Computer Enterprises Inc. is currently searching for a Lead Data Analyst with Qlik Sense or Qlik View experience for our client in Kulpsville, PA.
Lead Data Analyst
The position will lead the work to integrate customer, financial, and operational data into analytic software application by converting business requirements into visual dashboards and predictable models. This position will spearhead efforts to turn data into information that can be used by managers to drive better business decisions. This position will also drive the creation and implementation of a culture of data literacy.
- Manage the Analytics Application Portfolio.
- Coordinate work on all aspects of design, development, validation, scaling, and integration of analytical solutions.
- Lead the evaluation and recommendation of solutions to accelerate and optimize analytics capabilities.
- Act as gatekeeper for releasing apps to production – assuring adherence to standards.
- Coordinate training of end users, super users, and team members.
- Partner with Functional Managers to provide recommendations and solutions to accelerate and optimize operational procedure, through use of analytics tools.
- Incorporate/transform data from various structured and unstructured formats to develop live visualization of key metrics into analytic tools (Qlik Sense, R Programming, Excel, etc.).
- Support data scientist development of predictive models and dashboards through testing and validation for accuracy and functionality before transitioning to production environment.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret data trends or patterns in complex data sets, using statistical techniques.
- Serve as SME in analytics, programming (analytical tools) and visualization creation.
- Develop standards for analyzing, reporting, and validating data.
- Train and develop user community to support casual and power user adoption of BI solutions.
Required Minimum Qualifications
Education: BS Degree (or higher); Coursework in Mathematics and/or Computer Science required (Preference given to candidates whose degree in in one of these disciplines).
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years BI reporting experience creating KPIs and Dashboards (Preference for Qlik Sense or Qlik View).
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of previous data mining/general programming skills in VBA, R, Python, or other advanced predictive languages/tools.
- Working knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets required.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Proven project management experience in coordinating workloads within a team environment.
- Hands on experience with SQL preferred.
- Experience with Power BI is desired.
- Strong communication (written, verbal, graphical), presentation, problem-solving, and trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact cross-functionally across all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivation, creativity, and eagerness to learn (passion for analytics and innovation) required.
- Ability to work under pressure/stressful situations in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to manage vendors is desired.
- Ability to travel as needed; up to 15-20% of time (Domestic/International).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Qlik Sense: 3 years (Required)
- Python: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19