ACG Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACG Worldwide

ACG Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at ACG Worldwide

Interview

Many rounds during the interview. Aptitude test to Group debate to Technical round to Hr round and at the end a final interview with the HODs. Quite an elaborate interview process that last full day.

Interview Questions
  • About the projects done and the technicals of the project
    Answer Question

ACG Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at ACG Worldwide

Interview

I had applied online in November 2020 during the pandemic/lock-down and received a call from the HR asking me a few basic questions, which went forward to a Technical Round on phone

Interview Questions
  • Syntax related questions of the specific FrontEnd Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pouso Alegre, Minas Gerais, Minas Gerais

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Pouso Alegre, Minas Gerais, Minas Gerais) in Nov 2020

Interview

Foi uma entrevista única em dupla com candidatos com currículo escalável ao cargo, tendo um membro do RH e um gestor da área. Foi direto para a apresentação da trajetória no curso, experiências, idiomas e tempo de formação. Foi explicado brevemente as atribuições do cargo e sobre o ambiente de trabalho.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Mumbai) in Sep 2020

Interview

I first applied through my college and then an interview was scheduled. The interview took place from home through a zoom call which I cleared and got shortlisted for the final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ACG Worldwide

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide in Sep 2020

Interview

Due to current pandemic, all the interviews were online. However, there was several weeks of gap between each round of interview that was scheduled. Though every round if interview went well, towards the end there wasn't a reason that was shared by the employer regarding the decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ACG Worldwide

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ACG Worldwide

Interview

Contato por telefone, avaliação de CV, entrevista com gestor para avaliar experiência e perfil, entrevista em inglês para avaliar conhecimento e fluência e entrevista com a Índia para alinhar perfil.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Mumbai) in May 2019

Interview

1.Application form , 2.Formal Interview Like Background check,Qualifications check,some technical quastions, 3.Technical Interview moreover technical quastions and tactical quastionsand more technical quastions were related to the process related and HVAC related during the interview

Interview Questions
  • Some basic Technical questions related to HVAC and processess

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Mumbai) in Jan 2019

Interview

I had to go to Mumbai for the Interview process, the process was smooth and it had just one round. Both HR and Technical Interview are done in the same round with technical being a skype interview.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kandivli

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Kandivli) in Nov 2018

Interview

No established process, not decided hiring strategy or plans for senior resource. This all start in July 2018, when recruitment agency contacted me on behalf of ACG worldwide informing that my profile is best fit for position at ACG Worldwide, short listed candidate has to go at Kandivali Mumbai office for F2F interview and interview panel want to know my willingness to travel to Kandivali for job. I replied affirmative and ready to relocate my Andheri house once selected. But I didn’t hear back from recruitment agency till mid of October 2018, and on 22rd October they informed me to have F2F discussion on 25th October at Kandivali office, meeting time and place was fixed. On 24th October person (I think HR) from ACG worldwide call me to postpone the F2F interview to next week Monday/Tuesday but I was requested to have on Thursday/Friday of same week as I out of city from Monday to Wednesday. Finally, after some date and time negotiations calls from recruitment agency they decided to go for 1st of November at 3 PM at Kandivali office. During all these calls and discussions, I kept informing about my physical disability, limitations in mobility and response is “all is informed to HR and taken care at facility” On 1st of November, reached 20 mints before the schedule time, and was waiting for technical interview panel but to my surprise HR Sonal Rane came inside the waiting room, discussed about company profile, existing products and future product plan and my role as Manager in upcoming products. I surprised as HR is start discussing my technical background and achievements, I am sure it’s all went bouncer for her. Then she went on and asked me to wait for technical panel as left the room. She returns back in 5mints and this is statement from her “As we are expanding our products portfolio and we have some internal junior and senior resource team also working on similar product line. We are not decided the policy or plans to hire external resources while we have internal resources and there placement in product expansion. Secondly this role includes traveling to factory sites”. I was completely shocked that ACG Worldwide claimed company has history of five decoded expanded in 15+ countries and not decided hiring strategy for nearly 4 months till they called me for F2F interview. When asked about why your management not decided this before calling me for interview and troubling me despite of physical condition travel around one end of Mumbai to other end of Mumbai (nearly 1.5 hours). She apologized for technical decision and said she was unaware of physical condition as it is not informed by recruitment agency person. Finally, for me it is very frustrating F2F interview as I wasted my 5 hours and 1000 Rupees in travelling, left very bad impression of HR and Technical department of ACG Worldwide of unplanned, not able to handle communication and not good than any other small scale (gala type) company

Interview Questions
  • No formal technical Interview happened instead HR informed me they yet to decide hiring strategy

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Mumbai) in Jul 2018

Interview

They are very co operative and its was a very good exeprience. They asked about each n everything about my work. Its took almost 2 hrs. The interviewer was very polite and they were listening every word.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews