JanBask - Best online institute to learn with | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Best online institute to learn with"

Current Employee - Android Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at JanBask full-time for less than a year

Pros

JanBask Training Android course is well structured and well designed. This online training institute has proper idea and capability to deliver educational resources and share knowledge in today's competitive age. The Android course is well structured, instructors are well equipped with Righteous Knowledge, Business Experienced and Continuing enough to succeed people from varied backgrounds. Support Team is a... special remark; you can expect the answers to your questions very speedily and hats off to your SLAs. Thanks to team for offering such a quick and enlightening approach for queries which I had put to clear my doubts.

Cons

Nothing as such. Questionaries’ at the end of session can be more elaborated

Advice to Management

Overall a 5 star I give for awe-inspiring satisfaction from course. Keep up the good work JanBask Training. Am looking forward to learning more with you in the future. Kudos for the excellent work!!

JanBask2017-05-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. ""One of the finest Company""

Current Employee - UI-UX Designer in Noida

I have been working at JanBask full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am so happy working with JanBask. I can myself see the growth in my skills. The company has presented me with so many great opportunities

Cons

I am working with this company last 2 year and I cant see any cons.

JanBask2019-05-09
  2. "Worst place"

I worked at JanBask full-time

Pros

This company is a joke.

Cons

this is interesting - Arlington office is fake.no one sits there.its just an address and people say they have a team while everything is managed from India - the instructors they claim are based in usa are also in India.they lie to customers stating they are in usa and take classes post work.i have the numbers for instructors to prove the same - At any time they will ask to decrease your salary basis non... performance whenever they wish and make u leave.i have the number of a female staff who suffered through that - now comes the best part.i admit i have been taking leaves due to personal issues that everybody does.there came a time when at my grandma death when i came back i asked them to consider not cutting my salary on compassionate grounds.i was told they will do the best the could.i have chat to prove it.they denied.on top of that stating performance issues they held 25 percent of my salary.while no where on offer letter or says they could do that.i was given that 20 days later.that too after begging .. There has been an hr resource.whose salary they decreased going against offer letter by 30 percent.and forced her to leave. All other kind of malpractices.like valuing and devaluing the price of their courses.playing dirty politics.everything is practiced here.this place is an end to your career.i have been available to work after shifts.on weekends.when i hit the floor they said i will have to hit 10 times my salary.which is not mentioned in offer letter. One fine day they call me stating we had performance issues.and stated they will be forced to terminate me if i don't resign.if i resign i will get my salary on time.so they wont have to pay me 2 months salary.sheer blackmail on their part.while fact is when i left sales worth 4 times my salary were recovered. Whole story is.they will hire u stating big statements ..when their data is churned they will make you leave.

Advice to Management

close down.

JanBask2019-09-18

Discover more reviews about JanBask.