3i Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3i Infotech Interview Questions

Interviews at 3i Infotech

2.8

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at 3i Infotech (New York, NY (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Initially there was an Internal HR in person Interview through recruiter followed by a phone Vendor / client Technical Interview and culminating with a face to face interview with the team members and hiring manager. They asked lot of technical questions from recent projects and about your ability to perform the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Reduced my ask rate by 20 %

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3i Infotech.

Interview

general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview . general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview . general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview . general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview . general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current role   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

They interview people , check their resume and apply H1b. The hiring is done mostly through internal references. There is not much of a process for interview. The hiring manager looks at the resume and if he thinks the technology has a good market, calls and talks about pay and all.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at 3i Infotech in November 2012.

Interview

Two rounds of interview . Interview by managers level person. One day long interview happened on sunday. Asked about previous work experience and supply chain related question. No technical questions

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous work experience and supply chain related question. No technical questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 3i Infotech.

Interview

Regular Interview process includes phone screening, personal one on one techincal, HR interview and Background check. It is a regular interview process nothing different. It was a normal and fast interview process.

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Hyderabad).

Interview

The interview process is consisting of 2 members initially and that was cool.They asked me about Loadrunner Basic stuff like scripting and reporting.But it is a contract to hire position they told me it will be for 1 or 2 months.On the whole interview was very nice.Finally after completing my interview i was satisfied.But the contract period was not satisfied me..

Interview Questions

• They asked me how you get the report when your test fail after 7hrs while doing soak test? where they store ..can you did c coding in your scripting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Hyderabad) in May 2019.

Interview

Interviewer is very proud ,head strong and I felt sad for attending that,time waste process.That is the first worst interview in my life.Interview scheduled at 4pm,only few people attended,after waiting 1hr they started the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me servlets , thread based questions and some current project related questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Hyderabad).

Interview

Scheduled interview on a week day had two technical rounds followed by HR round. Asked questions related to project architecture and basics of spring rest hibernate and core java.
    Asked about deployment and two factor authentication and spring security

Interview Questions

• Write few java programs to find second highest sort using comparator and core java basic questions on threads exceptions etc.   Answer Question
    • Spring and web services basics and project architecture   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vashi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Vashi) in September 2017.

Interview

it was walk in process. too much candidates are there so it take a lot of time to start the process and to arrange everything.
    First they conduct a aptitude test which was quite difficult .
    Second was coding round.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Call to hr. Direct to technical round for java related to spring questions but not selected. Easy interview but not selected Call to hr. Direct to technical round for java related to spring questions but not selected. Easy interview but not selected

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.