ACG Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at ACG Worldwide

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Mumbai) in September 2020.

Interview

I first applied through my college and then an interview was scheduled. The interview took place from home through a zoom call which I cleared and got shortlisted for the final interview.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide in September 2020.

Interview

Due to current pandemic, all the interviews were online. However, there was several weeks of gap between each round of interview that was scheduled. Though every round if interview went well, towards the end there wasn't a reason that was shared by the employer regarding the decision.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

I had to go to Mumbai for the Interview process, the process was smooth and it had just one round. Both HR and Technical Interview are done in the same round with technical being a skype interview.

Information Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jogeshwari

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Jogeshwari) in December 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by Company CIO and i was really surprised to see someone working at his level ask irrelevant questions and discouraging me to join this company

Below is the conversation i had with him (This was almost 95-99% accurate)

When i came in, he greeted me , took my CV looks at me and says " it will take me half an hour to read your CV"...I was like what? All the things written in my CV is a testimony, i have not faked anything. I hold CISSP, PMP, CCNP...Hearing it i said "no problem sir"

Then he asked me my 10th, 12th and engineering percentage...I mean who does that for an experienced position. Our education system is not perfect and college is one way to learn and there are other ways you can learn for eg self discovery, on job...In the end it's knowledge that matters...I gave him my percentage, my engineering percentage was not great i must admit

Then he asked me about my profile. I told him that i have to travel quarterly to onsite.He told me that here you will not go outside building.Why do you want to come from such big company to ACG?

He asked me how do you manage young people? They are always on facebook.I gave diplomatic answer.

So overall, no technical questions asked for this position and i felt i wasted my time giving an interview in ACG!

Interview Questions

• How much percentage you got in 10th, 12th and engineering?
      How do you manage young people especially when they are always on facebook?   1 Answer

Manager – Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kandivli

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Kandivli) in November 2018.

Interview

No established process, not decided hiring strategy or plans for senior resource.

This all start in July 2018, when recruitment agency contacted me on behalf of ACG worldwide informing that my profile is best fit for position at ACG Worldwide, short listed candidate has to go at Kandivali Mumbai office for F2F interview and interview panel want to know my willingness to travel to Kandivali for job. I replied affirmative and ready to relocate my Andheri house once selected.
    But I didn’t hear back from recruitment agency till mid of October 2018, and on 22rd October they informed me to have F2F discussion on 25th October at Kandivali office, meeting time and place was fixed. On 24th October person (I think HR) from ACG worldwide call me to postpone the F2F interview to next week Monday/Tuesday but I was requested to have on Thursday/Friday of same week as I out of city from Monday to Wednesday. Finally, after some date and time negotiations calls from recruitment agency they decided to go for 1st of November at 3 PM at Kandivali office.
    During all these calls and discussions, I kept informing about my physical disability, limitations in mobility and response is “all is informed to HR and taken care at facility”
    On 1st of November, reached 20 mints before the schedule time, and was waiting for technical interview panel but to my surprise HR Sonal Rane came inside the waiting room, discussed about company profile, existing products and future product plan and my role as Manager in upcoming products. I surprised as HR is start discussing my technical background and achievements, I am sure it’s all went bouncer for her.
    Then she went on and asked me to wait for technical panel as left the room. She returns back in 5mints and this is statement from her “As we are expanding our products portfolio and we have some internal junior and senior resource team also working on similar product line. We are not decided the policy or plans to hire external resources while we have internal resources and there placement in product expansion. Secondly this role includes traveling to factory sites”.
    I was completely shocked that ACG Worldwide claimed company has history of five decoded expanded in 15+ countries and not decided hiring strategy for nearly 4 months till they called me for F2F interview.
    When asked about why your management not decided this before calling me for interview and troubling me despite of physical condition travel around one end of Mumbai to other end of Mumbai (nearly 1.5 hours). She apologized for technical decision and said she was unaware of physical condition as it is not informed by recruitment agency person.
    Finally, for me it is very frustrating F2F interview as I wasted my 5 hours and 1000 Rupees in travelling, left very bad impression of HR and Technical department of ACG Worldwide of unplanned, not able to handle communication and not good than any other small scale (gala type) company

Interview Questions

• No formal technical Interview happened instead HR informed me they yet to decide hiring strategy   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Mumbai) in July 2018.

Interview

They are very co operative and its was a very good exeprience. They asked about each n everything about my work. Its took almost 2 hrs. The interviewer was very polite and they were listening every word.

Production Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Mumbai) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview Process was done in two phases. One is written and other is face to face round, the second round was done by Production Head and then Plant Head who gave an approval to hr team for joining.

Interview Questions

• What will you do in failure zone?   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a f2f interview,asked more about my project and about basic manual testing..the interviewer was very friendly ..he asked me about my education and also explained about their projects

LabVIEW Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Mumbai) in September 2017.

Interview

Application
    I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Mumbai) in July 2017.
    Interview
    Reporting manager and some peer interaction. The interview lasted 1 hour. If they are interested in hiring a candidate then they offer after completion of the interview. Short and crisp process.
    For LabVIEW Developer.

Interview Questions

• What would I do perform the tasks mentioned by the interviewer?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACG Worldwide (Mumbai) in September 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the GM HR and he was fairly approachable. The overall process was transparent and was quick. the questions touched upon both personal and professional experiences.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that you have Improved in the last year?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.