infrasoft technologies Reviews

Updated 3 Jul 2020

4.1
infrasoft technologies CEO Rajesh Mirjankar
Rajesh Mirjankar
Pros
  • "Helpful office staff and a healthy work environment(in 23 reviews)

• "Learned new cutting edge technologies here, lot of global clients which gives you onsite opportunities to work(in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • "No process , no work life balance(in 12 reviews)

• "No cons and highly recommend it without hesitation(in 10 reviews)

1. "One of a developing organizations with a bright future"

Current Employee - Applications Developer

I have been working at infrasoft technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Staff & management are supportive and encouraging at the same time. This organization gives you the necessary resources and support to help you get your job done. The developing team is too good and extremely supportive.

Cons

No cons to mention here

2. "An opportunity to work with passionate people"

I have been working at infrasoft technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work with good work opportunities. Its best opportunity for both professional and personal development. People working here are quite proficient in their work and are much supportive in varied situations.

Cons

I haven't noticed any cons to date. The company is very transparent

3. "A workplace with a peaceful environment."

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at infrasoft technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employees are always happy to support each other, and everyone truly believes in team spirit. It's a pleasure to work among such smart people. There is no work pressure even on tight deadlines, as with support and proper guidance received from the seniors you won't cross the deadlines, you will have your work done on time. The work environment is very calm and peaceful.

Cons

Nothing, in particular, to talk as a con so far

Continue reading
  4. "An employee-friendly organization"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer

I have been working at infrasoft technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The employees are co-operative, and it really seems like the organization cares for its people. The company is growing in a fast-paced environment. It focuses towards offering better customer satisfaction and creating a great work culture.

Cons

I don’t have anything to complain about this company.

5. "Had an opportunity to explore many things as a business development executive"

Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at infrasoft technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Sharing my experience as a Business Development Executive, its a very enjoyable workplace. To be true, there are pressures at times, but those are obvious as its a business development domain. They will guide you and help you to develop those skills that will truly make you an expert in this domain. This is what makes this company stand apart from others.

Cons

I have no complaints so far.

Continue reading
  6. "Working as a business analyst was a pretty good experience"

Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at infrasoft technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

I had been working here as a business analyst from a very decent time. The work environment is stable and calm. Management is very supportive and always encourages you to grow. You will be also given better incentives and rewards, considering your achievements and performance.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons yet.

Continue reading
  7. "A dynamic organization to work with"

Current Employee - Automation Engineer

I have been working at infrasoft technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You will experience internal support and quality training for recruits. The work environment is nice, and seniors are much supportive and do always encourage others to think outside the box. You will find a well-experienced team of intellectuals who are always experimenting to come up with new innovations.

Cons

Need some better parking space.

8. "Nice people and open work culture."

Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at infrasoft technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People working here are very supportive and skilled. Everyone is treated equally. Talking about management, they too are cooperative and are accessible whenever you need them.

Cons

To date, I haven't noticed any cons.

9. "Review"

I have been working at infrasoft technologies full-time

Pros

Flexible work timings and no late nights

Cons

very political environment and people judge you for what you do personally or professionally

"Workplace is very good"

Current Employee - Applications Developer

I have been working at infrasoft technologies full-time

Pros

Being an application developer, I had an opportunity to work on developing many new applications. Management is much cooperative and provides the right direction for the employees.

Cons

I haven't seen or faced any of the cons yet.

Found 275 reviews