Execution Engineer - Mechanical
The following are the basic requirements for the role:
- The candidate should have previous work experience in water supply projects including DI/HDPE/MS Pipe laying works, mechanical equipment erection works at water treatment plants, pumphouses and other related mechanical works being carried during the pipelaying works at site.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Distribution main (i.e. DI & HDPE) pipe laying works/ experience in welding works related to MS pipes and related ancillary works.
- Expert level knowledge in understanding Hydraulic drawings, BoQ estimation, piping and mechanical erection works.
- Keen eye for details related to Project Quality standards & safety standards related to the construction and erection activities.
- Experience in Liasoning works is preferred.
- Carry out execution works as per the specifications of project quality manual and plan