JanBask - Best online institute to learn with | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Best online institute to learn with"

Current Employee - Android Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at JanBask full-time for less than a year

Pros

JanBask Training Android course is well structured and well designed. This online training institute has proper idea and capability to deliver educational resources and share knowledge in today's competitive age. The Android course is well structured, instructors are well equipped with Righteous Knowledge, Business Experienced and Continuing enough to succeed people from varied backgrounds. Support Team is a special remark; you can expect the answers to your questions very speedily and hats off to your SLAs. Thanks to team for offering such a quick and enlightening approach for queries which I had put to clear my doubts.

Cons

Nothing as such. Questionaries’ at the end of session can be more elaborated

Advice to Management

Overall a 5 star I give for awe-inspiring satisfaction from course. Keep up the good work JanBask Training. Am looking forward to learning more with you in the future. Kudos for the excellent work!!

JanBask2017-05-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The environment of the company is very friendly."

Current Employee - Web Developer in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at JanBask full-time for more than a year

Pros

Managers are really supporting. You will learn new things daily. Even the CEO is supportive and always shares his ideas for the improvement of work activities. Being a newbie, you can learn a lot and grow along with the technology. Not only the training is valuable, but it is also solidified by executing client tasks and projects with just the right amount of independence and guidance needed. I also think the work/life balance here is really dependent on how productive you are, and it's definitely the energy you feel throughout the office. Previous to this job, I would feel anxious about arriving at and leaving work for little to no reason, but here I feel more at ease knowing what I need to learn, accomplish, and improve upon.

Cons

Nothing to cons in this company from my side

JanBask2019-11-01
  2. "Great working experience with positive environment and colleagues"

Current Employee - Salesforce Consultant in Arlington, VA

I have been working at JanBask full-time for more than a year

Pros

Its been two years that I am associated with JanBask-IT Solutions and Salesforce Consultancy and I couldn’t have asked for a better work environment

Cons

I can't think of any

JanBask2018-11-01

Discover more reviews about JanBask.