AKUNA CAPITAL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AKUNA CAPITAL Interview Questions

Interviews at AKUNA CAPITAL

3.3

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

It began with a mental math and then a personality assessment before the first-round interview. Challenging interview process, but rewarding. Also an opportunity to take an introductory course on options trading.

Internship Interview

Interview

Math plus personality test for first and second rounds. Phone interview followed by video and on-site. Stop at the third round though questions are not too hard. Finished in two months.

Quantitative Research Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

Was given a coding test via Hackerrank that had to be completed within 2 weeks. Had to answer 2 out of 3 questions in an hour. Did not make it past test phase of the interview process.

Trading Analyst Interview

Interview

Online test with video portion, then moved onto a technical phone interview. Both parts were fair, testing math probability stats in different ways. Phone interviewer was nice and willing to clarify.

Quantatitive Researcher Interview

Interview

Online assessment, in one hour finish 2 or 3 coding questions, using the platform of hackerank. the coding question are easy/median level as in leetcode. the whole process is monitored by hackerank, including window changes detection and screen shot.

Junior Trader Interview

Interview

I applied online, got invitation for online assessment about 5 days later. It's a math test consist of mental math and sequence recognition. Now I am in the second round where I need to complete a personality test and a coding challenge.

Interview Questions

• What is next of F, S, T, F, F, S?   1 Answer

Trader Interview

Interview

Get a campus recruitment. Scheduled phone call interview. With mental math and mock trading type of questions. Last question is mimic the interaction between a market maker and a trader. I play the trader.

Junior Trader Interview

Interview

The mental math had decimals for addition and subtraction and the sequences were random. I feel like I did worse than the average for mental math but better for the sequences.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

Several technical-based exercises, like memory and cognitive skills before a phone interview. Basic mental math, brain teasers, etc. Little job-specific questions but rather more testing for pure intelligence and cognitive abilities

Interview Questions

• Simple mental math questions like what is 15% of 7.1   2 Answers

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a coding test sent to me via email that I tried to attempt. There were 3 questions and I was given an hour. I was only able to answer one of the questions and I didn't attempt the other 2.

Interview Questions

• Find the minimum amount of time it takes for a shipping robot to deliver packages.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.