ALPLA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ALPLA Interview Questions

Interviews at ALPLA

2.9

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALPLA (Bowling Green, KY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I interviewed there i thought it was going well but apparently the job requires fork lift experience that wasn't in the job description. Needless to say I didn't get a call back.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALPLA (McDonough, GA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied through the ALPLA careers website. I was called from HR first to get background information and check if my experience was relevant to the position. After, three assessments were sent for completion. Once completed, I was called for a second round of interview on-site. It was a panel interview with two engineers and one HR representative.

Interview Questions

• Being an entry-level position, how would you sell your idea and deal with someone in your time who is not cooperating?   Answer Question

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALPLA (McDonough, GA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied through their website (over a weekend), and heard back early the next week. I had a phone screening later that week which took about 45 minutes. 2 weeks later I was asked to do an in person interview. They flew me out and I interviewed with a few people including my boss, who took me around the facility and explained a little more of what they do. Overall it was a great experience and they really take the time to get to know you and make you feel at home. They focused more on how we would work together as a team rather than my skill set, they want to make sure you are going to be a good fit for the company and your team.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ALPLA (Bowling Green, KY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

was quite simple and easy. HR was great and made me feel comfortable. they lightened the nervousness in the atmosphere that I had. I am very glad I went applied for the company.

Interview Questions

• asked about experience as well as stability of former jobs   Answer Question

Packaging Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALPLA (McDonough, GA (US)).

Interview

The company was at a university recruitment event where I shared a quick conversation with an HR manager. I was flown out to the company for some presentations, did a behavioral assessment, had a 30 minute phone interview, and was flown out for one on one interviews.

Packaging Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA (US)

Application

Interview

A phone interview with the Director of Technical Center. It was a good interview asked basic question such as why do you want to work here. They are very nice people that value a balanced work/ life and it is a family owned, privately shared company so they very much believe in hospitality and an open work environment.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ALPLA (Saint Peters, MO (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

There was a sit down interview the HR manager and maintenance manager first. Next there was a written exam. Finally there was a plant walk through. I also had a background check.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have troubleshooting mechanical failures?   Answer Question

Procurement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ALPLA in April 2017.

Interview

Started with initial phone screen with HR manager. After this I complete an online assessment with your standard profiling questions. Second step in the process was a more detailed phone screen by the hiring manager. After successfully completing the first rounds, I was asked to come in for a face to face interview that was a panel style where I was interviewed by the hiring manager, HR manager and HR director. I then had a peer interview conducted immediately after the panel interview. Last round was to have an interview with the global head of procurement. Very professional process and all persons I met were knowledgeable and engaging. Questions geared towards evaluating whether or not my background stated on my resume was real or artificial as well as trying to identify whether I would be a good fit in the organization. Extremely efficient process and concluded faster than any other process I have been a part of for a role at this level.

Interview Questions

• Tell me someone whom you look up to in business and why   Answer Question

8 Aug 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for the comments! We appreciate all candidates, therefore we want to make the interview process a pleasant experience.

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALPLA.

Interview

Alpla has a very organized and rather impressive interview process. 1st interview was a simple phone interview, it lasted around 15 min. The second was a more typical HR / manager interview with a mechanical aptitude test. The final round was a behavioral panel interview. I had been on a lot of interviews and never had I experienced anything like that, which honestly impressed me. That took about an hour. Alpla made me an offer the following day and I accepted. It was a fair and reasonable offer.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, I don't remember, but things like tell me about one specific example of x, how you dealt with it and what was the outcome. about 15 or so of those type questions.   Answer Question

8 Aug 2017 – Human Resources Manager

thank you for your comments!

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ALPLA (McDonough, GA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

First, I had a simple phone interview; just basic screening questions. Then I had a Google Hangouts interview about my prior experience, and other internships. It was about 6 questions, and they used the STAR method (Situation/Task, Action, and Result).

Interview Questions

• They asked me about how comfortable I was working in an extremely diverse workplace.   1 Answer

8 Aug 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your input, I am glad that you had a good experience

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.