Auto req ID:
We are looking for a Bachelor or Masters degree level student to support the building of PepsiCo Nordics DX agenda through Insights & Analytics and support our team on various business development projects. This includes pulling, developing and and delivering reports for all our categories in Nordics.
As an integral part of Nordics DX team the role offers a wide range of touchpoints throughout the Nordic and NWE Franchise organization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support with preparation and execution of the DX Agenda
- Insight and Analytics
- Project management
- Data and reporting
Are you available to start immediately in our Copenhagen office? Apply today with your CV and motivation letter. Have any questions? E-mail Mia Horvath (Mia.Horvath@PepsiCo.com).
Please note, this will be a 15 hour per week contract (65 hours per month) for 12 months with possibilities for extending.
- Bachelor student in Marketing, Finance, Commercial etc. with intention to study Masters or just starting Masters programme
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PPT, Excel) and digitally-savvy
- Preferably 6-12 months of similar work experience (in the food and beverage industry or multinational company)
- Fluency in written and verbal Danish or another Scandinavian language (written and verbal)
- Strong communicator; able to translate complex issues into simple and convincing solutions
- Good at planning your time and keeping the overview. Easy to work with; open, customer oriented and adaptable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and negotiate effectively across all levels and all functions of the organization
- Ability to work constructively to get results. Solution oriented – we do not say “no”, but try to find solutions that all are happy with
- Available 15 hours per week starting ASAP
- Motivated self-starter who is able to work on their own initiative as well as being a great teammate, dealing with complexity and uncertainty
- Confident enough to work in a challenging environment with unexpected tasks, with five different markets and different product categories