A client in rapid growth has an immediate opportunity available for a finance-minded Business Analyst. Your main responsibilities will be deploying your experience in business analytics. You will fill a key role in forecasting, budgeting, and streamlining & improving internal and external reporting around key performance indicators(product cost, sales, marketing KPI). The Business Analyst role is based in Hackettstown, New Jersey. Act now and apply today! This is a temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity.
About the job:
Skills and Attributes:
- Provide critical and timely financial analysis with excellent understanding of the market and competitive information.
- Manage and control account profit and loss analysis on assigned account supporting the business unit.
- Provide management reporting with continued updates on current data.
- Ability to learn product differentials and cross referencing to competitors/product specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree - Financial major with strong emphasis in course work in business or economics.
- Minimum 7-12 years’ experience required.
- Excellent Excel and communication skills required.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or Economics accepted
- Practical knowledge of business analysis
- Knowledge of account analysis
- Foundational knowledge in Competitive Analysis
- Analysis experience desired
- Management reporting experience
- Proficiency in market analysis
- Well-founded grasp of Forecast Updates
- General familiarity with Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.