Do you thrive in a growing, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment? Do you aspire to work with a highly motivated workforce that develops and markets revolutionary industrial maintenance solutions for commercial HVAC, facility management, manufacturing, power generation, maritime and other industrial applications to global companies? Are you interested in working with industry experts to expand your knowledge base and skills? If so, we want you to join our talented team at Goodway Technologies (www.goodway.com) as a Business Analyst.
Goodway Technologies innovative products have been used by facilities and plant maintenance personnel worldwide for the maintenance of HVAC systems, plant machinery, hazardous material cleanup and other industrial maintenance needs. With a dynamic, results-oriented work culture and excellent opportunities for professional growth, we value intelligence, resourcefulness, team work, work ethic and a results-driven attitude. In the role of the Business Analyst you will perform the following:
The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing day-to-day data integrity, in all relevant information systems, to internal staff and the Executive Management Team. In addition, this individual will be conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design. The Business Analyst will develop analysis and reporting capabilities and will perform the following duties:
· Work with the Executive Team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment
· Identify and recommend new ways to increase efficiency by streamlining business processes
· Monitor databases for accuracy and data integrity
· Manage and manipulate large amounts of data
· Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business charts, graphs, and reports
· Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
· Support the Management Team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of data
· Develop databases queries, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize efficiency
· Automate or increase efficiency of existing reports
· Create best practices and procedures
· Assist in implementing new business processes and process improvements
· Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
· Use data to create models that optimize purchasing patterns based upon historical data and forecast trends
· Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
· Provide data entry for multiple information systems
· Provide training to users of business systems
· Document processes as they are identified and optimized.
· Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
· Participate in staff meetings, staff training programs, and accept the responsibility for aiding the development of positive team relationships as requested
· Perform other duties as required
· Ability to create clear, actionable reports from data.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to develop processes to improve workflow
· Thrives on finding solutions to problems
· Detail-oriented, multi-tasks effectively, and can meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong technology proficiency, ability to establish rapport
· Ability to work independently with a strong sense of focus, task-oriented, non-judgmental and possess a clear sense of boundaries
· Must be a team player with a positive attitude
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Business or a related field required.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including MS Excel Analysis pack), business intelligence software, SQL, MRP, ERP, data modeling software (i.e. Power BI), database queries, and data analysis for reporting and quality improvement purposes.
· Strong working knowledge of Epicor ERP System is preferred.
Goodway Technologies offers excellent benefits to full-time eligible employees including paid holidays, paid time off, paid sick leave, health, dental and vision insurance, long-term disability, life insurance, and 401 K plan. Employees stay updated through company meetings, and we enjoy our vibrant culture through team building and social events held throughout the year.
If you're a smart, experienced, team-oriented individual with a background in managing and manipulating large amounts of data, who seeks a challenge in an entrepreneurial environment, then apply to our Business Analyst position today and take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to work with a leader in the industry.
Goodway Technology Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year