Interview Question

Assessment tests

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

14 Answers

To be honest, I am happy that they had this at the beginning of the process because this saved me time. The hiring team definitely hasn't reviewed any of these tests as they would see glaring errors in the instructions. Not sure why they chose to do a weird cognitive ability test over a simple phone screener. If someone is a good fit then give them a tech interview.

Ram on

Unprofessional, irrelevant and particularly poor approach to attracting talent.

Anonymous on

I wonder what they are doing with your data. they have your name application and now test data. what is their privacy policy? I asked and they went silent.

PM on

super lame assesment

Anonymous on

I faced with the same problem. There were not any info before the test, that explains you should answer all 50 questions.

muge on

All the test does is test your ability to take a test.

Anonymous on

I did the assessments and they encourage you to pick any answer just to answer..It's impossible to answer 50 correct questions in 15 minutes...Ridiculous.

Pablo on

I wish there was a different criteria for pre qualifying prospective candidates, I’m not sure where I went wrong and waiting 6 months to re apply when there weren’t any sort of corrections makes for a yet another recipe for failure. I may have panicked here and there with regards to shapes and what’s missing or doesn’t belong, however, I believe given the opportunity to get an interview pertaining to the job in question, I’d probably meet with their favorable consideration, If only I could get a Video or Telephonic Interview rather, id consider that a near true reflection of my abilities and capabilities. Contact number# +27 73 774 8348

Bokani Ncube on

Can anyone say what is enterprise software literacy test on crossover?

Anonymous on

very long assessment tests, not worth

Long assessment tests on

Did you really had problems with the basic assessments? Is not rocket science.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.