ABP Interview Questions

Updated 6 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ABP

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ABP

Found 13 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABP (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a panel interview in a hotel. It was extremely informal and the panel had very little knowledge of the topic. I felt the whole experience was extremely uncomfortable and unprofessional. The ladies appeared a little inexperienced despite having manager titles.

Interview Questions
  • location
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Calcutta
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABP (Calcutta) in Mar 2018

Interview

Online applications were invited. Then the CV got selected, appeared in the written exam. Then I was called for the interview. Within a week I was asked to join the company as a trainee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABP (New Delhi) in Jul 2017

Interview

It was very bad they keep on sending you from one building to another building and their interview process is for a month every time they call you andtell you this is your last interview and you have to sit for a day and in the end you will just have a HR round which was the same round which was happened in last interview.

Interview Questions
  • Analyse any news that is going in an economy and tell about that news which 95% does not know about it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ABP (Calcutta) in Jul 2017

Interview

first rounds was taken by Human Resource for screening second round was taken by the Vice President along with Regional Heads followed with Phychometric test which is acutally to judge how a candidate is fit for the organisation.

Interview Questions
ABP
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ABP (London, England, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

Expecting 1 person and 2 turned up for a role in the office in central London. Greeted by a man who purported to be the lead architect but clearly doesn't understand the need to look a person in the eye when shaking hands. Disorganised and off the hoof so didn't bode well for the job Expecting a fact finding interview but was subjected to a grilling on a job I had no knowledge of Provided 5 bullet points on what the role was. In reality this was not the case and the "lead architect" admitted as.much. I fed back to the recruiter that this role wasn't for me in so many ways so I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions
  • I see that you have no experience in the selection process of new software. How would you do it though
  • Leading on from the first question, we don't have 6 months to do this so how would you do it in a "quick and dirty" way
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ABP (London, England, England) in Jan 2016

Interview

Short and not professional. Barely could understand the person. Not sure if they were even an employee of the company. Random questions and no real discussion on the role.

Interview Questions
ABP
Anonymous Employee in Purbi Singhbhum
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABP (Purbi Singhbhum) in Feb 2015

Interview

It was an on-campus hire, with questions about Break-Even point for setting up a printing press, questions about my knowledge of ABP Group- recommendations for improvement as well as personal preferences like metro cities or smaller towns as places to work.

Interview Questions
  • Break Even Point, Media Industry related basic questions
Anonymous Employee in Immingham, England, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 12 months. I interviewed at ABP (Immingham, England, England) in Jan 2015

Interview

Ask questions on health and safey and managing health and safety in the work place working togther as a team and keeping customers happy about genral housekeeping around the workplace and my flexabilty .

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ABP (Calcutta)

Interview

It was a very well organised and systematic interview process. I had a total of four rounds of interview. First two were technical, related too my work-ex and to assess my suitabilityto the job role. The third was a cross-functional round, to assess if I would fit into the work-culture of the company. The fourth round was the HR round.

Interview Questions
ABP
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ABP

Interview

basic technical quistion

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews

Popular Careers with ABP Job Seekers