel heard and valued. :) Although we are not near a metro station so we'll actually take that as feedback. ;)

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 20 reviews