networx Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

CEO

1. "Good Company"

Former Employee - CRM
    Former Employee - CRM

I worked at networx (More than 3 years)

Pros

Friendly team, flexible working. Good product and value their customers

Cons

Based from Leeds so London weighting to salaries is not considered.

2. "Sales Executive"

I have been working at networx full-time

Pros

Everything....the emviroment, the bonuses, and benefits

Cons

I didn't find them sooner

3. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Otley, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

I have been working at networx (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great office environment and very supportive teams.

Cons

Very few and nothing major, but to be honest you get them everywhere you go.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

"Senior Client Relations Manager"

Current Employee - Senior Client Relations Manager in Plymouth, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Client Relations Manager in Plymouth, England (UK)

I have been working at networx full-time

Pros

Working from home offers a great work life balance and you get rewarded for your efforts fairly.

Cons

Working from home requires a huge amount of self discipline and you have to be extremely self motivated.

Advice to Management

Don't always act on impulse

"Where do I start......"

I have been working at networx full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great working atmosphere, plenty of laughs but equally a brilliant work ethic from all. I personally feel like a valued and respected member of the team.

Management are approachable and are very aware that the work life balance is important to everyone, they do their very best to accommodate individual situations.

Cons

Communication between departments needs work.

Advice to Management

Communication should be addressed but apart from that, keep on keeping on!!!.

"I love my job!"

Current Employee - CRM
    Current Employee - CRM

I have been working at networx full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for this company for a number of years and i really love working for them.

My job is hard work and i am always busy but i enjoy it. They have really great products and services and one of the things i enjoy most is delivering real benefit to the clients that i work with. The technology we provide is one of the best out there in terms of candidate experience and flexibility and the customer support we provide is excellent. When it come to our recruitment and candidate attraction services we genuinely can provide real cost and efficiency improvements to our clients and i have many very happy customers. I love the fact that we constantly evolve our service to take account of the latest trends.

The directors and management in the business are passionate about their company and treat their staff with respect. The team i work with are experienced and work really well together to provide the best service possible.

This is one sales role where i truly believe in what i am selling and know that we give the clients exactly what we say!

Cons

As mentioned the work load can be high and clients can be demanding but this is not really the fault of the company and is partly because we go out of our way to provide the best service possible.

Working from home can be tough on occasions and you need to be self motivated but once you are used to it i find i am more productive working from home and have the benefits not having to travel to and office everyday before and after meetings etc..

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work growing the company and innovating recruitment!

21 Apr 2016 – Manager

We are really pleased that you are happy in your role, we strive to achieve job satisfaction for everyone. We can't always please everyone, but we try to achieve success and an environment that ... More

"CRM"

Current Employee - Client Relations Manager in Leeds, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Client Relations Manager in Leeds, England (UK)

I have been working at networx full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good work / life balance

Cons

Can not think of any

"review"

Former Employee - Member
    Former Employee - Member

Pros

good quality, nice people, a lot of technology to play with

Cons

sometimes bad salary, bad work time

Advice to Management

better communication

18 Apr 2016 – Manager

We try to work on communication all the time, we do attempt to make everyone part of the business and everyone aware of what is happening day to day. Obviously on this occasion we fell short , we ... More

"Networx - Great Company - Great Job!"

Pros

Great place to work.... supportive, fun and always progressing and growing as a business..

If you are a hard worker there are real opportunities to achieve

Cons

As with many small businesses there is no defined career path or ability to train in new areas but they do welcome new ideas and people taking on more responsibility...

"Cool place where they take care of you"

I have been working at networx full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

An actual office where you look forward to coming in. You get the feeling that they do want to take care of you and keep you for life.

Cons

Same as everywhere else but you get them less often. Some people don't appreciate how long something can take to do and think you are just padding your day.

Advice to Management

Trust your staff a bit more when they find something they think is cool and want to implement. We want to innovate and have people copy us and to do that you have to experiment, evaluate and if necessary scrap the idea and move on.

22 Jun 2015 – Director

We certainly do want to invest into our people and for you to stay "forever". We want to trust and we certainly want to listen to ideas and to implement (or scrap) them. We have a meeting in the ... More