Compare Texas Instruments vs Ericsson-Worldwide BETASee how working at Texas Instruments vs. Ericsson-Worldwide compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Texas Instruments vs. Ericsson-Worldwide. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Texas Instruments scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Ericsson-Worldwide scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Texas Instruments.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Ericsson-Worldwide.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Texas Instruments.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Ericsson-Worldwide.
I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time for more than 5 years
There is a lot of independence for each person to express himself/herself. Innovation is valued and encouraged. One receives tremendous support from colleagues and managers.
The hours may be a little long, especially during critical phases of the project.