inMorphis Reviews

Found 122 of over 123 reviews

4.2
inMorphis Chief Executive Officer Himanshu Singhal
Himanshu Singhal
Pros
  • "You'll have a great learning here in InMorphis which you won't find anywhere else(in 12 reviews)

• "Good Projects on ServiceNow technology(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I have not seen any cons till now(in 4 reviews)

• "The company basically signs you a bond for 2 years of Rs(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

105.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=inMorphis~1718530
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

Exposure to Cross Functional Teamwork

Jul 28, 2022 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

I gained a lot of exposure to technology and cross-functional teamwork. I am a part of a friendly, collaborative environment and the management seems visionary.

Cons

The notice period is 3 months which can be reduced I feel.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good pay & benefits

Jul 28, 2022 - Senior Advisory Consultant in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I feel inMorphis has a strong set of values and focuses a lot on creating good culture. I have always felt a supportive and growth-oriented environment around here. Pay is good compared to others in the same industry. Other employee-oriented benefits are also provided like paid time off and so on.

Cons

Communication across teams is not always as good as it should be here, I feel. And this was also indicated in the company’s survey results.

3. 5.0

No Office Politics, Growth Focussed Environment

Jul 21, 2022 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

I'm given the freedom to make things happen, and the best part is that I'm surrounded by people who share my goals; I've previously worked in places where office politics abound and there were conflicts of interest between departments. Here, however, everyone wants the same thing: to provide excellent service to our clients and for the company to succeed. This is really very rare to see.

Cons

Working hours are odd but I can't pinpoint a paradigm for this because this industry works around US and European hours.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    4. 5.0

Reward High-Performing Employees

Jul 12, 2022 - Team Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

I feel they are open and honest about the state of the company, which I have not seen much in my career of 7 years. The best part is they actually reward high-performing employees.

Cons

My only concern was my workload, but that has been resolved. inMorphis takes steps to resolve employees’ issues, my last company never did this.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    5. 5.0

Good Culture & Management

Jul 5, 2022 - Business Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

The entire organization's management and functioning are very organized and systematic according to me. Work ethics here are good too. I feel productive & idealistic when working with my team as I continuously get a chance to grow and expand my skills.

Cons

In the past, certain HR policies were restrictive, but they have been improved with the new management.

6. 5.0

Opportunities for Career Advancement

Jul 5, 2022 - ServiceNow Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great & friendly place to work. Management welcomes healthy discussions with employees for better outputs. HR policies help you plan your career growth, which is really nice!

Cons

Because of the hybrid work model, there is a lot of requirement for meetings, which is a little inconvenient at times.

7. 5.0

Growth Opportunities

Jun 26, 2022 - Intern
      Business Outlook

Pros

inMorphis is a rapidly growing business. My seniors are very encouraging. They provide me with lots of opportunities for growth and give me chances to prove myself every now & then. The bond for me was of 2 years when I joined, but considering my performance it was reduced to 1. So, I am quite happy.

Cons

So far, not encountered any.

8. 5.0

Good Company Culture

Jun 23, 2022 - Associate Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

According to me, the company culture is healthy & friendly. I have come across innovation & modifications happening quite often. Also, management appears to be willing to let you be a part of the decision-making process, which I really liked.

Cons

In the past, I faced a lot of issues pertaining to project management. But with the new policies introduced, the functioning has transformed. Also, my new project manager has bought great insights and expertise into inMorphis.

9. 5.0

Work-life Balance

Jun 14, 2022 - Sr. Servicenow Developer/Analyst/Administrative
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am glad to be associated with inMorphis because of the work-life balance it provides. The flexible working hours and paid time off have made my life easier.

Cons

I am working remotely for inMorphis currently so I miss the office set-up and having my team around.

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0

Good work culture

Jun 16, 2022 - Lead Solution Architect
      Business Outlook

Pros

Many of my colleagues have been here for a good couple of years now, conveying that the culture here is good. I have been here for 8 months now and have enjoyed working with the entire team. Being able to work in various domains such as Supply Chain, Warehouse management, BFSI, etc. has given me good exposure to the industry.

Cons

I joined the team remotely. I have an excellent working system with my team but I would really like to meet them in person and work together.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 122 Reviews

inMorphis Reviews FAQs

inMorphis has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 123 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at inMorphis to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 34% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, inMorphis employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at inMorphis. This rating has improved by 32% over the last 12 months.

80% of inMorphis employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated inMorphis 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at inMorphis to be coworkers, culture, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, management.