91springboard Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

91springboard Interview Questions

Interviews at 91springboard

2.6

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 91springboard.

Interview

It was a particularly just okay experience. They asked a bunch of questions that ranged from descriptive to non descriptive and you just have to answer honestly, the more down to earth you are, the more you will fit in

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 91springboard in August 2019.

Interview

The HR gave a time slot for the interview a day before the process and on the day of the interview, called me and changed the time slot, but never called back to interview me for the role. Such a lousy organization. Thank God she didn't call coz now I don't want to be a part of this startup.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 91springboard (New Delhi) in July 2019.

Interview

Too long process. All rounds had almost similar questions. Second round is the easiest. The interview tests your iq and mathematical abilities. The number of rounds you move up, the interview becomes smoother

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 91springboard (New Delhi) in May 2019.

Interview

The process involved virtual round wherein a set of questions were provided and the same had to answered. The second round involves telephonic interview wrt to the technicalities and final round is in person interview.

Front Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 91springboard (Mumbai) in May 2019.

Interview

Well planned and laid out. Was done professionally and pre planned well with the provision of providing suitable situations and what to do to overcome those certain situations etc. Also brief description was given about job role and what they require to fit the specifics of the same.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 91springboard (New Delhi).

Interview

Unprofessional interview process that dragged on for over 2 months.
    Interaction with teams made the below evident -
    Information and idea gathering exercise for Hub manager.
    Lost coordinators.
    Discord and severe disconnect between departments.
    Heavy internal issues.
    Company is looking for experienced professionals, however it is a junior role.
    Mid and top management are all male.

Communication from company is not trustworthy, they do not stick to their verbal commitments and are not proficient on email.

Operations Interview

Interview

The interview was long with about seven different rounds but the same was also done in a fair manner. At times they seemed confused as to what they were looking for in the candidates but if you are keen and passionate about the same it would be very nice and you will do well as long ss you know what you want.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to joi the company   1 Answer

Hub General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at 91springboard.

Interview

- Basic questionnaire with 6 questions followed by an HR discussion (Repetition of the same questions)
    - Mini Project
    - Hangouts interview
    - F2F discussion
    - Interview with HR

Basically the process takes 4+ weeks and HR was in hurry to wrap up the conversation quickly. There is no set interview pattern, most of the questions were repetitive. Every round is an elimination round.

Interview Questions

• 1.What do you hope to get out of this position?
      2. When are you available to join?
      3. What makes you a good fit for the role of a Hub General Manager?
      4. Why are you looking for a change?
      5. What is your most recent CTC and what is your expectation, keep in mind we are a startup!
      6. What are your preferred locations?   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 91springboard.

Interview

First general questionnaire and after that, you will get a small project and then final telephonic call. Once you done with interviews they will reply with beautiful lines. But seriously I found there are no proper selection criteria. It all depends on interviewer's mood. The interviewer will ask the same question again n again. They won't even properly listen to your answers

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 91springboard.

Interview

Unnecessarily a lengthy process for the interviews and after finishing all the rounds positively they sent a mail after days saying they found someone else, why make someone go through all these rounds when you already have someone in mind for the position?

Interview Questions

• 2 online written rounds, one over the phone interview, 2 face to face interview and one over skype call.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.