Position: Business Analyst
Location: Tustin, CA
Position Summary: The Business Analyst (BA) will play a key role in the contact center team. The BA will gather requirements from various stakeholders and support cases, analyze system configuration and business rules, and design and implement solutions to meet customer needs while following best practices. This person must have critical thinking skills necessary to solve complex problems and technical skills to write advanced business rules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
· Must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data insight.
· Have the ability to function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, customer-oriented team, perform effectively and demonstrated willingness to support the team on all levels to get the job done
· Possess the ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
· Write functional specifications, change requests, test plans, and training documentation.
· Perform system analysis to determine the impact of proposed solutions.
· Review enhancement and maintenance requests, and create requirements for development team
· Lead discovery meetings with various parties to capture requirements.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· 3+ years of experience working in BA capacity.
· In-depth understanding of the mortgage industry including the life cycle of a loan.
· Clear, concise, and professional written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience independently designing and implementing solutions to complex problems.
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite
Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field; 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role;
Other Duties: This job may require frequent sitting or standing for long periods of time. This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Job Type: Full-time