xScion Solutions Reviews

Tech India

8h

an

Architect

I told np 60 days and getting an offer soon. My real np is 90 days.what can I say now?

48 Comments

Tech India

131.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=xScion Solutions~1044767
Join the conversation on
  1. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lacks Culture

Aug 31, 2022 - Accountant in McLean, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compensation starting is good. Benefits package.

Cons

xScion Solutions lacks diversity. Sadly

xScion Solutions Response

Chief Marketing Officer

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. As a certified woman-owned business with 62% of our team identifying as being from a diverse background, we value diversity. We are constantly working on expanding our diversity - and realize there is always room for growth. We believe our uniqueness makes xScion great – and is one of our core values. We truly value your input on this matter. As we continue to grow, we’re reviewing your feedback to ensure we’re always providing an exceptional work culture for our team and the best solutions for our clients. If you have any specific concerns or would like to discuss your experience in more detail, please do not hesitate to reach out to HR@xscion.com. Thank you again!

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Aug 28, 2022 - Deli Clerk
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have no good things say.

Cons

Not a friendly atmosphere at all.

xScion Solutions Response

Principal, Strategic Marketing

We appreciate and support all our team members’ honest Glassdoor reviews, yet do not believe your review has been posted for the correct company. xScion is a technology consulting company focused on Agile and Cloud transformations. Based on your (the reviewer’s) title of “Deli Clerk”, and xScion does not sell deli meat, we assume this is a situation of mistaken company identity and have reached out to Glassdoor to remedy. We’re proud to be named a Best Place to Work in VA for six years and to provide an exceptional work culture for our team and the best solutions for our clients. If you have any specific concerns or would like to discuss in more detail, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at HR@xscion.com. Thank you again!

3. 5.0

Director

Jun 3, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The collaboration between all levels is incredible. Employees are fully supported in every effort and often times leadership is ready to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Transparency, strategy meetings, clearly defined processes, culture and marketing are some of the key attributes are what makes working at xScion fulfilling. Everyone wants all to succeed.

Cons

Flexibility and resilience is important to have when working for a smaller organization. It’s a fast paced environment so if one is looking for a very structured, bland, run of the mill culture, this is not the best place for you.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to work

Apr 1, 2022 - QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great place to work - Competitive Pay - Industry Standard Benefits - Diverse Workplace

Cons

- Smaller Company - Consulting firm, so most jobs a based on contract with clients (based on your role)

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great leadership

Jan 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

passionate leaders, brilliant talent and generous benefits

Cons

it's a stable company but still has a bit of a start up vibe. I like it; others may not.

6. 5.0

Great Employer

Mar 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

xScion has a great corporate culture and allows everyone to contribute and grow. The company has aggressive growth plans.

Cons

Consulting has advantages and disadvantages. Your learning is accelerated because you have the opportunity to work with multiple clients and observe different challenges they experience, as well as best practices they employ. It can also be a roller coaster as the work is dependent on the number of clients and contracts coming in.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great People; Company Transitioning

Jan 6, 2021 - Vice President in Vienna, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's good reason that xScion earns "Best Places to Work" awards in Virginia for multiple years.

Cons

xScion was going through a transition from IT staff supplementation to a project based company and change is challenging.

8. 5.0

Fun and Challenging Team Environment

Jul 17, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's challenging in a good way-Big Fish Small Pond effect- where you can step right in and have an impact. Team members are great! Brilliant, talented, fun and supportive people.

Cons

None, unless you don't enjoy working hard and you aren't flexible.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent place to work!

Jul 7, 2020 - Business Development in McLean, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every person at xScion works hard to contribute to the overall success of the company. Open communication, teamwork, and a great company culture are all part of the day to day.

Cons

Small business environment may not be the right fit for everyone.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Big Company Capability with Small Company Nimbleness

Jul 7, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Diversity, Delivery Excellence, Business Acumen, Core Values

Cons

None to highlight at this time.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Reviews

xScion Solutions Reviews FAQs

xScion Solutions has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 31 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at xScion Solutions to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, xScion Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at xScion Solutions. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

78% of xScion Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated xScion Solutions 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with xScion Solutions Job Seekers