91springboard Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 8 Apr 2019

2.5

Sort:

Community Management Interview

Interview

Extremely long. Repetitive questions. Recruiters and interviewers NOT aligned at all within themselves, with what they need from the candidate. Overall candidate experience - Poor.
    They make you talk to the same level employee in the team (peer round) , who frankly, does not
    have the essence of recruiting and seemed very uninterested and whimsical, as if it depended on her mood to reject or accept the candidate
    Only decent part - they do write you an acknowledgement email at the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• From the mini project that they give after your application, to complete over email, till the face to face interview rounds - you will have to answer the same set of questions a million times. There is no value add at each step. Just extremely long interviews with poor quality and redundant questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gautam Buddha Nagar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 91springboard (Gautam Buddha Nagar) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process is bit lengthy.First I applied through their website,then they mailed 11 questions to answer.After answering these questions, they give a mini-project to work on within a time period of 2 days. Clearing this round will led to telephonic interview.

Interview Questions

• Why 91springboard?
      What is the role of a community manager?etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 91springboard (Bengaluru) in October 2017.

Interview

Once you get in touch with the HR, they send you a mail with descriptive questions, general HR questions which should be replied via mail. Then if you clear that there will be a Telephonic round with an HR and similar questions will be asked. If you are through with that then another assignment will be mailed to you that you have to answer which might be in a specific time interval. Once you clear that, there would be another HR call you need to get through. Post that, you will be sent a mini project with a time period of 2 days or so, succeeding which you will get an HR call from the client end which would be a Telephonic round too. CLear that and then you will be called to the office for the final F2F interview and then the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Give 5 ideas for activities we can organise in Unwinds (Weekends).   Answer Question
    • List the three main reasons why you want to join 91springboard as a Community Manager.   Answer Question
    • Describe the steps involved in successfully conducting a large scale event.   Answer Question
    • Did you ever have any differences with your manager or an important client? Explain how you dealt with the situation effectively.   Answer Question
    • Your colleague promised to handle some responsibilities when conducting an event but failed to do so, leading to the failure. What would you do in this case?   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 91springboard.

Interview

I got a shortlist email from HR with an assignment.
    Questions were easy. I got the call next day, Interview with the HR was full of mechanical questions.
    The package offered was also low

Interview Questions

• Give 5 ideas of activities we can organise in Unwinds (the Friday party we organise for the coworkers). FYR, we've previously done Tambola, Logo Quiz, Pictionary, Karaoke etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 91springboard (Bangalore Rural) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied for the post of Community Manager hoping a faster retrieve process. The HR system is super-slow as it takes weeks to schedule your interview even after submitting a couple of impeccable tests.

Interview Questions

Why are you looking for a change?
      Mention three differentiating factors that set us apart from our competitors
      How do you define ‘Community’ in terms of 91springboard?
       What do you understand of 91springboard? Explain its business model.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 91springboard (Pune) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process is unnecessarily lengthy and repetitive.
    They have 8 rounds in all, including the initial application.
    I applied via LinkedIn, the form included general questions post which they sent 2 assignments of 5 questions each.
    This was followed by a telephonic interview (1 hour)
    A face to face interview (2 hours)
    A video call (1 hour)
    Another video call (1 hour)
    A telephonic conversation (7-10mins)
    The mode of interviews may vary depending on which city you're living in and which city you've applied for.

A couple of rounds were rescheduled from their side due to lack of management.

Work days - Monday to Saturday
    If there is an event you'll be expected to work on a Sunday.

No leave policy. 3 fixed leaves per year. You can take planned leaves.

They put you through a long series of interviews conducted over a span of 4-5 weeks, going over mostly the same content repeatedly only to be judged on the basis of the last 5-10 minute round with the HR which doesn't include quality questions. Or either they have a lot of time on their hands to interview every applicant for a minimum of 1 hour per round.
    After all this, they did not even care to give a proper feedback on why they rejected me. They frankly don't care about the time you invest in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Application
      General questions.   Answer Question
    • Assignment 1
      1. What interests you about 91springboard?
      2. What makes you a good fit for the role, and what do you hope to get out of this position?
      3. Have you ever been in a situation where you had to take initiative or display leadership skills? Support with an instance.
      4. Why are you looking for a change?
      5. Have you been promoted in any of your previous organizations? Please provide details.   Answer Question
    • Assignment 2
      1. What do you understand of 91springboard? Explain its business model.
      2. Mention three differentiating factors that set us apart from our competitors
      3. How do you define ‘Community’ in terms of 91springboard?
      4. Describe the steps involved in successfully conducting a large-scale event.
      5. Give 5 ideas of activities we can organize in Unwinds (the Friday party we organize for the coworkers). FYR, we've previously done Tambola, Logo Quiz, Pictionary, Karaoke etc.   Answer Question
    • Telephonic interview
      1.Tell me something about yourself​.
      2.Past work experience.
      3.How are you fit for this job role?
      4.How did you come across this posting?
      5.What do you like doing in your free time?
      6.Situational questions   Answer Question
    • Face to face interview

1.Tell me something about yourself
      2.Past work experience
      3.What is the job role of a community manager according to you?
      4.How are you fit for this role
      5.How did you come across this position
      6.Hobbies
      7.Situational questions
      If a colleague has booked the same meeting room for two members, how will you deal with it? What will your reaction be towards your colleague?
      If two people get into a fight at the hub, what action will you take? Etc.
      8.Was asked to write a small piece for a promotional activity of 91springboard   Answer Question
    • Video call - 1

1.Tell me something about yourself​
      3.Why do you want to join 91springboard
      4.What is the job role of a community manager according to you
      5.Situational questions   Answer Question
    • Video call - 2

1.Tell me something about yourself
      3.Stressed a lot on the past work experience
      4.How did you come across this position?
      5.What do you like to do in your free time?
      6.Situational questions
      7.Family background.   Answer Question
    • Telephonic call with HR

Seemed to be in a real hurry, sometimes on the verge of being incoherent. Wrapped up the call within 9 mins
      1.Why do you want to join 91springboard.
      2.What do you do in your free time/ what do you like to do? If money wasn't an issue what would you take up? Asked me questions based on my hobbies.
      3.Situational​ question - if the hub is not able to make good sales, what would you do?   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 91springboard.

Interview

There are way too many rounds for the interview. The first round was a couple of questions that was sent to my mail. Second round was also a compilation of questions that was mailed to me in the name of a mini project.

Third round was a telephonic interview with a lot of situational questions like "if the venue was dirty on the day of the event, and you come to the office at 9:30 when the event is supposed to start at 10, what would you do?"

My next round is tomorrow. It is a face to face round. Not sure what comes after that.

Interview Questions

• if the venue was dirty on the day of the event, and you come to the office at 9:30 when the event is supposed to start at 10, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 91springboard (New Delhi) in June 2018.

Interview

They sent you 2 questionnaire initially and then go on with 4/5 interviews which can be on call(voice/video) or face to face. The interviews are pretty easy. They test your personality. Ask for examples to prove how your have a certain characteristic that you said you have.

Interview Questions

• Why 91Springboard?   Answer Question
    • Situational easy questions like how would you magae this event.
      If yoy see that at your event premise, there has been no cleaning, what would you do? You have nobody with you.   Answer Question
    • The problem.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 91springboard (New Delhi) in February 2015.

Interview

Total 5 telephonic rounds (2 telephonic rounds with founders ) held prior final face to face interview and finally got selected for it.
    Each telephonic round lasted for at least 30 minutes.
    Face to face interview lasted for 50 minutes ( 2 rounds).

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing that you always wanted to accomplish but couldn't. How did you react?
      Do you read books and what keeps you motivated?
      Questions were simple and straight forward. You won't feel like an interview, it's kind of healthy conversation with awesome people. Be honest.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 91springboard in April 2014.

Interview

Applied to the official mail-id with CV and Cover.
    Interviewed two days later,questions regarding why 91?,what you want to do etc.
    Was easy and they were always prompt to reply to my queries.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.