phs Group Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 130 reviews

3.6
phs Group CEO David Taylor-Smith
David Taylor-Smith
Pros
  • "Free lunch in the Caerphilly canteen(in 9 reviews)

• "Good support, great people, and willing to listen to ideas(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Terrible Service - Terrible Customer Service and Terrible Managers(in 4 reviews)

• "The benefits package is lacking when compared with other similar companies / job roles(in 3 reviews)

1. "marketing manager"

I worked at phs Group full-time

Pros

Good environment Great Culture and work balance

Cons

Buttering to the management Political

phs Group2018-02-28

April 18, 2018Learning & Development Officer

It’s great to read your review – thank you. We are so glad to hear that the culture and environment is a ‘Pro’. We’ll make sure we address the ‘Cons’ you’ve raised. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and good luck in the future.

2. "Go for it"

Current Employee - Tele Sales Account Manager in Tamworth, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Have been working at phs for 18 months great office environment friendly helpful team. Team leaders and management are great. Ongoing training, lots of commission potential.

Cons

Needs to be more comunication between staff at other offices and head office in caerphilly

Advice to Management

Benefits are poor compared to other big companies only 20 days holiday, no sick pay till you have been there several years then it's only 1 week.

phs Group2019-05-18

May 20, 2019People Team

Hey, thanks for the 5 star review. Great that you like the new office environment. Our internal communications are really important to us so I will be sure to pass this information on to the senior leadership team.

3. "What are you waiting for!!!!"

Current Employee - Accounts Manager in Tamworth, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

PHS is one of the best places I have worked, continuous training to make sure you can hit your goals and targets, Team leaders and management are very approachable and will listen to ideas. The team is friendly, helpful and always willing to help out other work colleagues. Great commission structure ££££££

Cons

Not come across any problems.

Advice to Management

Benefits could do with being looked at for such a large company there are not many benefits available.

phs Group2019-05-17

May 20, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for the great 5 star review. I agree the teams at phs are friendly and helpful. I will pass on your comments with regards to benefits to the senior leadership team.

4. "Overall a great company to work for"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Caerphilly, Wales

I worked at phs Group full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

They say its the people that make a good or bad workplace, and this is definitely true of PHS. Worked there for 8 years and have made some lifelong friends. Other perks are that the salaries are fair for the job you do, in my opinion. And of course, the famous free lunch at head office! The IT department has a great bunch of people, who for the most part, work together for the good of the company overall.

Cons

The benefits package is lacking when compared with other similar companies / job roles.

Advice to Management

Would strongly recommend a review of the benefits package, to bring the company in line with what's on offer elsewhere

phs Group2019-05-11

May 12, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for the review. Yes the IT team are a good bunch of people that support the whole group to sort and enhance our technology offering. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the senior management team regarding the benefits package. We do look at our benefits annually ...

5. "Great company"

Current Employee - Teacrate Manager in Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Good support, great people, and willing to listen to ideas

Cons

Salary could be better and considering our client base we could have a lot more staff benefits

Advice to Management

Work with our customers to get more benefits and promotions for staff.

phs Group2019-05-10

May 11, 2019People Team

Hey, thanks for leaving a review. I agree we do have great people at phs, it’s what makes us stand out from the crowd. We are always looking for positive changes to our benefits and perks so I will pass on your comments to the senior leadership team.

6. "Great company and support network!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

In my short time within the company it is great to see the team ethos being displayed, not just in the division I work for, but across the whole company. Whether you are in a role that works from home or based in Head Office there is always somebody at the end of a phone call or email that wants to help. They have the appetite to want to recognise people for a job well done through praise and recognition which is encouraging...

Cons

It would be great to see the company offer private medical insurance as an employee benefit alongwith the other benefits provided at present

Advice to Management

Keep communicating - it is great to see regular company updates from across the business. It enables the different division to know what is going on across the business and creates a 'team' culture

phs Group2019-05-07

May 8, 2019People Team

Hello, thanks for leaving us a review. Its great to see you have a good support network around you at phs. I will be sure to pass on the information regarding employee benefits.

7. "Outstanding Corporate Organisation"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Family feel and supportive environment. Management listen to ideas and want to genuinely keep improving the Company culture and vision. One of the top Corporate Companies I have worked for.

Cons

Service industry can be frustrating but we are improving

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, we are making great changes that will shape the future for the better.

phs Group2019-05-06

May 7, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for leaving a review. I would agree we have a family feel at phs. I will pass your review over to the senior management team .

8. "Best company I worked for"

Former Employee - IT Business Partner in Caerphilly, Wales

I worked at phs Group full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

I worked at PHS for 6 years and have recently retired after 40 years work. On reflection, and considering the companies that I have worked at over these years, then I have to say that PHS comes top of my list for providing an efficient working environment. The people, the processes and the company structure are all designed to satisfy both customers and employees i.e. it is a company that is very close to achieving...

Cons

There may be certain functions within the organisation that require more manpower in order to attain a higher level of effective performance. The impact of extreme re-organisation and technology upgrades can sometimes have an unsettling effect on employees. But the upside of this is that it is evidence that the company is prepared to continually adapt itself to an ever-changing market.

Advice to Management

Keep on changing and adapting to market requirements, Its going the right way.

phs Group2019-05-06

May 7, 2019People Team

Hello, thanks for leaving such a detailed and balance review. I.T and Infrastructure is a key part of the 3 year strategy we have in place. We will continue to make a difference in our sector.

9. "Great company D365 part of PHS group"

Current Employee - D365 - Sales Manager in Skelmersdale, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Good morale, clear strategy for growth. Strong agenda for changing what needs changing.

Cons

Large organisation so change can sometimes be slow to make an impact.

Advice to Management

Listen to the people on the ground, they are your greatest asset and visible to the customer.

phs Group2019-05-04

May 5, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for leaving a review. We are working very hard on our strategy to deliver for our customer and people. I'm glad you can see a difference.

10. "Operations Manager"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in London, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

I’m in my 20th year, I came to PHS in 2007 from an acquisition after starting in the industry as a driver in Dec 2000. At that time of acquisition I was in a Depot supervisor’s role, I have progressed to by current role. If you are keen to progress, PHS show investment in people, if you work hard the rewards in progression are available in the division you work in and across the Group

Cons

Employee Benfits, to include Private health care.

Advice to Management

The communication has improved during the past years, do not let this slip.

phs Group2019-05-03

May 5, 2019People Team

WOW! 20 years, that's amazing. we will celebrate that with you. I'm glad that you've taken the opportunity to develop. We will support you every step of the way if you want to progress any further. I will pass on your comments to the senior management team regarding the employee ...

Found 130 reviews