AAVAS Financiers Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AAVAS Financiers

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AAVAS Financiers (Pune) in Jul 2021

Interview

Good ,easy ,decent ,fast process ,with in 5 days get offer ,and good hike on my existing package,good cooperation from HR and interviewer , healthy discussion type of interview , I am happy to get offer from aavas

Interview Questions
  • All over about previous job
    Answer Question

AAVAS Financiers

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AAVAS Financiers

Interview

Basic aptitude, coding challenge and interview based on coding challenge , basic oop concepts, basic java questions, string manipulation, collection framework, c, c++, data structures and algorithms etc .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AAVAS Financiers

Application

I interviewed at AAVAS Financiers

Interview

the interview process is not complex and these guys make you comfortable so you don't hesitate and stay clam while interview process. You just need to stay confident and should have clear and command on your concept and subjects

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAVAS Financiers (Indore) in Mar 2020

Interview

First they selected cv than we had two rounds of grup discussion than we had personal interview the process was all on your cv and what was your past experience and overall it was a good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at AAVAS Financiers (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Dec 2019

Interview

First HR round is taken where they have asked to breif about my profile and then asked about my salary expectations and some questions on CV i.e about my articleship exposure and work which I have done there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AAVAS Financiers

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at AAVAS Financiers in Aug 2017

Interview

Smooth and fast processing by hr, direct technical round with acm. Next day offer letter received and accepted. HR was sweet and polite. Interview was easy to clear. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sānganer

Application

I interviewed at AAVAS Financiers (Sānganer)

Interview

Please make this process easy and hire the right candidate for right job . But h r and all seniors done some partiality in doing the things that's y some people which is eligible for doing the Buisness like a miracle but they r helpless .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAVAS Financiers (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Jun 2013

Interview

Recommended by friend, get call from HR and taken telephonic interview and after 2 days fix confirmation for further interview with Director and then selected and negotiate for salary which goes for next 5-6 days .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed