1. "Best online institute to learn with"

Current Employee - Android Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at JanBask full-time for less than a year

Pros

JanBask Training Android course is well structured and well designed. This online training institute has proper idea and capability to deliver educational resources and share knowledge in today's competitive age. The Android course is well structured, instructors are well equipped with Righteous Knowledge, Business Experienced and Continuing enough to succeed people from varied backgrounds. Support Team is a special remark; you can expect the answers to your questions very speedily and hats off to your SLAs. Thanks to team for offering such a quick and enlightening approach for queries which I had put to clear my doubts.

Cons

Nothing as such. Questionaries’ at the end of session can be more elaborated

Continue reading
    JanBask2017-05-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Program!"

Current Employee - Program Development Specialist

I have been working at JanBask full-time

Pros

Knowledgeable instructors and detailed course content

Cons

We experienced some odd communications from the administrators of JanBask but that was not on Rony.

JanBask2020-05-16
  2. "Best Company to Work"

5.0

I worked at JanBask full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company provided with the roadmap; strategically designed in such a way that all the employees remain focused on the key areas that are significant to the industry. The faculties and the JanBask Training provide full support to the team in such a unique way with the help of other training providers; as been an employee full attention and support are provided. They are always present to solve queries and problems with a smiling face.

Cons

No such bad thing about to say for this company

JanBask2020-02-19

Discover more reviews about JanBask.