ANGL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ANGL Interview Questions

Interviews at ANGL

2.3

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANGL (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very smooth and efficient. I met with 2 different people and they were both very nice and easy going. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. It didn't feel like they were rushing through the process. All attention was given to me when I was speaking and answering questions. All in all it was very professional and pleasant.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ANGL (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very brief and easy. Talked about the basic questions and things during a retail interview. Lasted about 20 mins and very easy. Also had a second interview with another manager as well just going over basic questions and my knowledge on management experience.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ANGL (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The district retai manager who interviewed me is very nice . she explained the company well , the goals and the daily task and job description of the position I am applying for.

I explained my work history and experiences. I think everything went well .She told me she will call me but it's been a week and I haven't heard from the hiring manager. I hope they will call me this week .

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Interview

The interview process was a mess they had no idea what they we're doing and they have very poor communication throughout the entire company. They hire a new batch of people every month

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANGL (Cerritos, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Scheduled the interview over the phone for 12 noon. I got to the interview a few minutes early. Once I checked in with one of the employees she told me it'll be just a few minutes because the District Manager was in another interview. At this point it was fine because I was early. A few minutes turned into 35 minutes. One of the employees then said, the DM was on a call so it'll be another 15 minutes before my interview. I left the store to sit and returned after 15-20 mins. Once I returned and asked if the DM was ready, the employee acted as if I was being a bother because she had to keep inquiring to the DM, about my interview. She checked and said another 5 minutes. Which turned into 10. At this point two other people had arrived for interviews and I hadn't been back to interview yet. One interviewee walked off without being interviewed because the DM was so behind schedule. Eventually after over an hour she (the DM) called me back. The interview lasted about 5 minutes tops. This is the worst experience I've ever had interviewing with an company. Beyond unprofessional and very disappointing.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANGL (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I went through two interviews one with the assistant manager and one with the store manager. I felt like they actually listened and understood the message I was trying to convey. Both were very polite and answered my difficult questions with ease.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ANGL in March 2015.

Interview

They were very kind and understanding and as long as you were outgoing they enjoyed that. You have to go through the manager of the location you're applying to and then you have to go through the Visual Manager of the city and it wasn't difficult and they answered they both answered the same questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weaknesses?
      Why should we hire you?
      What can you contribute to ANGL?
      Describe yourself   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANGL.

Interview

Basic questions: What is internal and external forms of thefts and how you do help to deter thefts. What is your management style? What do you know about out company?

Interview Questions

• Interviewer: She was rude. Not friendly at all and made me feel like I was waisting her time! Wasn't given the opportunity to ask questions and when I gave $ I was expecting.. she was quick to tell me there was NO WAY that "they" would be paying me that much. Rude!   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANGL (Mission Viejo, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was asked certain questions about what I was qualified for and the previous jobs I have had. My interviewer was very nice and made me excited about the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANGL (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Straight to the point simple. Asked several questions about employment background and previous duties. Interested to know what skills I could offer the company. Asked about immediate availability and open schedule.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.