The Data Engineer will design data models for analysis and the associated processes for data preparation. They will work with the data Analysts and data users to develop data sets and processes to build and maintain those data sets. They will work with patients clinical data financial data and revenue cycle data.
- Work with staff, external auditing agencies, external data partners for building data processes.
- Develop import and export processes
- Designing and modifying ETL processes, data models, scripts and schedules.
- Design and modify automated scripts in Python, SQL, Batch, Microsoft Flow, and others.
- Develop and maintain documentation for all reports and processes
- Perform maintenance and monitoring tasks of the Data Warehouse and Data Marts .
- Maintaining lookup/mapping tables as needed for data models and processing.
- Maintain multiple processes using data connection, scaping, file based imports and processing.
- Build reports, queries, views, dashboards as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
- Data Warehouse: 2 years (Required)