ABB Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 861 of over 861 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ABB

ABB

Application

I interviewed at ABB

Interview

Technical round after that face to face interview for previous projects executed and software knowledge of eplan autocad solid works and 3d software. Overall three rounds including hr round. Knowledge of motors and abb product knowledge is added advantage.

Interview Questions
  • Motors and transformer calculation
    Answer Question

ABB

Application

I interviewed at ABB

Interview

Long Process, starts with online interview, to an online assessment regarding analytical and social skills, then an in-person assessment with group work, personal presentation and a set of interviews and a personal final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ABB

Application

I interviewed at ABB

Interview

Their video interview is unlike any other I've done. You do not have the ability to rerecord (you only have one shot to film your response correctly), and they have a question asking you to tell them everything you know about them. After reading that question, I was kind of turned off about them, but just my two cents.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ABB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by video interview. Then complete silence. HR was completely unprofessional. As a matter of fact the whole Finland organization appears that way towards hiring. I followed up several times for updates to the process with no response

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult project that was not successful and what did you do about it

ABB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB

Interview

Straightforward. Repetitive. I had multiple interviews with different people who basically asked the same questions. I repeated the same answers each time. It felt like they could have done a better job in coordinating the interviews and avoid asking the same stuff multiple times.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my previous experiences, challenges I had and how I dealt with them, why I was interested in the role in ABB, and what I brought to the table.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABB (Kraków)

Interview

First of all to have a phone call with the Human Resources after passing that step you are talking to experienced person from company and having questions about your knowledge so for did not have something extremly difficult

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ABB

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABB

Interview

First I got a call, in which we had a simple interaction through which we got to know each other better. This was followed by a technical interview. It was conducted by a panel of 4 members.

Interview Questions
  • State vulnerabilities in OWAS Top 10. Basic Cryptography and network concepts. Previous projects and internships. Questions related to tools I have used earlier for VAPT/PT.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABB (Milan)

Interview

Summary- ABB tries really hard to market themselves among MiM colleges in Europe but the reality is completely different during the interview process. Never heard back from the HR despite multiple reminders. HR CV screening, followed by a Hirevue online interview and then 2 rounds of HR personal interview and a supposedly 'technical' interview which never happened. All was going smooth until I had multiple 'pleasant' surprises in the 2 HR rounds. At the time of applying I was told it would be a fairly international rotation with a chance to explore multiple units and have the flexibility to choose a location later. But in the 1st round, the Italian HR tells me it is for the Italian home office and straight away proceeds to ask me 'Why Italy' and 'Would you be prepared to learn Italian?' to which I had no clue about. When I asked her about career growth, she mentions that ABB is doing us a big favor by giving us the opportunity to explore different countries and therefore we must not demand promotions soon. Apart from this weird conversation, the HRs were friendly and threw standard HR questions, but I got a feeling they were not transparent about the location by revealing it only after I made it to the 1st HR interview that too during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why ABB? Why Robotics trainee program? How will ABB benefit from your experience? Top 3 things you value in a job?

ABB

Application

I interviewed at ABB

Interview

The process was nice, manager took me into the room and talked to me about my competences, experiences and gave me a small test in the end. Great attitude, I really have nothing to complain about.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what i want to do in the future.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bergamo

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ABB (Bergamo)

Interview

il colloquio si è svolto in maniera assolutamente professionale. Molto gentile e disponibili sia i recruiter che il manager, aperti e pronti a togliere ogni dubbio. La posizione è stata spiegata in dettaglio e le risorse umane e l'azienda stessa mettono le persone al centro, anche per quanto riguarda la selezione del personale stesso. Esperienza molto positiva

Interview Questions
  • Cosa ti ha colpito maggiormente dell'azienda e dell'annuncio?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 861 Interviews