Interview Question

Two separate personality assessments

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

86 Answers

hi I filled out my application on the 25th and did the 2 assessments and filled out the extremely detailed application also. i haven't heard anything back from them yet either. Good Luck to you, keep us updated on the process and I will do the same.

Anonymous on

I also applied under employee referral. I think that when you do that, they automatically send the assessments as I completed the entire process in less than an hour. Good luck everyone!

Anonymous on

I also applied for this position , July 27 th without a referral , I did 2 personality assessment my status says under review haven't heard anything from them ... Sending positive thoughts and energy out there !! We will get the job !!!!!

Anonymous on

I have been researching and archived means we are still in the running if we haven't received a denial email. People have been in archived for a day or months without a word. No news (email) is good news

Anonymous on

I will wait a extra day, the three days don't start until you received from HireVue ... All active employees are being pull to bring the company back to an on time status ... Prob email HireVue if you don't receive tomorrow . good luck

Anonymous on

I submitted my VI on 8/6 but haven't heard anything yet. I am curious to know if anybody has gotten a F2F phone call yet. My application also is still in the current tab (not archived) with the under review status.

Anonymous on

I am not under archived but I haven't received a video interview either do I still have a chance?

Anonymous on

I had to do the multiple tests as well. I think its just something they're doing a little different because it wasn't like this before.

Anonymous on

I completed my application on 9/2/16 completed interview 9/4, I have yet to hear anything regarding a f2f. It seems like most of you applied months before I. I applied for the no bilingual position. I'm really nervous as it is October and if training is possibly in Jan, then what hire pool would I be in? 3 days and it will be a month. Unite is kinda doing the same thing. It's been two weeks!

Anonymous on

so checked my status this morning, i went from current under review to archived under review, I already did the VI

Anonymous on

No I haven't heard anything yet, which is not a bad thing considering everyone is in limbo

Anonymous on

Just checked my status and it still says under review in the the current tab. Submitted my VI 8/10, Still haven't received any feedback about a F2F or TBNT. Hopefully we will all hear something soon.

Anonymous on

I haven't received mine yet either and I got the email the same day you did that I'm moving to the video. I email back tonight to the original email from Delta to ask.. Just in case I miss the 3 day mark

Anonymous on

thanks for your replies, If i don't get my email by tomorrow, i will email hirevue and the original interview to ask about it. Good Luck to you guys also. Keep in touch on your progress.

Anonymous on

thanks for your replies, If i don't get my email by tomorrow, i will email hirevue and the original email to ask about it. Good Luck to you guys also. Keep in touch on your progress.

Anonymous on

I just finished my video interview. Feel good about it! B

Anonymous on

Thanks for the update, I really think the competes crashing last week has them delayed. Hopefully they received all of our VI

Anonymous on

Computers , do you know if we will get an email or phone call?

Anonymous on

I received theinvitation to do the video interview for the flight attendant on friday afternoon. I completed VI on saturday ..... Just waiting a response

Anonymous on

Submitted my VI on 08/09...still waiting to hear back. Good luck everyone!

Submitted VI on saturday 8/13 no response yet #excited/nervous

Anonymous on

If anyone is interested there is a FB page dedicated to 2016 Prospective Delta FA's! It's a closed group but you can request to join! Lots of people talking about their VI and all waiting to hear back :)

Anonymous on

Ok so if I am still Under Review in Archive status, is there a chance I could get a VI or should I forget it at this point?

Cdr on

just requested to join the group. thanks!!

Anonymous on

I can't locate the FB page

Anonymous on

I did the VI yesterday, still showing current, under review. I would love to know the timeline for the f2f or the tbnt letter. Anyone?

Anonymous on

I filled out multiple personality assessments as well as the long application just a few days after they opened the application window! I have not received a video interview invitation yet either, but am patiently waiting. I checked my status two days ago and it was still listed as under review, but upon checking today it has been moved into archived and the withdrawal button has been removed. Good luck to everyone!

Anonymous on

Just received an email stating i have moved on to the next step and to watch out for the video interview link! This is my second time applying, i was archived after the video interview last time, and I will be much more prepared this time:) Started application July 21st.

Anonymous on

okay, so archived means we are still in the running?? And we will get an email if we don't move on?

OP on

I turned in my application on 7/20, a couple days later completed the assessment tests and just got a email this morning that I'm moving forward to the video interview!! Waiting for the email link to complete it. Good luck everyone!!

Anonymous on

Practice talking to the camera ... Be yourself .. Be honest and genuine .. You will do fine ... Waiting on my next step ... I submitted my video yesterday ... Anxiously waiting ... Hope we all make it ... Good luck

Anonymous on

I submitted my video interview last night.. now I'm just waiting.. good luck everone

Anonymous on

How long did it take for you to get the link for the video? I received the email from Delta yesterday but haven't received the email from HireVue yet..

Anonymous on

my email took 24hrs .. after i received the invite .. it comes from HireVue not Delta .. check your spam folder if you don't see it within 24 hours ... Have anyone that completed the VI heard anything yet on F2F .. lets keep the updates coming ... good Luck everyone. Any TBNT yet ...?

Anonymous on

I received an email on Aug 8th saying I have been selected to move on in the interview process, to watch for an email for the VI. I still haven't received the email for the VI, and its not in my spam. Should i give it another day, or who would i contact if I don't receive the link?

Anonymous on

Nope, I haven't received my email yet. I got the email from Delta on Monday but still waiting for the one from HireVue. Did you end up contacting HireVue?

Pending.. on

Any new updates from anyone today .. on those that completed the VI .. any F2F emails yet? or TBNT ? completed my VI on 08/06 patiently but anxiously Waiting ... Good Luck everyone !!!

Anonymous on

received my VI today 8/10 it took 2 days to get. I have already completed the interview now the waiting anxiously starts. I stumbled a little bit on my first question, but did pretty good on the rest of them. Really hoping for a F2F. Even if I'm not what they are looking for, I am proud of myself for getting through this VI, I usually stress and over think them. Wishing everyone Good Luck! Keep posting your updates! D

Anonymous on

Received my VI yesterday as well. Doing it tonight. I'm feeling pretty good right now.. Hopefully that will stay with me when I do it! Good luck! I will keep you posted and please do the same

Me! on

Good Morning any updates ... the Updates seem to have slow down .. did everyone received their VI or some people are still Waiting .. i think until they are done sending all the VI there wont be any confirmations on F2F or TBNT .. anxiously waiting ... Good Luck Everyone

Anonymous on

I just did my VI interview today 8/12 Gave pretty good answers but was a bit nervous, praying I get to the f2f! I'll keep you guys posted if I get anything. Good luck everyone!!

Anonymous on

I did my VI yesterday. I kept doing the practice until I was comfortable but I still got nervous during the real thing! I hid my face with a word document so I didn't have to see myself on my computer. *Think* I did good but we shall see! Keep me posted on if anyone heard anything! GL!

Me! on

I still haven' t heard anything back from my VI, it only has been a couple days thou. Still anxiously waiting! D

Anonymous on

I applied on 7/21 and my status still says Under Review in Archive status. Have not received invite for video interview. Anyone else currently in this situation still? Thanks!

Cdr on

I submitted my iv on 8/5 has anyone heard anything yet to move on to f2f?

Anonymous on

Addition to my application i did a second assessment and a multiple choice section .. Anybody else did a multiple choice section asking about jobs in the future ?

I applied July 28th and haven't been sent anything

Anonymous on

I started my application on July 25th. I finished a questionnaire and thought I was done. I logged into my profile to day and did the long detailed assessment that required 3 referrals. Hope to hear something soon.

Kayla on

Hello everyone! I'm an employee referral and completed/submitted my application on July 24th -- my status is still "under review" as well, so it looks like we're all in the same boat right now. Good luck to all and keep the forum updated!! I will do the same.

Anonymous on

Hi everyone! I applied July 29th (my birthday!) and filled out the application, the assessment with the multiple choice questions, and referral requests all at the same time. I haven't heard anything yet, but it's only been 4 days (2 of which were weekend days). I did not apply through a referral because I wasn't aware of that until after I applied, but I put on my application that my dad is a Delta pilot. I am also super anxious, refreshing my email just about every 15 minutes. Glad to have a support system here of people who are in the same position!

Katie on

for the people that are employee referrals, did the person that referred you tell you that you would be receiving a phone call next? that is what mine said and I have yet to received a phone call and i submitted my application on July 20... :/

SBB on

SBB on

Hi, I also applied within hours of the job posting. At that time, I filled out the two assessments and the long application. My status still says "under review". Good luck everyone! I hope we all make it to the 2017 training✈️

Anonymous on

I also applied for this position recently. This is my second time applying. I completed everything like everyone else who posted on here, except for the interview. They have not contacted me about it. :( I really hope they contact me and don't archive me like last time. But if they do, I will keep trying! :D

Beloved on

I completely my application and assessments on July 20th and I am still under review... and I am an employee referral. So if any of us happened to get the job the training would not start till January 2017?

Josey on

The posting did say they anticipate the training would begin in January.

Anonymous on

Hi! I also applied for this position. I filled the long application and completed the online assessment. Waiting to hear back from them...I hope! I wish you luck to everyone and please keep us up-to-date. Thank you!!

Purple on

Yes I did multiple assessments also two applications. This will be the third time I am applying for them. Last time I went through the phone and video interview. Now I'm just waiting, it's been about four days now.

Nu on

I just did everything today I am not employee referral and I am waiting on the video interview

Anonymous on

I applied on the 7/21 did the 2 assessments questionnaires, haven't heard Anything Yet ,,, is still under Review. Did anyone Received any communication Yet that apply during the same Time Period without an Employee Referral ? Good Luck Everyone

Anonymous on

I did not have an employee referral and I have not received any communications yet.

Cdr on

Can anyone access their application submission? I'm getting a page about Adobe reader

Anonymous on

I have the same problem. We need to download the latest version of Adobe

Cdr on

I have completed 2 assessment and long descriptive application with 3 referrals request. I added 3 referrals name, their occupation and which city they live in (I did not know their exact address, I hope it will not be a problem)??? After submitting this 3rd long application. I have not received any response yet. I am keep checking my email and Delta profile to see if there is any change. As for the latest adobe app, it will help you to download your long application that you submitted and you will be able to print it out.

SMR on

I applied for the same posting, submitted the same amount of information and am still "under review". I will post again when I find out anything✈️

Cdr on

I applied yesterday, 07/29. Completed both intisk assessments and the online application that was extensive. Super excited. Wishing everyone luck!! Anyone know what we could expect, if offered a position, after training?

FliesFlawlessly on

I applied on the 7/20 and have not heard anything back yet. Does anyone know if it is okay to have a tattoo that is covered by makeup?

Anonymous on

^^^ did you apply for bilingual FA position? Or are you an employee referral?

Anonymous on

No employee referral, I apply for the non bilingual skills .. Just waiting on my video link .. Good luck everyone ....

Anonymous on

I submitted my app, assessments and references on 7/20 and my status is still under review.

Cdr on

Cdr .. i submitted my App on 07/21 .. now waiting on Video link .. i got my email yesterday that i was moving forward to the next step .. im sure its being review .. Good Luck !!!

Anonymous on

Thanks for the encouragement and best of luck to you! Has anyone's app been moved to Archive Status? I am holding my breath about that😳

Cdr on

Has anyone received any kind of Correspondence Yet ?.. The job is no longer listed for new applicants ...Updates are appreciated .. Thanks !!!

Anonymous on

I applied on July 25 and did 2 assessments and received invitation for video interview today. Employee referral.

Anonymous on

Mine is now showing archived and under review but I have not heard anything back yet. I think it is because the job is not posted for new applicants and they are still reviewing ours. I am just glad I have not received a rejection email.

Anonymous on

Archived positions include jobs that are filled, cancelled, jobs that you withdrew from consideration on and those that you are no longer being considered for... Sorry !!!

Anonymous on

I also had 2 assessments and the long app. Just submitted 3 days ago (now Saturday) through an employee referral. Haven't heard back yet, but I am still under review.

Anonymous on

Did anyone received emails yet as to their Application That its not a language applicant ... ?

Anonymous on

Hi everyone! this is the original poster. I have still not heard back after submitting the long application. I completely finished the long app and everything last Friday - July 23rd. Its been about a week and I am nervous! Has anyone heard back about the "No Bilingual Required" yet? I applied through a referral, someone in these comments asked if it was helpful to have one and from what my referral says - it is helpful but does not mean you will get the job over someone who doesn't have a referral. I think the referral apps may be looked at first and it might help us get pushed along in the process but I bet when it comes to the in-person interview, it won't matter if you have a referral or not. Good luck everyone and lets keep each other updated!!!!

OP on

Has anyone on here been asked to complete a second video interview after completing the assessments and first video interview? Just curious. Good luck everyone!

Anonymous on

I also was an employee referral and had two very long personality assessments! I am just waiting for an email back. Do you guys know if It is an advantage to have to employee referral?

Summer on

FYI .. I Apply on 07/21 .. just got my next step Email for video Interview .. Good Luck Everyone !! I will update as the process continue .. Be Positive ...

Anonymous on

I got an email stating I have moved forward to the video interview but still haven't received my invite from hirevue.. it's been two days now and I think I'm going to email delta around noon.. anyone else been able to contact delta or hirevue? Good luck everyone!

Anonymous on

Two people received TBNT yesterday 08/14, they submitted their VI about 6 -8 days ago .. it seems they are stating to review VI now .. good Luck Everyone

Anonymous on

POSTED TO QUICK so I am assuming I will be getting a TBNT soon. :( I am sad But wishing everyone else GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous on

I submitted my application on July 20 and my application status still says "under review". I have not been asked to do a video interview yet. I completed both assessments and long app. When did you submit your app?

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.