Overview: Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Precisely’s data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative, fast-paced Precisely Team.
As an Associate Data Engineer on the data product development team, you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, production, and support of Precisely data and boundary products.
- Evaluation and integration of spatial data resources.
- Data quality assessments for completeness and consistency.
- Create and update GIS data products with a focus on alignment, topology, and attribution.
- Provide input and support for continuous improvement activities.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of production workflows.
- Provide data product support as assigned.
- Ability to effectively conduct internet research.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- College coursework in GIS required. This is an entry level position.
- Equivalent experience will be accepted in place of the education requirement.
- Familiarity with GIS software such as ArcMap, QGIS, or MapInfo.
- Experience handling projects from beginning to end, including work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Consistent ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Familiarity of PostgreSQL and PostGIS.
- Programming or scripting experience.
- Basic knowledge of SCRUM and Agile work practices.
- Experience using Jira or similar project management software.
Job Type: Full-time