Kotak Securities Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kotak Securities

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Mumbai)

Interview

there was 2 rounds with operation team and hr. both the interviews was easy . hr asked about the background and experience and in operation round they checked the knowledge about security market.

Interview Questions
  • tell us about yourself and family background? what is derivatives and its type? what are mutual funds? does fii's helps to boost indian economy?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra) in May 2020

Interview

The Interview begins with my introduction, there were two interviewer's, one of them asked me about data analysis in python to define in brief, then the very next question was about sql and advanced Excel.

Interview Questions
  • they asked me to write down mathematical implementation of some algorithms, so yes go prepared

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Calcutta) in Mar 2020

Interview

First round face to face interview with Area Sales Manager. Asked about myself and basics of Stock Market, regulation and Market trends. Second Round with Zonal Sales Manager asked about my previous salary and company and Stock Market and Mutual fund basics.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
  • Regulatory authority of Stock Market? What is Sensex , Nifty ?

Kotak Securities

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities

Interview

Interview process included GD on general awareness and trending current affairs and then there was personal interview in which they test your communication skill and confidence by asking various HR questions. It is important to dress and groom properly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Mumbai) in Aug 2019

Interview

First round -was aptitude round ,they gave me a sheet with 20-25 questions, questions on C and C++ second Round -was technical I , questions on structure union, inner structure, pragma pack, sockets Third round was -technical II, asked about project, asked to write structure and code for doubley circular linked list(insert last),Prepare well for all projects which you mentioned in resume. Fourth round- asked string functions, what you like most in your project, tricky question about struct and union

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kotak Securities

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kotak Securities

Interview

After applying online for the role received call from HR team for first round interview. The same was conducted by Vice President and business head of the unit which I was supposed to join. Then after clearing the round immediately was told to go through another round which difficult although got cleared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Kotak Securities (New York, NY)

Interview

Calling .net developer for an interview and asking JavaScript and css. They are not clear with requirement full waste of time. They have shortlisted resume as dot net developer. Whole day got waste.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Mumbai) in May 2019

Interview

Had 2 rounds of f2f interview,was able to answer all the questions properly,but they still did not shortlisted me.as usual,no reason was given by them. Questions were asked on the basis of resume as well.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Ahmedabad)

Interview

One to One interview - Three level interview with Senior manager , Associate Vice President, Head of Customer Service - Asking about education, examining knowledge of customer service, Communication process

Interview Questions
  • Basic Interview including Education, etc (Intern level interview)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Mumbai) in Feb 2019

Interview

The first round was a written test on C++ and it was very basic and easy. The second round was techical interview with the senior developer. In technical all the questions from basic to advanced level was asked about C and C++ and some questions about myself and my college project as i was a fresher.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews