ABEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 1 Mar 2019

1.7

Sort:

Welder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABEC (Springfield, MO (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I Got asked questions a series of questions on welding and my back ground with welding after that I was given a date to come back for a weld test.

Interview Questions

• when using a mig on stainless steel what kind of backing do you use? (glass,or ceramic)   1 Answer

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABEC (Bethlehem, PA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with hr for about 20 min first. Was asked mostly behavioral questions & was asked to talk about my past experience. Met with manager of QA. He only asked a couple questions & there was a lot of awkward silence. Didn't hear from them for a while so I contacted hr but never heard anything back.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABEC (Allentown, PA (US)).

Interview

Sit down with the shipping supervisor, talk over the requirements, if you meet them you're in. Dress casual, jeans and a polo is fine for the warehouse. Just show up on time and if you have any similar experince in the past I'm sure you'll get an offe.

Interview Questions

• Do you have or can you obtain steel toe shoes?   1 Answer

Mechanical Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABEC (Bethlehem, PA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Went in with all my certificates and experience they didn't care nor look at anything. They just needed to cram in employees and as long as you had a pulse. Was told none of my passed experience meant anything since the majority was technical training in the military. This included my project management, electrical and computer certifications

Accounts Payable Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABEC (Bethlehem, PA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Through a recruiting agency. One very short phone interview less than ten minutes. Felt as though her decision was already made up. Very surprised I thought i answered her question carefully but didn't seem to be what she was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABEC (Mumbai) in March 2017.

Interview

No Process.
    Nothing related to required skills. Dont know why written test for Corporate sales. They are only bothered about about the candidate appearance. They will make you to wait for long hours.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I interviewed at ABEC (Cork (Ireland)) in January 2017.

Interview

Done through an agency..contractor..followed by an onsite interbiew,which wad fairly straight forward. More common sense questions with some emphasis on health and safety etc,interviewers were pleasant enough,but in fairness they were really stuck for labour and seemed to be about getting people more than the correct people

Interview Questions

• Can you read a drawing   1 Answer
    • Did i know about biopharma processing   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.