3i Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3i Infotech Interview Questions

Interviews at 3i Infotech

2.8

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3i Infotech.

Interview

general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview . general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview . general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview . general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview . general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current role   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

They interview people , check their resume and apply H1b. The hiring is done mostly through internal references. There is not much of a process for interview. The hiring manager looks at the resume and if he thinks the technology has a good market, calls and talks about pay and all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 3i Infotech.

Interview

Regular Interview process includes phone screening, personal one on one techincal, HR interview and Background check. It is a regular interview process nothing different. It was a normal and fast interview process.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at 3i Infotech (New York, NY (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Initially there was an Internal HR in person Interview through recruiter followed by a phone Vendor / client Technical Interview and culminating with a face to face interview with the team members and hiring manager. They asked lot of technical questions from recent projects and about your ability to perform the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Reduced my ask rate by 20 %

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at 3i Infotech in November 2012.

Interview

Two rounds of interview . Interview by managers level person. One day long interview happened on sunday. Asked about previous work experience and supply chain related question. No technical questions

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous work experience and supply chain related question. No technical questions   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 3i Infotech.

Interview

multiple choice questions based on core java mostly on threads,exceptions,streams.
    they asked me about servlet life cycle in detail..next about implementation and technologies implemented in major project..next some basic programs in java

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Bengaluru).

Interview

In written Pattern there are 18 questions asked from techpreparation.com site same to same questions asked. I had not cleared 1st round of interview.

Please solve all the questions from this site techpreparation.com and also from Maths4u sites to clear their 1st round of interview.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

Worst Interview Process, Initially HR called me to come up for Written test and followed by Face to Face discussion. Business case consists of 8 pages with 5 questions and provided time is 1 hr only to complete.

Interview Questions

• Business Case consists of 8 pages and 5 questions to be answered and they have given 1 hr time only. What ever projects are mentioned in the resume interviewer asked, based on that only he decided, with 7 years of exp handled 18 projects with Certifications he rejected me. i request senior candidates not to go there for interview, waste of time, money and energy.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 3i Infotech.

Interview

one written test , one m/c test and one face to face technical round, All are the basic questions
    on various technologies .. depends on position applied. One day needed for full interview..

Android Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Bengaluru) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview was pretty good, Initially two panel persons interviewed me and then next round with technical manager it was like discussion about technology, and then Hr manager interaction, later on the next working day result has been communicated with me and asked to share soft copy of documents. I think Some background verification is going on

Interview Questions

• All oops concepts
      Android Componente
      Multi Threading, Collection, Location and offline maps   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.